The New York Times calls the word "Freedom" an "anti-government slogan"

These people are evil and must be destroyed for the good of humanity.

LOL. Except that's not what the first line of the tweet says. "Shouting "Freedom" and other anti-government slogans". But nice try at transference.
Oh my, you alt-righters are simpletons. I truly wonder sometime if you people should be allowed to vote. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. Except that's not what the first line of the tweet says. "Shouting "Freedom" and other anti-government slogans". But nice try at transference.
Oh my, you alt-righters are simpletons. I truly wonder sometime if you people should be allowed to vote. :auiqs.jpg:

Your last sentence proves you're a commie.

Your last sentence proves you're a commie.

Removing your right to vote would be fascist. Not commie. :auiqs.jpg:
I wonder if people like you posses the intelligence to be entrusted with that sacred privilege.

Wow, somehow you escaped whatever little education you received without ever learning basic grammar. The person who wrote the article probably didn't, though.

oth·er
adjective
  1. 1.
    denoting a person or thing that is different or distinct from one already mentioned or known about.
    "stick the camera on a tripod or some other means of support"

These Moon Bats loved it when the Worthless Negro went down to Cuba and gave Castro a blow job in front of the whole world. Despicable!

No wonder they hate the concept of freedom.

It's a poorly written line, and should have been something like, "Shouting "Freedom" as well as anti-government slogans", if that's what the author intended. By inserting the word "other", the author left open the interpretation that he considered "freedom" to be anti-government. One would assume that a writer for the NYTimes would be a professional and know exactly what he's saying, so there's that.

These Moon Bats loved it when the Worthless Negro went down to Cuba and gave Castro a blow job in front of the whole world. Despicable!

No wonder they hate the concept of freedom.
Great photo, crappy houses and 1950's autos.
56faba00150000ad000b36a8.jpeg

It's a poorly written line, and should have been something like, "Shouting "Freedom" as well as anti-government slogans", if that's what the author intended. By inserting the word "other", the author left open the interpretation that he considered "freedom" to be anti-government. One would assume that a writer for the NYTimes would be a professional and know exactly what he's saying, so there's that.

It's not poorly written, it says exactly what the author wants it to say; they view the word "freedom" as an anti-government slogan. Very clear. And very, very evil.

It's not poorly written, it says exactly what the author wants it to say; they view the word "freedom" as an anti-government slogan. Very clear. And very, very evil.

I guess we could also take the approach that, to the Cuban government, "freedom" is indeed a very anti-government slogan.

As long as Americans are being convinced by their wealthy masters that they have 'freedom' and America is the most free democracy in the world, they don't question that they've lost all the freedoms the other democracies actually have.

The list is a long one and can start with their rotten health care system. Or their lack of freedom to be safe and have their children safe from gun violence.

Here's the list from that link that the truly free countries take for granted as their rights.

• A good job market
  • Affordability
  • Economic stability
  • Family friendly
  • Income equality
  • Politically stable
  • Safety
  • Well-developed public health system
  • Well-developed public education system
That's what freedom really is all about, not just a word used to uphold working class Americans' illusions.

Isn't Freedom an Anti Cuban Government chant from Cubans? As well as for Russians or anybody stuck under authoritarian rule.

Granted they weren't protesting Masks or a pandemic lock down. or anything so important to the Neo-GOP, just food, vaccines and stuff.

Forum List

Back