Kamala Harris says Trump should've been able 'to multitask' with impeachment, COVID-19 response

They kne
[QUknew it, knew it would not help them, but they had to do it because he was guilty and would have been gone except the Republicanshave no sense of right and wrong. ="blackhawk, post: 24411920, member: 36422"]
Kamala Harris and every other Democrat should have known their moronic impeachment ploy was going to fail and never put the country through it.
[/QUOTE]

Trump was certainly capable of attacking and killing a member of the Iranian government during this time, as well as other terrorist leaders.

Your bleeding-heart concern for the head of the biggest terrorist organization in the world - responsible for the deaths of not only thousands of deaths of US AND COALITION SOLDIERS (like Canadians) as well as women and children - just makes me warm and tingly all over....ya know, the feeling you get just before you throw up.

Democrats and snowflakes mourned the terrorist POS like he was a cross between a beloved member of their family and a rock star. It's no wonder now they are on their knees in front of Xi (or bent over with him behind them), pushing his propaganda and spreading China's (and their own) lies in the name od 'TDS / Trump hatred'.

ONCE AGAIN, LYING LIL' SNOWFLAKE.....WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO EITHER:

1) POSTTHE LAW AND LINK TO THE LAW YOU AND D-SCJHIFF EXISTS THAT PROVIDES THE PROTECTION OF ANONYMITY TO WHISTLE BLOWERS

OR

2) ADMIT YOU LIED OR WERE COMPLETELY WRONG?

We don't mourn a "terrorist piece of shit". According to your line of thinking, Trump should just go into Russia and take out the head of the Russian military, since Russia is a major terrorist threat in some parts of the world, especially the former Soviet republics. Russia is a state sponsor of terrorism in the Ukraine, including the "green men" freedom fighters there, and in other parts of the world. They have propped up the Meduro regime in Venezuela.

There was a time when the CIA used to go around the world and "assist" in regime change by killing government leaders. The American people decided that this was wrong and violated the sovereignty of other nations.

I personally think the world would be better off without Putin and his whole criminal regime. But I have the good sense to recognize that this is how wars have started since the dawn of time. You take out the leaders of the tribe, and you've got a war on your hands.

Dumb Donald isn't smart enough to realize that.

Trump was certainly capable of attacking and killing a member of the Iranian government during this time, as well as other terrorist leaders.

Your bleeding-heart concern for the head of the biggest terrorist organization in the world - responsible for the deaths of not only thousands of deaths of US AND COALITION SOLDIERS (like Canadians) as well as women and children - just makes me warm and tingly all over....ya know, the feeling you get just before you throw up.

Democrats and snowflakes mourned the terrorist POS like he was a cross between a beloved member of their family and a rock star. It's no wonder now they are on their knees in front of Xi (or bent over with him behind them), pushing his propaganda and spreading China's (and their own) lies in the name od 'TDS / Trump hatred'.

1) POSTTHE LAW AND LINK TO THE LAW YOU AND D-SCJHIFF EXISTS THAT PROVIDES THE PROTECTION OF ANONYMITY TO WHISTLE BLOWERS

OR

We don't mourn a "terrorist piece of shit". According to your line of thinking, Trump should just go into Russia and take out the head of the Russian military, since Russia is a major terrorist threat in some parts of the world, especially the former Soviet republics. Russia is a state sponsor of terrorism in the Ukraine, including the "green men" freedom fighters there, and in other parts of the world. They have propped up the Meduro regime in Venezuela.

There was a time when the CIA used to go around the world and "assist" in regime change by killing government leaders. The American people decided that this was wrong and violated the sovereignty of other nations.

I personally think the world would be better off without Putin and his whole criminal regime. But I have the good sense to recognize that this is how wars have started since the dawn of time. You take out the leaders of the tribe, and you've got a war on your hands.

So defending 'mourning a terrorist POS' ... and still refuse to admit you lied / were wrong. Got it. Good to hear from you, Canuck.

...says the Liberal radical bitch who supported the Democrats' totally immersed Impeachment coup attempt they KNEW had ZERO chance of successfully removing the President from office while the virus spun out of control, completely un-noticed by the Impeachment-determined Democrats.

During their 'kamikaze' attack on the President, the House Intelligence Committee did not hold 1 single committee hearing on the growing Human / China pandemic that was already threatening the US.

While House Democrats were celebrating their pre-determined, admitted politically partisan Impeachment, the President and his administration were already addressing the threat.

When President Trump imposed his Travel Ban on China in an attempt to limit the number of infected Chinese from coming into the US - something the Chinese were already aware was happening yet refused to restrict international travel from Huwan - Democrats openly opposed the ban, calling the President a Xenophobe for engaging in such racist, fear-mongering acts.

Harris, who slept her way to where she is, is reading off the same DNC talking points while trying to re-write history that does not reflect well on how they reacted to this pandemic.

That's easy to debunk. Exactly what did The Democrat Party, Schummer, Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi accomplish in their 4 year long witch hunt?

NOTHING.

So it's obvious the entire Democrat Party cannot multi-task during Russian Collusion Hoax, Ukraine Confusion, nor Virus Delusion.

But The President was still able to do his job, while they sat around with their thumbs in their asses...yelling impeach....impeach....impeach.

They have been on a Hate Rampage and have laid siege to our Democracy for 4 straight years. This was clear back in 2017.

And she would have been the first to the cameras, screeching, "Lying Deflection!" had he said he was gearing up to fight a virus and sent his lawyers to deal with the impeachment.

Multitask?

Trump found time to golf and hold silly campaign rallies but wasn’t able to do anything about a pandemic?

Just cause Kamala can multi-task and take on 5 guys at one time, doesn't mean everyone has that ability!
(Let's see; she has 3 gaping holes and one in each hand. That = 5!).

...says the Liberal radical bitch who supported the Democrats' totally immersed Impeachment coup attempt they KNEW had ZERO chance of successfully removing the President from office while the virus spun out of control, completely un-noticed by the Impeachment-determined Democrats.

During their 'kamikaze' attack on the President, the House Intelligence Committee did not hold 1 single committee hearing on the growing Human / China pandemic that was already threatening the US.

While House Democrats were celebrating their pre-determined, admitted politically partisan Impeachment, the President and his administration were already addressing the threat.

When President Trump imposed his Travel Ban on China in an attempt to limit the number of infected Chinese from coming into the US - something the Chinese were already aware was happening yet refused to restrict international travel from Huwan - Democrats openly opposed the ban, calling the President a Xenophobe for engaging in such racist, fear-mongering acts.

Harris, who slept her way to where she is, is reading off the same DNC talking points while trying to re-write history that does not reflect well on how they reacted to this pandemic.

I never thought that Trump would be able to multi-task. That would imply some sort of investment in the job of being President. But since he didn't participate in the impeachment process at all and just continued to tweet and hold pep rallies, I'm forced into thinking he's just the uncaring, incompetent gas bag we thought he was. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he isn't facing Kamala Harris this November. If that were the case and I were him, I'd just concede right now. :)
Shoulda stopped with "I never thought".
He-he! Little Jackie DOES appear to have NO thinking process whatsoever, based on his ALWAYS inane posts. It must be horrific to be THAT dumb......

More than you will ever have in your little finger. You can't even seem to decide when and when to not to hit the CAPS key. And I've never seen you post anything of thought beyond one line. And when I say thought, I'm being generous.
But carry on, troll.
And WHAT is YOUR I.Q. again, dumb little Jackie?

OR

Great post, thanks!

Hey Kamaltoe, nobody cared what you had to say when you were running for Prez.

Your idea of multitasking is advancing your career while flat on your back.

I never thought that Trump would be able to multi-task. That would imply some sort of investment in the job of being President. But since he didn't participate in the impeachment process at all and just continued to tweet and hold pep rallies, I'm forced into thinking he's just the uncaring, incompetent gas bag we thought he was. He should be thanking his lucky stars that he isn't facing Kamala Harris this November. If that were the case and I were him, I'd just concede right now. :)
Please don't push your fascist policies on us if you win. This is not 2008.

OR

You were not paying attention when Obama was President and Hillary the Sec. of State.

Actually, it was Congress who wasn't multitasking at all. Had they had their way, and dragged out the Fake Impeachment for months, they would have never passed the dam stimulus or anything else they were needed for.

Actually, it was Congress who wasn't multitasking at all. Had they had their way, and dragged out the Fake Impeachment for months, they would have never passed the dam stimulus or anything else they were needed for.

Snort. If Democrats controlled the Senate, Trump would have been gone by the middle of February. End of story. Then you'd have Pence as Prez. A religious nut to be sure, but someone I'd have a lot more confidence in because he's a career politician who at least knows how government is supposed to function. What I'm wondering is why it took Pence and the other Republican leadership so long before they slapped the training wheels back on Trump's bike? They had to know he wasn't up to the job of handling the response to the virus at the end of January.

Be interesting how dems spin Trumps immorality with Kumala on the other ticket

Really? Vague accusations from the alt-right of her having slept with another man? As opposed to Trump??..banging how many other women?
Good luck with that. Let us know how it turns out.

You don't get it. Biden and Kamala have been parading around as if they are super-moral- The Donald never did that. Every one knows what Trump's life as an A-list celebrity was, or at least his reputation.

Kamala Harris stands on the allegation that she slept her way to the top, like Barbara Stanwyck did in Baby Face.

Something totally different.

Forum List

Back