Kamala Harris caught lying

So, I presume you are just as outraged at Trump's 5,000 plus provable lies. Lol

Try to stick to the thread topic, snowflake. If you have nothing to say about the thread topic, don't post.

Harris just proved in advance of a possible WH run that she will lie her ass off to save it.

So YOU don't care about the Left lying? Politicians lie every time they open heir mouth, that doesn't make it right...in fact it's just wrong on every level.

Harris hasn't a lab rat's chance. She is too repellent a creature to make any real headway.

Following their success with Obama and their failure with Clinton, the Democrats are adding 2+2 and looking for the next rockstar politician to be the candidate. Nothing motivates Democratic voters like a toothy media-constructed celebrity.

How do Trump's/Obama's/Clinton's/Bushes lies hurt you?

The Ukraine opened fire on Russian forces.
NATO Moved Tanks to the Russian border.
Russia surrounded base in Syria that has Americans on it.
Israel moved military unit's to the Lebanese border.
Lebanon moved troops to their own border to counter Israel's move.
Syria and Iran have troops on the Golan Heights.
Israel has troops on the Golan Heights.

THIS is how all of their lies are hurting you. The World is on fire and nobody knows it because they are totally consumed by how much Donald payed Stormy.

Last edited:
Try to stick to the thread topic, snowflake. If you have nothing to say about the thread topic, don't post.
Sorry, I showed your hypocrisy. Now you may go back to your bubble.
You revealed your own hypocrisy you fucking pig.

Good grieve, what a response. Look in the mirror for the pig and the unhinged snowflake.

Harris just proved in advance of a possible WH run that she will lie her ass off to save it.
And? Does that remind you of someone else? Maybe even someone you worship daily and praise for his lies?

Forum List

Back