Kamala Rally in Arizona... MASSIVE!!!

OP
Canon Shooter

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Kamala will MAGA, and also make a good President when Joe completely loses it.
Communist China owns Kameltoe and you.
You must have been sleeping when Trump bromanced the Chinese Prez.
But Biden and his son both blew him!
I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?
Are you seriously that fucking stupid?

When Trump was elected, Baron was a ten year old boy and not profiting from foreign governments because his father was Vice President of the United States.

Seriously, if you can't figure out why the two are different, you're an idiot...

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Always different for your guy. Isn't it?

Is it, there have been plenty of attacks on the grown Trump children, I haven't heard anyone saying that is off limits. Only a whiner like you would compare a child with an adult.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
well there is this large crowd for Biden, they're hitting homers.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score
so hunter's a nine year old now. Baron's much more of an adult and brighter I'm sure.

jc456

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Always different for your guy. Isn't it?

Is it, there have been plenty of attacks on the grown Trump children, I haven't heard anyone saying that is off limits. Only a whiner like you would compare a child with an adult.

well we know that hunter is a child so there is that. Were you suggesting that Baron was the adult? I agree.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thinker101

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, really, Hunter is a child? He just acts like a child.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.
Make China Great Again! Biden/Xi/Harris 2020!

Actually Xi owns Team Joe
You are so much bullshit. Putin is pulling out all the stops for Trump.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, really, Hunter is a child? He just acts like a child.
Trump is the child in this campaign.

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated
quit sra

When Trump was elected, Baron was a ten year old boy and not profiting from foreign governments because his father was Vice President of the United States.

Seriously, if you can't figure out why the two are different, you're an idiot...
Quit stating the obvious. He's a demodimwit so the fact that he's an idiot is a given.

OP
Canon Shooter

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
t is not meant to be a massive rally. Biden and Harris are not trying to put people's lives at risk like Trump is.
It wasn't a massive rally simply because there's no enthusiasm for the Biden ticket. For every 100 "TRUMP" lawn signs I see, I see, maybe, two or three "BIDEN" signs. Road side vendors are doing a brisk businesses selling Trump flags, hats, banners and other memorabilia. Nobody wants Biden stuff.

Furthermore, Kamala Harris is going to prove to be Biden's greatest liability. Her treatment of Justices Kavanaugh and Barrett was flat-out disgusting, and people will remember that. Add to that the fact that she sucked a lotta' dick on her way to the California AG position, and suddenly a President who talks about grabbing pussy doesn't seem so outrageous anymore...

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If she hadn't been introduced by Alicia Keys, would anyone have been there?

:dunno:
Good question. The answer is no. Harris is just an annoying person in every way but I hear Obama thinks she's hot. I hope that gets back to Michelle. Stick with Trumpy for a proven winner

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score
t is not meant to be a massive rally. Biden and Harris are not trying to put people's lives at risk like Trump is.
It wasn't a massive rally simply because there's no enthusiasm for the Biden ticket. For every 100 "TRUMP" lawn signs I see, I see, maybe, two or three "BIDEN" signs. Road side vendors are doing a brisk businesses selling Trump flags, hats, banners and other memorabilia. Nobody wants Biden stuff.

Furthermore, Kamala Harris is going to prove to be Biden's greatest liability. Her treatment of Justices Kavanaugh and Barrett was flat-out disgusting, and people will remember that. Add to that the fact that she sucked a lotta' dick on her way to the California AG position, and suddenly a President who talks about grabbing pussy doesn't seem so outrageous anymore...
t wasn't meant to be a massive rally. Biden is not trying to kill people. Trump doesn't care.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score

Bogus loophole. Either kids are fair game or they’re not.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List