Kamala Rally in Arizona... MASSIVE!!!

Bogus loophole. Either kids are fair game or they’re not.

Aren't you late for your NAMBLA meeting? After all, if grown men can have sex with other men, your argument would be supportive of grown men having sex with young boys, too.

You sick fuck.

Hunter Biden is an adult. Baron Trump is a child.

That you're too fucking stupid to ascertain the difference negates nothing...

Kamala will MAGA, and also make a good President when Joe completely loses it.

Communist China owns Kameltoe and you.
You must have been sleeping when Trump bromanced the Chinese Prez.

But Biden and his son both blew him!
I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?

Are you seriously that fucking stupid?

When Trump was elected, Baron was a ten year old boy and not profiting from foreign governments because his father was Vice President of the United States.

Seriously, if you can't figure out why the two are different, you're an idiot...
So you agree hunter is ten years old?

I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Taz isn't the brightest poster to ever grace USMB.

Wow, really, Hunter is a child? He just acts like a child.

Trump is the child in this campaign.

So you're saying you like to pick on children...dumbasss.

No, she's a marxist. She hates this country.
Harris isn't a Marxist, she's an opportunist. If the road to the White House was to put Americans of Japanese descent into concentration camps she would happily do it. To get ahead as Oakland DA she convicted hundreds or thousands of Black Americans. She wants power and will say or do anything to get it.

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.

Hate my ass. Those that attend do so because they want to attend and hear what Trump has to say. Most people are looking at the facts.

You are right. Most people have made up their minds. I already voted for Trump.

You go ahead and vote for train wreck Biden. No one expects anything less.

That’s very funny. The problem with supporters like you.... don’t care what that Dude is blabbering...... Claimed that Pandemic is over, rounding up the corner. That’s a pure thoroughbred lies ..... That’s not a fact. That’s pure LIES.....

Trump is not saying anything new on all his rallies except attack his own fellow Americans then ....... COVID COVID COVID COOOOVIIID. that’s what his followers wants to hear.

I voted for Biden far decent than Trump.

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.

Hate my ass. Those that attend do so because they want to attend and hear what Trump has to say. Most people are looking at the facts.

That’s very funny. The problem with supporters like you.... don’t care what that Dude is blabbering...... Claimed that Pandemic is over, rounding up the corner. That’s a pure thoroughbred lies ..... That’s not a fact. That’s pure LIES.....

Trump is not saying anything new on all his rallies except attack his own fellow Americans then ....... COVID COVID COVID COOOOVIIID. that’s what his followers wants to hear.

Meanwhile Biden stays hidden in his basement not saying much at all.

When Trump was elected, Baron was a ten year old boy and not profiting from foreign governments because his father was Vice President of the United States.

Seriously, if you can't figure out why the two are different, you're an idiot...

Hunter isn't a "kid". He is a drug and sex addicted adult who has admitted that he and his "dad" had a "business" relationship" with China's top spy.

So you succumbed to the Wuhanvirus Dimm fear narrative.
Chickenshit!
It's not as virulent as it used to be.
HA-HA!

Hunter isn't a "kid". He is a drug and sex addicted adult who has admitted that he and his "dad" had a "business" relationship" with China's top spy.
AMerica needs to know exactly what the Bidens did with that spy and what has been compromised in our national security... They have committed treason and we need to know what all has been damaged..

AMerica needs to know exactly what the Bidens did with that spy and what has been compromised in our national security... They have committed treason and we need to know what all has been damaged..

It all began with Bill & Hillary.
Biden just rode their coattails!

This thing is branching out to pelosies kids, schumars kids and about 5 other directions including Adam SChiff and co. ITs no wonder Schiff was making up lies to cover for his comrades..

This thing is branching out to pelosies kids, schumars kids and about 5 other directions including Adam SChiff and co. ITs no wonder Schiff was making up lies to cover for his comrades..

It's a Dimm Party corrupt-a-thon!
No doubt!!

You can take your so called "decency". I'll take safety, prosperity, freedom and the American dream for our youth. Trump is the only one offering that. Viva Trump.

No need for rallies for Dishonest Joe and his flunkies? Why send Kamala Harris out
then to speak to a stunning and humiliating lack of people?

What a sad, pathetic, disingenuous way to try and rationalize the amazing difference between Trump rallies, overflowing with enthusiastic supporters, and the Kamala Harris "rally" which could have been held in a
broom closet.

Lots of Baghdad Bobs trying to make catsup out of cat crap here. You may be the most ridiculous of the
bunch.

Hunter Biden is a grown man; Baron is still a child. Hunter Biden has conducted business overseas. Baron, not so much. Hunter Biden admitted that his success is likely because of his last name. Baron, not so much.

So if you think comparing discussing a child still in high school to a 50 year old adult who has made millions admittedly because of his fathers name, go for it.
But that is childish and lacks honesty

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Always different for your guy. Isn't it?
Nope.
Find something else to debate. Your comparison is childish and lacks honesty

Odd, so few people believed that a few months ago, she was one of the first to drop out of the primaries due to lack of support and funding!

Just what has Kamela EVER done to make ANYTHING great again?

There is RATIONALIZATION, Taz, then there is rationalization with your head stuck completely up your ass.

Hunter Biden is a grown man; Baron is still a child. Hunter Biden has conducted business overseas. Baron, not so much. Hunter Biden admitted that his success is likely because of his last name. Baron, not so much.

So if you think comparing discussing a child still in high school to a 50 year old adult who has made millions admittedly because of his fathers name, go for it.
But that is childish and lacks honesty
You lack honesty. Children of Biden are fair game, but Donald's children aren't. Anyways, Baron looks like a poofter. The gay crowd would love it.

Forum List

Back