JV squad becomes varsity in Paris

Sure, they want to control the govt to impose their point of view, they are not interested in a place where each individual is free to practice his religion.

Yeah I remember 911 . How does what happen in France change that?

I also remembered what's happened since 911 . If you could go back in time , would you still do the same in Iraq and Afghanistan ?

In any case

Radicalized Europeans are dangerous Europeans!!

Muslims haven't seen out of control radical fanaticism yet. These radical Islamists may get their war. A heavily one-sided war..

I also remembered what's happened since 911 . If you could go back in time , would you still do the same in Iraq and Afghanistan ?
dear we don't have a time machine so lets not pretend

We do have a time machine called history . So let's not repeat the FAIL that just happened a few years ago!

I don't get it . You right wingers really want ANOTHER Mid East war?! Trillions of dollars ? Thousands of dead + wounded troops?

Been there , done that .

Unless you want another 9/11, you better vote to support destroying the ISIS caliphate. Obama has been going soft in his response to ISIS. Slow and soft. Its working slowly, the only question is how many more people will have to die because the United States and its coalition did not put in the military force necessary to role up the caliphate a year ago?

We do have a time machine called history . So let's not repeat the FAIL that just happened a few years ago!

dear nobody want to attack Iraq!!

Wow. The war drums start again.

So what's the plan? Do we end up being occupiers again? Who pays for that ?

Of course, why would you want SADDAM Hussian in power in Iraq and the Taliban in power in Afghanistan. The Oil in Kuwait that the rest of the world depends on is much safer today now that SADDAM is not there to re-invade the country. The Taliban and Al Quada lost key bases in Afghanistan.

Iraq was going well until Obama prematurely pulled out of the country in 2011 allowing ISIS to move in and take a 1/3 of the country in 2014 which has led to the current problem. Obama could have struck a huge blow to ISIS back in June 2014, but he is gradually getting back involved in Iraq.

There are currently 3,500 U.S. troops in Iraq, and 10,000 in Afghanistan, and 50 in Syria. Its time to increase the numbers to role up the territory IS controls and reduce the probability of future terrorist attacks.

Wow. The war drums start again.

So what's the plan? Do we end up being occupiers again? Who pays for that ?
We send you out to be the point man so you come back with a new attitude and tell us how good an idea it is to bomb them.

I don't get it . You right wingers really want ANOTHER Mid East war?! Trillions of dollars ? Thousands of dead + wounded troops?

Been there , done that .

Carpet bombing....no dead innocents.

we could surround Raqqa, order the women and children out then level the city. That would be one way to approach our enemy

Yeah....but it would leave the terrorist breeders.
To tell you the truth I dont see the difference between women and children suicide bombers.

Forum List

Back