Make bet...the bitch is running..Hillary’s Southern Accent Makes A Comeback In Selma Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she want to smell the White House again she will have no choice.

Hillary will never be President and 2016 was her last chance for that spot, so she either accepts second seat or sit on the sidelines because the Democratic Party has moved on...

If Cortez was old enough she would be the anointed one...

My pick for your party is either Warren or Biden at this moment and those two would offer Clinton the VP spot.

Her time has passed on by, she will now just keep being an annoyance.

My pick for the party is someone nobody is talking about yet...that is the way it almost always happens. With the exception of Hillary in last election, the front runners this early out never survive, too much time to be sniped at.

At this point Obama was talked about by a couple people as the VP, he was not a serious contender. Nor was Trump, nor Bill nor GW.

My wish is for Manchin. I wanted Webb in 2016, so ya know my picks are blue dog to what is call RINO in today time...

someone that is not an embarrassment to the country would be nice, do not really care who as I will not vote for duopoly.

George H.W. Bush was the last embarrassing President...

So chances are slim...

:21::21::21::21:

The last 3 have been embarrassing.
Well you're 2/3 correct. Obama was a very good President. Maybe not great but compared to those two idiots (Trump and Bush) he certainly looks great

My pick for the party is someone nobody is talking about yet...that is the way it almost always happens. With the exception of Hillary in last election, the front runners this early out never survive, too much time to be sniped at.

At this point Obama was talked about by a couple people as the VP, he was not a serious contender. Nor was Trump, nor Bill nor GW.

My wish is for Manchin. I wanted Webb in 2016, so ya know my picks are blue dog to what is call RINO in today time...

someone that is not an embarrassment to the country would be nice, do not really care who as I will not vote for duopoly.

So chances are slim...

Well you're 2/3 correct. Obama was a very good President. Maybe not great but compared to those two idiots (Trump and Bush) he certainly looks great

Obama was the 2nd worst president ever, second only to the man he replaced.

Anyone who votes for that bitch should be institutionalized. There are plenty of decent democrats out there that could take a shot at it.
Tim Walz would make a decent president I think. Look him up.
He could possibly whoop tWump with the right backing.

If she want to smell the White House again she will have no choice.

Hillary will never be President and 2016 was her last chance for that spot, so she either accepts second seat or sit on the sidelines because the Democratic Party has moved on...

If Cortez was old enough she would be the anointed one...

My pick for your party is either Warren or Biden at this moment and those two would offer Clinton the VP spot.

So chances are slim...

We have a long,long history of poor leadership.....in the past we were able to over-come all of them fairly well.....but in today's increasingly complex world with threats like we have never had before....we definitely need a Commander-in-Chief whose priority is the protection of the American People.....Trump fills that role better than any President of modern times.

So chances are slim...

We have a long,long history of poor leadership.....in the past we were able to over-come all of them fairly well.....but in today's increasingly complex world with threats like we have never had before....we definitely need a Commander-in-Chief whose priority is the protection of the American People.....Trump fills that role better than any President of modern times.

I guess that depends on what you view as "protection" and how many rights are you willing to give up to be protected.

Our list of presidents is a fucking joke.
John adams, fdr, obama, bush, trump, lincoln. So so so many more.

So chances are slim...

I guess that depends on what you view as "protection" and how many rights are you willing to give up to be protected.

I can tell already you are toooooo stoooopid to rationally discuss this matter.....anyhow-------how many rights have you given up so far?

I mean under Trump, Obama, or Bush?

Irregardless of all that....National Security must come first.....as in no matter how many rights you have.......they will not carry over to whatever power defeats America.

Yet we see arrogant liberals .....ever since 9/11 going on and on about their rights.....yet I have never seen one articulate in a manner that carries any weight describe exactly what rights they have given up for the sake of National Security.

In fact they appear to have very little regard for National Security mainly because of their arrogance....few of them understand the threats we are under......despite all we have seen.....they have convinced themselves we are over-reacting.

Why don’t the old bat Just fade away.

Because the old fucker society known as the republic party still needs her.
Um, Hillary, Biden and Bernie are democrats. That's an "old fucker society". Idiot.

hehheh......We use hilllary as a good way to demonstrate what democrats are all about. They resent that because they know it is all too true.

The old fucker society is more about the voters. The gop is stocked full of them.

And in regard to what each party is all about. The gop looks to the past while the Democratic Party has a forward outlook.

Enjoy

Um, Hillary, Biden and Bernie are democrats. That's an "old fucker society". Idiot.

hehheh......We use hilllary as a good way to demonstrate what democrats are all about. They resent that because they know it is all too true.

The old fucker society is more about the voters. The gop is stocked full of them.

And in regard to what each party is all about. The gop looks to the past while the Democratic Party has a forward outlook.

Enjoy
Your top candidates are old. There is nothing "forward" about the Democrat party. You support killing newborn babies and a murderous misogynistic tribal cult.

One of the most offensive fake moves Hillary Clinton did to attempt to con Americans with her bullshit fake accent in front of certain groups.

Watching her do this 'huckster bit', how anyone could look at her with anything but disgust at how fake she is / was is just beyond me.

Enjoy
Your top candidates are old. There is nothing "forward" about the Democrat party. You support killing newborn babies and a murderous misogynistic tribal cult.

The New Green Deal isn't looking forward?

If you think the Democratic Party supports ythe "killing of newborn babies" you're just an idiot.

Enjoy

If you think the Democratic Party supports ythe "killing of newborn babies" you're just an idiot.

The New Green Deal is a joke, but one with a purpose. It is the 'what is the craziest things we can think of" bill so that later just about any bill will seem better.

I did this same ploy when I was looking to buy some new golf clubs.

My nephew sells clubs on line (makes an amazing living doing so, has more money than he can count! lol) so I was looking on his site. He has 3000 dollar putters and drivers more than that. I would never spend that much on clubs, but I was looking at them and showed them to my wife. Then later on when I found the set that I wanted she was like 'well, those are a lot cheaper than the other ones" :21::21::21:

Last edited:

Enjoy

The New Green Deal is a joke, but one with a purpose. It is the 'what is the craziest things we can think of" bill so that later just about any bill will seem better.

My nephew sells clubs on line (makes an amazing living doing so, has more money than he can count! lol) so I was looking on his site. He has 3000 dollar putters and drivers more than that. I would never spend that much on clubs, but I was looking at them and showed them to my wife. Then later on when I found the set that I wanted she was like 'well, those are a lot cheaper than the other ones" :21::21::21:

So, if we do nothing about AGW your nephew will have a cheaper option?

Enjoy

So, if we do nothing abouot AGW your nephew will have a cheaper option?

The thing to do about AGW is prepare for the coming changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back