Kamala Harris - The Ethics of a Three-card Monty Dealer

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
It was noted a few weeks ago that when confronted about her, in effect, calling Joe Biden a racist, her response was, "It was a DEBATE!" as though the fact of the "debate" absolved her from the rules of veracity and avoidance of baseless slander.

Now she publicly refers to the deaths of Taylor, Floyd, et al, using the term, "murder."

This is not some guy in a pool hall mouthing off. This is a high-level elected official with a long career as a government prosecutor, who knows EXACTLY what the word, "murder" means (to wit, an intentional killing with malice aforethought). This is not an inadvertent, careless mis-use of a word. It is an intentional slander of the police officers involved.

I wonder if the Leftists who regularly experience attacks of the Vapors because of the President's alleged ethical lapses will have any heartburn about Senator Harris' low-to-nonexistent ethical standards.

It was noted a few weeks ago that when confronted about her, in effect, calling Joe Biden a racist, her response was, "It was a DEBATE!" as though the fact of the "debate" absolved her from the rules of veracity and avoidance of baseless slander.

Now she publicly refers to the deaths of Taylor, Floyd, et al, using the term, "murder."

This is not some guy in a pool hall mouthing off. This is a high-level elected official with a long career as a government prosecutor, who knows EXACTLY what the word, "murder" means (to wit, an intentional killing with malice aforethought). This is not an inadvertent, careless mis-use of a word. It is an intentional slander of the police officers involved.

I wonder if the Leftists who regularly experience attacks of the Vapors because of the President's alleged ethical lapses will have any heartburn about Senator Harris' low-to-nonexistent ethical standards.

No. They won't.

I'm also convinced that at least one pillar of the rabid left's agendas is the dissolution of Christianity in the US
Maybe even a central pillar. To that end they've made great strides.

Considering the position that she held I expected her to be more ethical than she was.
What exactly were you expecting from common whore?
We could start with expecting her not to stand on stage talking about criminal justice reform after having suppressed evidence. I'd say that's a pretty big one. Listening to people rally around her makes my skin crawl.

Forum List

Back