Despicable' Mississippi 'goon squad' cop is sentenced to 20 years for shooting black man in mouth: He and five colleagues also tortured second black m

The system works. Why are race baiters whining about it? Who do we see about the unarmed woman who was shot in the head by a black Capital cop on Jan 6?

The cracketude is high in this thread. Third criminal just sentenced to 40 years.

Wow. It sure took a long time for a few white cops to payback blacks for all of murdered cops answering domestic dispute calls.

I'm not saying they were right to do it, I'm just surprised that more blacks haven't been murdered.

I figured people would be doing drive-byes years ago. But up until now, nothing.

It's gonna take a very long time for whites to payback blacks for all of the violence we've seen the last several years.

For every 10,000 assaults and break-ins and murders....there is so little of a response. BLM murdered and burned people for 10 months before the 2020 election.

Maybe the media can inflate this incident out of proportion in time for the election like they did with George Floyd.
Or maybe they have something else in mind.

IM2 must be so proud

African Blacks are great compared to American Blacks (ruined & used by Deep State as a violent Army in call).
there the same. both loot riot and kill.in the news all the time over there. we know were black get it from its in there blood.

Feeling is mutual, I've met enough redneck racist n my day.

How am I like your redneck racist friends? I have never told my daughter that.

Wow I made him a racist, smfh. What made the rest of you shit kickers racist?

That would be the MO of white men like you.

That would be rednecks like you.

Damn, so why is it that white men have that history in this country not black folks.

Did you read this bullshit before you posted it?
Read it?

I wrote it.

What's rich is a racist cocksucker like you has the nerve to say other people are racists.

Shitforbrains backwards black supremacist wannabe black panthers that cannot even be in the same room with a white person.

I've met a few of them in my life.

Everything you accuse others of, you're 10 times worse.

Fucking hypocrite.

African Blacks are great compared to American Blacks (ruined & used by Deep State as a violent Army in call).
Most African Blacks are okay, but there's a shitload of them that think raping a bunch of White women is a good enough reason to travel 7000 miles to Europe.
They like hacking them to pieces afterwards as well.

But just like any society, there are decent people and then there are absolute low-life oxygen thieves.

Read it?

I wrote it.

What's rich is a racist cocksucker like you has the nerve to say other people are racists.

Shitforbrains backwards black supremacist wannabe black panthers that cannot even be in the same room with a white person.

I've met a few of them in my life.

Everything you accuse others of, you're 10 times worse.

Fucking hypocrite.
What happened? Racist trash used to be proud to let folks know you were a racist. I've seen your type of fool b4 boy. That's what racist do today, try to accuse black folks of being the racist

Forum List

Back