Kamala Harris' rural America comments

My printer works in urban, suburban, and rural America Kamala!

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) July 10, 2021

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

Kamala has a long row to hoe.
You misspelled "ho".

Here is a news flash for Kamala you are unlikely to find a Kinkos no matter if you live in the country or the city the last time I saw a Kinkos it was in a strip mall next to a Blockbuster Video.

Kinko's was bought out by FedEx some time ago, so now one would go to the FedEx store . . . always assuming one needed to go to a copy store at all, rather than simply doing it at home.

Biden is dumb but he's not dumb enough to insult rural America. We'll run about 5,000 ads showing Harris insulting rural America in 2022 :muahaha:

I would like to dispute the claim that Biden is not dumb enough to insult rural America. Biden, like all Democrats, is dumb enough to insult damn near everyone, and does.

Here is a news flash for Kamala you are unlikely to find a Kinkos no matter if you live in the country or the city the last time I saw a Kinkos it was in a strip mall next to a Blockbuster Video.

Kinko's was bought out by FedEx some time ago, so now one would go to the FedEx store . . . always assuming one needed to go to a copy store at all, rather than simply doing it at home.
Even they dropped the Kinkos from the name.

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.
The issue is we spent hundreds times more in inner city areas with bad results.
This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.
apparently she seems to assume a certain condition exist for everyone too......
Doesn't appear she made the same assumption about everyone who lives in rural communities the way the OP did.
not much of a difference.....
It is since she didn't claim something for everyone in rural communities and the OP seems to want to base what they all need on his own scenario.
if a republican would have said EXACTLY what harris said you would be agreeing with the OP....
Doubtful. I'd most likely say "now there is a Republican who gets it".
sure you would......
If a Republican had said that some people will have challenges providing an ID to vote I would completely agree with them. What would I do turn into a wingnut and start arguing for stricter voting laws instead? Are you serious?
yea im very serious.....i have seen many of your posts....

That's a really cool way of not proving your point.

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.
This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.
Doesn't appear she made the same assumption about everyone who lives in rural communities the way the OP did.
It is since she didn't claim something for everyone in rural communities and the OP seems to want to base what they all need on his own scenario.
if a republican would have said EXACTLY what harris said you would be agreeing with the OP....
sure you would......
If a Republican had said that some people will have challenges providing an ID to vote I would completely agree with them. What would I do turn into a wingnut and start arguing for stricter voting laws instead? Are you serious?
Ged rid of ID for most other things we do then. When carded for alcohol and you are in your mid 60's it is an insult.
I wouldn't know.

sure you would......

you lefties dont seem to get points....

sure you would......

Not when they're invisible, no.

You can go to the library, grocery store, or any government office and get a copy made. She is an idiot who is out of touch.

We have none of those companies where I live.

You can go to the library, grocery store, or any government office and get a copy made. She is an idiot who is out of touch.
If the library is open but the stores will not make copies or send faxes there are no govt. offices but the postal office and they damn sure do not make copies of anything for customers.

sure you would......

Not when they're invisible, no.
they are only invisible because you dont want to see any....but then thats the way you die hards are...

If the library is open but the stores will not make copies or send faxes there are no govt. offices but the postal office and they damn sure do not make copies of anything for customers.
Bullshit, especially if the senators tell them to they will.

Bullshit, especially if the senators tell them to they will.
The senators will tell them too? I am afraid a senator has no power to force them to make copies.

My printer works in urban, suburban, and rural America Kamala!

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) July 10, 2021

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

Kamala Harris slammed for disclosing the inconvenient-to-GOP truth that people living in the sticks who don't own cars or photocopiers can't photocopy a damn thing without somehow trekking it possibly miles to the nearest provider of pay-per-copy services.

This is all rather stupidly redundant actions because of one fat orange guy who lies with every breathe he takes.

Forum List

Back