Kamala Harris: Pro-ISIS SNOWFLAKE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Harris came out publicly to express how she was / is OFFENDED BY THE president referring to now very deceased ISIS calaphate Founder and ISIS ex-Leader Al Baghdadi as a whimpering, crying coward who was chased though tunnels by a dog before blowing himself up.

She said of the President celebrating the death of this POS, 'He doesn't seem to get the importance of his position as President'.

On the contrary, Harris does not seem to appreciate the significance / importance of taking down the founder of the ISIS Calaphate, the ISIS Leader, the animal who beheaded people, who lowered people in cages for them to drown, who set people on fired and burned them alive....when he had numbers / his armies around and behind him.

She never spoke out about being offended by Baghdadi doing those things...so why is she offended by the President's accurate description of this POS and how he died, thanks to US Special Forces?!

HUAH!

Kamala Harris scolds Trump for remarks on Baghdadi death: It was like he was commenting on a 'video game'

i agree the dude had to go. i don't think she's commenting on that.

i believe she's commenting on the 12 year old braggadocio crap trump threw in that no one there seems to be able to verify. if they have verified this is how he went out, please offer that link. to date i've not seen anyone there confirm that is how he acted. regardless, it was poor form for trump to carry on like that.

our culture (as shown by trumps rantings on this) seems to be we can't be middle ground anymore. if someone doesn't like HOW trump delivered the message then they are against the message.

that is simply ignorance in motion. i hated the way trump went about it (message delivery) but am very glad he took the dude out.

am i pro-isis now?

The left is very sorry that Baghdadi is dead and died on Trump's watch.

It's not much different than it is here. The black and Mexican killers are celebrated. The heroes are Mike Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tookie Williams and yeah free Mumia by the way.

Harris came out publicly to express how she was / is OFFENDED BY THE president referring to now very deceased ISIS calaphate Founder and ISIS ex-Leader Al Baghdadi as a whimpering, crying coward who was chased though tunnels by a dog before blowing himself up.

She said of the President celebrating the death of this POS, 'He doesn't seem to get the importance of his position as President'.

On the contrary, Harris does not seem to appreciate the significance / importance of taking down the founder of the ISIS Calaphate, the ISIS Leader, the animal who beheaded people, who lowered people in cages for them to drown, who set people on fired and burned them alive....when he had numbers / his armies around and behind him.

She never spoke out about being offended by Baghdadi doing those things...so why is she offended by the President's accurate description of this POS and how he died, thanks to US Special Forces?!

HUAH!

Kamala Harris scolds Trump for remarks on Baghdadi death: It was like he was commenting on a 'video game'

Well I suppose we should expect nothing more from a common whore like Kamala Harris.

Trump was mean to the dead terrorist, rapist, pedophile, and murderer.

Isn’t Al Baghdadi a Misogynist homophobe?

Shouldn’t the left be rejoicing in his demise?

They are so entertaining!

i believe she's commenting on the 12 year old braggadocio crap trump threw in that no one there seems to be able to verify. if they have verified this is how he went out, please offer that link. to date i've not seen anyone there confirm that is how he acted. regardless, it was poor form for trump to carry on like that.

our culture (as shown by trumps rantings on this) seems to be we can't be middle ground anymore. if someone doesn't like HOW trump delivered the message then they are against the message.

that is simply ignorance in motion. i hated the way trump went about it (message delivery) but am very glad he took the dude out.

am i pro-isis now?
Why be NICE describing it? For who's benefit? The terrorists? Fuck that.

Trump's hard ass description of how the muslim piece of rat shit died was perfect, and I hope all the rest of the terrorists were LISTENING.

If I was president, I'd have wanted to be even more "COLORFUL" than the president was. He said nothing wrong.

President Trump could CURE CANCER, and the leftist trash would find SOME reason, however MORONIC, to BITCH about it.

Last edited:

am i pro-isis now?

Trump's hard ass description of how the muslim piece of rat shit died was perfect, and I hope all the rest of the terrorists were LISTENING.

If I was president, I'd have wanted to be even more "COLORFUL" than the president Was. He said nothing wrong.

President Trump could CURE CANCER, and the leftist trash would find SOME reason, however MORONIC, to BITCH about it.
why be an ass about it? we got him, move on.

but look around - the OP itself is about harris being PRO-ISIS because she didn't like trump's description of the death; she said NOTHING about supporting ISIS nor being unhappy he was taken out now did she?

but again - our culture can't see the middle anymore. disagree with 1 of 100 steps, then you disagree with all 100 - it's fucking stupid and exemplifies what i said many years ago in that we've "normalized" the extreme.

as you say - FUCK THAT. i'm not going to play that game and i am going to call people who are "my way or you suck" out - all sides. that shit needs to end and people need to realize there's a billion shades of gray between black and white.

Hey Lefties,

He died like a dog, whimpering and crying and blew up his children.

You defend him.:21:

You are who you defend. Lefties are the same as al Baghdadi.

am i pro-isis now?

If I was president, I'd have wanted to be even more "COLORFUL" than the president Was. He said nothing wrong.

but look around - the OP itself is about harris being PRO-ISIS because she didn't like trump's description of the death; she said NOTHING about supporting ISIS nor being unhappy he was taken out now did she?

but again - our culture can't see the middle anymore. disagree with 1 of 100 steps, then you disagree with all 100 - it's fucking stupid and exemplifies what i said many years ago in that we've "normalized" the extreme.

as you say - FUCK THAT. i'm not going to play that game and i am going to call people who are "my way or you suck" out - all sides. that shit needs to end and people need to realize there's a billion shades of gray between black and white.
He wasn't an "ass." What Trump said was perfectly acceptable.

The divide in this nation is being driven by the democrats. They are the ones that are turning to communistic, fascist, authoritarian ways. They are the ones that if you disagree with them, then they're not OK with just tuning you out, they want to shut you up. To the modern day democrats, it's their way or NO WAY, and while you're at it, TURN IN ALL YOUR GUNS, to ensure that if you don't like something they've done, you have ZERO means to fight back, ever.

No, we can't continue like that. So it's either give the left COMPLETE control over EVERYTHING, or somehow get them to BACK OFF.

Which do you think it will be?

HUAH!

I'm offended to. But not for the same reason as her. It would have been much, much more fitting had a half dozen war dogs attacked the "man". I would have laughed and snapped pictures while the dogs chewed on him. Those haji bastards are scared to death of dogs. That bustard needed to suffer. Matter of fact, I hope the image of his children turning to pink most is what the bastard sees while he gets ass raped in hell. Maybe Kamala should go over to Syria and comfort him family?

Of course she was talking about how childish she thought ol'Trumpybear was in his description, but leave it to the far right to try and lie about it. Trumpybear has the power to end this controversy altogether. Release the video where he saw that POS Bagdaddi whimpering and crying. We don't need to see the gruesome part where he blows himself up and kills the kids, but let the world see what a coward he really was.

They would rather Baghdadi were still alive, beheading innocent people than for Trump to have a victory.

am i pro-isis now?

He wasn't an "ass." What Trump said was perfectly acceptable.

The divide in this nation is being driven by the democrats. They are the ones that are turning to communistic, fascist, authoritarian ways. They are the ones that if you disagree with them, then they're not OK with just tuning you out, they want to shut you up. To the modern day democrats, it's their way or NO WAY, and while you're at it, TURN IN ALL YOUR GUNS, to ensure that if you don't like something they've done, you have ZERO means to fight back, ever.

No, we can't continue like that. So it's either give the left COMPLETE control over EVERYTHING, or somehow get them to BACK OFF.

Which do you think it will be?
the divide in this nation is zero tolerance for any thought but your own and that is NOT shared by ONLY the "other" side.

i've had a few discussions in here with others "on the right" where i didn't agree 100% with their viewpoints, so i support everything they hate.

this is where, in my mind, our divide comes from. we don't listen to an entire story, we hear someone disagree with us and then pretend said person is the worst of "the other side". we've become so binary we're our own worst enemy. "agree to disagree" needs to come back and show up in these discussions again.

so i do agree the dems do this. oh hell yea. but when i disagree with those on the right, i hear the very same thing far too often. this CAN'T be seen as only "the other side" being the issue.

we are. all of us. period.

Of course she was talking about how childish she thought ol'Trumpybear was in his description, but leave it to the far right to try and lie about it. Trumpybear has the power to end this controversy altogether. Release the video where he saw that POS Bagdaddi whimpering and crying. We don't need to see the gruesome part where he blows himself up and kills the kids, but let the world see what a coward he really was.
and "trumpbear" is so adult of you. :) granted i see a lot worse and trumpbear is for the most part harmless, but it goes back to our human nature desire to "name call" and insult others.

Col Tim Osman = plastic head dumped at the bottom of the ocean

Simon Elliot = exploded into a billion pieces in a tunnel that then collapsed....

How truly convenient we once again do not have an ACTUAL FUCKING CORPSE of these two Zionist FRAUDS.....

HUAH!

The fish will not eat Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi because he tastes just like schifft

and "trumpbear" is so adult of you. :) granted i see a lot worse and trumpbear is for the most part harmless, but it goes back to our human nature desire to "name call" and insult others.

I fully admit to being very shallow in this regard. What do you expect, I voted against him because of his face, and I still can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that. Look at that face!

Making up pet names for his opposition is one of the few things I like about the mans tactics. I wish the press would emulate him too.

Forum List

Back