Kamala Harris' rural America comments

My printer works in urban, suburban, and rural America Kamala!

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) July 10, 2021

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

How about on rural Indian reservations in AZ? They work there?

Why wouldn't they? You can also go to a post office, UPS store, or FedEx store. Unless you're a fucking racist retard like Kamala Harris.

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

Why wouldn't they? You can also go to a post office, UPS store, or FedEx store. Unless you're a fucking racist retard like Kamala Harris.
Can you prove that they have those on the Indian reservations in AZ or Montana?

Newsweek

This is why she's more hated than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary sets a high bar, but Kamala can beat it!

Newsweek

Country folk are not idiots. They can figure out how to do these things. That's what's so insulting about Kamala's contempt.

Newsweek

Country folk are not idiots. They can figure out how to do these things. That's what's so insulting about Kamala's contempt.
have you even seen how a lot of 70 and 80 year old rural people deal with technology?

Newsweek

have you even seen how a lot of 70 and 80 year old rural people deal with technology?
Yup, they yell, "Hey, one of you kids, how do you make this work?". And somebody in the house says, "It's easy, Grandma. I'll set you up".

I find it interesting though, that anyone in this day and age would find a copy machine to be "technology", as if they were new or hard to operate. They've been around long enough for virtually every American to have interacted with at least one of them in their lifetimes. There might be all of 25 people stuck in pockets somewhere who couldn't find or operate operate a copier.

Newsweek

Yup, they yell, "Hey, one of you kids, how do you make this work?". And somebody in the house says, "It's easy, Grandma. I'll set you up".

I find it interesting though, that anyone in this day and age would find a copy machine to be "technology", as if they were new or hard to operate. They've been around long enough for virtually every American to have interacted with at least one of them in their lifetimes. There might be all of 25 people stuck in pockets somewhere who couldn't find or operate operate a copier.
The kids with that knowledge work in a city.

Newsweek

Most people don't even bother any more. They just snap a picture of their ID with their phone and send that.

Newsweek

Kamal Toe is a complete idiot.

Forum List

Back