Kaepernick is hurting his fellow NFL Players

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Racist NFL Player Colin Kaepernick says that Independence Day is a "celebration of white supremacy".
Insulting NFL fans is not free.
It's really bad for business.
It is going to cost the NFL Owners and the Players $billions$
If the NFL Players were smart they would condemn Kaepernick's racism and hate mongering.
Kaepernick is emptying the stadiums.

Seeing my beloved NFL destroyed in a couple months.

Now I will cheer career ending injuries only in the newspaper on Mondays

The Racist NFL Player Colin Kaepernick says that Independence Day is a "celebration of white supremacy".
If the NFL Players were smart they would condemn Kaepernick's racism and hate mongering.

Kaepernick is not in the NFL.

I have tuned out kapernick and the entire NFL

Kaepernick is not in the NFL.
Wrong

he’s the NFL shadow commissioner
Nope he doesn't work for the NFL. Now, as far as being a representative of fellow players in the NFL that are black I would say he has some influence yet Kap is not in the NFL.
Like I said before and I will say it again. These people play a game because they are good at it..In no way does entertaining yous take away from the individuality of that player, although corporations do try to destroy individuality along with drones like yous that play that stupid game, however these humans are going to have their own opinion whether you or the corporations like it or not.

If "white" people withdraw their support, the NFL an NBA will be relegated to dirt fields and playgrounds.

Which is why I love this stuff.

he Racist NFL Player Colin Kaepernick says that Independence Day is a "celebration of white supremacy".

Guy, on the UNLIKELY event we have a football season this year (I mean, if it isn't cancelled due to TRUMP PLAGUE) and some of us have enough money to go to a football game (After the problems caused by TRUMP RECESSION), do you really, really think anyone is going to care if someone doesn't stand for the national anthem?

These people play a game because they are good at it
If so they should play the game or retire and become community organizers

but politics and sport do not mix
Then get rid of the national anthem which was started by the military paying NFL players extra to do it on TV.
The National Anthem is non partisan

and in spite of the haters most Americans still love their country

These people play a game because they are good at it
If so they should play the game or retire and become community organizers

but politics and sport do not mix
Then get rid of the national anthem which was started by the military paying NFL players extra to do it on TV.
The National Anthem is non partisan

and in spite of the haters most Americans still love their country
I am sure they do love their country yet that is no reason to deny an issue which a group has consistently shown grievance which is ignored by the leaders until such a time it took physical actions by a larger minority to prove a point of consideration to an answer of those grievances. It is not an issue about whether you are inconvenienced at your pleasure.

I am sure they do love their country yet that is no reason to deny an issue which a group has consistently shown grievance
Libs never go so far as feeling love for America

at best they tolerate America as long as they get their way and break into outright hate when they dont

Black players are disrespecting the flag based on a lie that there is systemic racism in America

do you really, really think anyone is going to care if someone doesn't stand for the national anthem?
I wont care because I will not be watching the NFL this season whether they play or not

and hopefully they wont play

Forum List

Back