Kamala Rally in Arizona... MASSIVE!!!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.
Make China Great Again! Biden/Xi/Harris 2020!

Actually Xi owns Team Joe

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.
It's amazing how you interpret literally everything that happens as proof that you're "superior" and about to win everything forever, even when the things you're interpreting contradict each other. It's almost like you're completely full of shit, or something.

I'd say we'll revisit this after the election, but we both know I will be the only one revisiting it, since you will slink away and hide like all the other leftist cowards currently blowing their horns.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score
Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's.
Hillary made that mistake too.
Here's the thing...
All of these people are going to vote for Biden:
1603993901463.png

And, all of these people are going to vote for Trump:
1603993988590.png

There ya go...

SC Patriot

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is more of a reflection on the popularity (or lack of) of Alecia Keys than that of Harris and Biden.
Of course, they will claim "social distancing and responsibility" as the reason.

After all, Democratic voters are more responsible. True, less independent....but more responsible.

I get it. But I am happy to make my own decisions....and I have infected no one, killed no one and scared no one.

But I am BAD BAD BAD.

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kamala will MAGA, and also make a good President when Joe completely loses it.
That woman is hideous. She is the ultimate political climber using whatever sexuality she has to manipulate men. I have to give her credit, she got to the top of the Democratic Party very quickly.
IMO?

I think there is more going on than I can find out. . . I believe what you are saying about her sexuality, and the salacious gossip we know about in the corporate press and gossip rags is meant to be a distraction from some other story far more sinister.

I would like to know, if she has British citizenship.

India is still a commonwealth nation, and the Bahamas did not become independent till 1973, is it in the commonwealth? I am suspicious that both her parents were probably royal subjects, thus, it is possible she herself is a British subject . . . though, I cannot say. :tinfoil:

Not sure what it means, or if there are other political or intel contacts we do not know about. . . . but "they," would, and will, always distract you with things to don't really matter in the corporate and gossip press. Anything that is really important, you will never find out about until it is too late.

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Communist China owns Kameltoe and you.
You must have been sleeping when Trump bromanced the Chinese Prez.
But Biden and his son both blew him!
I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you're worried about hate for "fellow Americans." Hey, read your own post ...

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The People's Republic of the Californicated

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember when someone mentioned something about Baron Trump that everyone one on your side, especially Melania, went nuts and wanted everyone to not involve her child in all this, which, I suppose, was fair enough. So why all the dumping on Hunter Biden? Doesn't the same standard apply to him as well?

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score

Baron isn't a grown man running around the world selling influence. I find it weird that you can't distinguish the difference.

Always different for your guy. Isn't it?

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List