Kamala Harris' rural America comments

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
My printer works in urban, suburban, and rural America Kamala!

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) July 10, 2021

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

Kamala has a long row to hoe.

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.
The issue is we spent hundreds times more in inner city areas with bad results.

This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.

Newsweek

Meh the douche bag cum catcher only knows what she sees out the window at 30,000 feet while jetting from coast to coast.

This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.
apparently she seems to assume a certain condition exist for everyone too......

Newsweek

With thanks to Glengarry Glen Ross ABH...Always Be Hoeing.

Alec Baldwin said always be closing as Blake. Kamala says always be opening as the whore VP.

Newsweek

With thanks to Glengarry Glen Ross ABH...Always Be Hoeing.

Alec Baldwin said always be closing as Blake. Kamala says always be opening as the whore VP.
It is a shame you are so jealous of people actually getting to have sex..

Ok Cleves, I dunno nufin abouts printin' and ritin' on paper and stuff!

I would be surprised to learn that Harris has ever been in any midwestern state for long enough to know how many photocopiers rural people do or do not have.

Does she not have a home office? lol

She speaks constant bullshit to all that will listen. That is why we are supplying computers, internet services etc... to the inner cities of Detroit, Flint, Pontiac.... because rural residents do not have printers and scanners to copy their ID. Rural people lineup in person to vote showing their ID without a fuss. Urban people are the ones having difficulty producing ID to vote according to the democratic party.

Newsweek

They found out the blacks being too stupid to an ID wasn't gaining any traction so they trying to see if insulting people that dont like them will.

Forum List

Back