Kamala Harris' rural America comments

really after years of hearing the term fly over country i dont think either party is concerned with the problems of rural areas...the off the grid movement or people who simply live in hollows may or may not have devices...however they all seem to have fakebook

I would be surprised to learn that Harris has ever been in any midwestern state for long enough to know how many photocopiers rural people do or do not have.

Does she not have a home office? lol

Its a bitch having to photo copy onto corn husks

Is thayat Kinkos sum sort of sex club or sumpin'?
Not sure what Kinkos The Cumdumpster was talking about, but the copy place hasn't been around for years.

She is really on top of things.............(see what I did there?)

Stupid Harris.....

1626139890934.png

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.
The issue is we spent hundreds times more in inner city areas with bad results.
This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.
apparently she seems to assume a certain condition exist for everyone too......
Doesn't appear she made the same assumption about everyone who lives in rural communities the way the OP did.

You people do not know everyone in rural areas and yes, many do not have a printer, or a computer. I live in the country and know of several people who are without these inventions we have had for decades. I know a couple of people who do not have cell phones or TV service and don't care.
This OP is about rural areas and Kamala and how people need to deride her because they assume a certain condition exist for everyone when it is not the truth.
Doesn't appear she made the same assumption about everyone who lives in rural communities the way the OP did.
not much of a difference.....

It is since she didn't claim something for everyone in rural communities and the OP seems to want to base what they all need on his own scenario.

It is since she didn't claim something for everyone in rural communities and the OP seems to want to base what they all need on his own scenario.
if a republican would have said EXACTLY what harris said you would be agreeing with the OP....

So, you're both wrong. Take a bow, meathead.

if a republican would have said EXACTLY what harris said you would be agreeing with the OP....
Doubtful. I'd most likely say "now there is a Republican who gets it".

By choice but every post office has a copier and so does Walmart and most stores!

sure you would......

sure you would......
If a Republican had said that some people will have challenges providing an ID to vote I would completely agree with them. What would I do turn into a wingnut and start arguing for stricter voting laws instead? Are you serious?

Here is a news flash for Kamala you are unlikely to find a Kinkos no matter if you live in the country or the city the last time I saw a Kinkos it was in a strip mall next to a Blockbuster Video.

My printer works in urban, suburban, and rural America Kamala!

"Hi, I live on top of a mountain on the WV/VA border and I can photocopy my ID. I mean I do it while moonshining White Lightning while dueling banjos play in the background but I can still do it". https://t.co/clxtK5NmRU

— Chris Barron (@ChrisRBarron) July 10, 2021

Newsweek

Kamala Harris Slammed For 'Insulting' Claim Rural Communities Can't Photocopy IDs​

Vice President Kamala Harris was criticized on Twitter after suggesting it may be "almost impossible" for people living in rural communities to make photocopies of their IDs.

"may be", not "is".

Certainly doesn't mean ALL PEOPLE in rural communities.

Just some people want to be offended.

sure you would......
If a Republican had said that some people will have challenges providing an ID to vote I would completely agree with them. What would I do turn into a wingnut and start arguing for stricter voting laws instead? Are you serious?
yea im very serious.....i have seen many of your posts....

sure you would......
Ged rid of ID for most other things we do then. When carded for alcohol and you are in your mid 60's it is an insult.

Forum List

Back