*Garland Asks For Loose Elections*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Make it fair allow us to cheat, pack the remote boxes will fraudulent votes, a shit load of fake votes.
2. Thats how they win, the fix is in.
3. Unless we say no, and have safe guards in place, they will flood illegal votes, double, triple voting etc.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was a joke.

All things being equal?

You're a force for good.

Relax. ;)
Yeah, but the OP would have been much more informative if he had just posted THIS, instead of the weird commentary, and the obscure link.

1709531685598.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Make it fair allow us to cheat, pack the remote boxes will fraudulent votes, a shit load of fake votes.
3. Unless we say no, and have safe guards in place, they will flood illegal votes, double, triple voting etc.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He's up there spewing regime talking points, isn't that a Hatch Act violation? He can't legally engage in campaign activities.

Yeah, but the OP would have been much more informative if he had just posted THIS, instead of the weird commentary, and the obscure link.

View attachment 912107

Merrick Garland is a liar.
The Democrats are opposed to secure elections because they commit voter fraud crimes.
When a Democrat votes twice, they violate everyone's voting rights.

Youngott alove separation of church and state as is rammed down our throats every day. The real truth.

Garland is a corrupt, lying weasel. Everything he does is to benefit his party, not our country. He's a Marxist who has gotten away with murder as AG. Thank God that idiot didn't get to spread his cancer to the Supreme Court. MAGA

I’ll never understand the people who are so opposed to ballot drop boxes.

Meanwhile mailboxes are fine.

Makes absolutely no sense.

I’ll never understand the people who are so opposed to ballot drop boxes.

Meanwhile mailboxes are fine.

Makes absolutely no sense.
If you can make it to a drop box, you can make it to the polls. Mail in voting should be outlawed. Too many possibilities for corruption. MAGA

If you can make it to a drop box, you can make it to the polls. Mail in voting should be outlawed. Too many possibilities for corruption. MAGA
Not necessarily. You can go to a drop box anytime in the weeks leading up to the election. No line. No waiting.

Not everyone has the time or ability to get to a polling place. Some of us have jobs.

Let the Wokeass win
Just shuffle dem votes in when, where, how and as often as you can but don’t inconvenience you sef.

Not necessarily. You can go to a drop box anytime in the weeks leading up to the election. No line. No waiting.

Not everyone has the time or ability to get to a polling place. Some of us have jobs.
The polls are open early and close late. This was never a problem until some liberal cons made it one during COVID. The 2oo+ years before that worked just fine but all of a sudden people couldn't get to the polls? I don't buy that any more than you do.

The polls are open early and close late. This was never a problem until some liberal cons made it one during COVID. The 2oo+ years before that worked just fine but all of a sudden people couldn't get to the polls? I don't buy that any more than you do.
Some of us work a lot of hours and the lines for voting can be hours long.

We’ve had mail in voting for a long time.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

More…

DonkeyBusiness.png

He's up there spewing regime talking points, isn't that a Hatch Act violation? He can't legally engage in campaign activities.

You realize you're talking about the scum of the Earth -- dimocraps, don't you?

Who's going to prosecute him? Himself?

Merrick Garland is a liar.
The Democrats are opposed to secure elections because they commit voter fraud crimes.
When a Democrat votes twice, they violate everyone's voting rights.
Ya think?

I am surprised no conservative has EVER started a thread in the Zone 1 race sub-forum, about how absolutely disgustingly racist it is, to think that minorities are too dumb to have IDs.

The nerve, the absolute gall. :rolleyes:

This tweet of Garland, and the famous Ami Horowitz Vid should be exhibit A & B.

Me? I just don't care that much to shepherd such a thread, TBH.

Ami Horowitz: Do Voter ID Laws Suppress the Black Vote?​

Right and Biden can't forgive loans.........or pay students to vote......ahhhh wait a minute. They can do anything they want. The Silent R are too busy cashing checks.

Forum List

Back