Vice President Kamala Harris will headline the White House's commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Roe v Wade on Sunday with Florida visit

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The speech is a continuation of Harris' focus on reproductive rights in recent months, which has included meetings with activists, healthcare providers and state lawmakers from around the country. I'd like to meet her myself and give her my 2 cents on the issue!

The speech is a continuation of Harris' focus on reproductive rights in recent months, which has included meetings with activists, healthcare providers and state lawmakers from around the country. I'd like to meet her myself and give her my 2 cents on the issue!

you dont have 2 cents....more like a half cent....

Vice President Kamala Harris will headline the White House's commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Roe v Wade​

That’s like celebrating a 50th birthday for someone who died at age 48.
Damn, the left is stupid.

Harris is not VP. She is the President according to this stupid low IQ Negro Ho Press Secretary for the White House.

• Banned
"these rights weren't bestowed on us. they belong to us as Americans"

• Banned
SHE JUST CALLED OUT DESANTIS! (not by name though, but for an anti-abortion law he signed)

Biden should name Harris the new Abortion Czar. It seems fitting somehow, and she couldn't do any worse than she has as the Border Czar.

I wonder if democrats celebrated FDR's E.O. 9066? R v. Wade was a bad decision and rectified by the Supreme Court. Does it make sense to celebrate a bad decision?

I wonder if democrats celebrated FDR's E.O. 9066? R v. Wade was a bad decision and rectified by the Supreme Court. Does it make sense to celebrate a bad decision?
Sure they celebrated. The wealthy Democrats who got even wealthier by stealing land from Americans of Japanese ancestry loved it. Why would they not celebrate?

Forum List

Back