Justices Alito and Kavanaugh Meet With Leader Of Anti-Gay Christian Hate Group

LGBTQ is a made-up alphabet-soup to support the continuing abuse of our children by trying to create more homosexuals because they cannot recreate themselves any other way than to recruit young minds and try to convince them they are not their born sex. They basically hate Christianity and traditional morals and values. If you ask me LBGTQ (or whatever alphabet-soup you want to call homosexuals) is your 'hate group.'

I was asked to leave a restaurant last night she said I said homophobic things to a manager last week lol I do t remember

Since when are organizations that support the biblical definition of marriage as being "one man and one woman", labeled as a "hate group"?

That's just idiotic and hateful in itself.

The members of these organizations already enjoy their right to believe in their definition of marriage and get to live it as they choose. No one is preventing them from having whatever a "biblical marriage" is. They are a "hate group" because they seek to remove the same rights from others, who, I assume, are not adherents to their religions.

Welcome to a free country! Not everyone will agree with you

I love the irony.....

a conservative fascist who wants to take away the FREEDOM of gays to marry boasting about living in a free country where not everyone will agree with you.

well, adolph, MOST of us do NOT agree with YOU or the rest of your deranged conservative friends. WE have no problem with homosexuality and do NOT want LAWS against gays.

YOU and your friends do!

so you proclaim FREEDOM for yourself while denying it to others.

typical
conservative
human
scum

The members of these organizations already enjoy their right to believe in their definition of marriage and get to live it as they choose. No one is preventing them from having whatever a "biblical marriage" is. They are a "hate group" because they seek to remove the same rights from others, who, I assume, are not adherents to their religions.

A Biblical marriage is a contract supporting the natural coupling between a man and woman for the main purpose of procreation..... as nature has dictated throughout eons. Same sex marriage is not natural it is an anomaly and cannot be supported by natural replacement. Replacement has to take place by recruitment which denies the very nature of the human species.

a conservative fascist who wants to take away the FREEDOM of gays to marry boasting about living in a free country where not everyone will agree with you.

well, adolph, MOST of us do NOT agree with YOU or the rest of your deranged conservative friends. WE have no problem with homosexuality and do NOT want LAWS against gays.

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum

Do everyone a favor and leave this thread and take your nasty mouth with you.

A Biblical marriage is a contract supporting the natural coupling between a man and woman for the main purpose of procreation..... as nature has dictated throughout eons. Same sex marriage is not natural it is an anomaly and cannot be supported by natural replacement. Replacement has to take place by recruitment which denies the very nature of the human species.

"A Biblical marriage is a contract supporting the natural coupling between a man and woman for the main purpose of procreation....."

so atheists can't get married?

people who don't want kids can't get married?

2 old people who lost their mates and then fall in love can't get married?

people who CAN'T have kids for medical reasons can't get married?

is there even ONE CONSERVATIVE in the universe who isn't an idiot?

is there even ONE FKN CONSERVATIVE in the universe who can think deeper than a wading pool for babies?

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum

nasty mouth?

I'd love to have you actually quote anything in that last message response that you consider "NASTY"

telling me to leave?

up yours

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum

nasty mouth?

I'd love to have you actually quote anything in that last message response that you consider "NASTY"

telling me to leave?

up yours

You wrote:

"a conservative fascist who wants to take away the FREEDOM of gays to marry boasting about living in a free country where not everyone will agree with you.

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum"

Calling others fascists, Nazis and human scum is nasty. Or did you not post that?

While all Justices and Judges, indeed all people have their biases, this strikes me as different and disturbing. Justices will typically make an honest attempt to balance their ideology with a sound application of the law and the constitution, even when that ideology shapes their perception and interpretation of the law

This however shows a blatant intent and desire to bend the law to the detriment of the LGTB community. I have to wonder why they hell they were there-rubbing elbows with vicious bigots - and engaged in such a public display of support for their hatful agenda.

Yes I know, Ruth Bader Ginsburg presided over same sex wedding so don't bother in invoke that. She was performing a public service in her capacity as a Justice. Again, this is different . there was no need for it, it demeans the court and undermines any semblance of impartiality

After a photo emerged of Kavanaugh and Alito meeting with Brian Brown, the president of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) and the World Congress of Families, a Christian hate group, the justices are being asked to recuse themselves from LGBT rights cases
These people and organization are an anachronism that has outlived their uselessness
NOM advocates for what they claim is “traditional marriage,” and hope to take marriage rights away from same sex couples. The group’s president is Brian Brown, who boasted of a “great day at the US Supreme Court” when posting the contentious photo to his Twitter account on October 29.

Here is more

World Congress of Families | Right Wing Watch

The World Congress of Families mobilizes opposition to reproductive rights, LGBTQ equality, feminism and “gender ideology” in the name of the “natural family.” Participants in its global summits and regional gatherings share information and political strategies for mobilizing conservative culture warriors around the globe. WCF leaders are allied with right-wing authoritarian and nationalist leaders who promote “traditional values.”

National Organization for Marriage | Right Wing Watch

The National Organization for Marriage was launched in 2007 by Princeton University professor Robert P. George and conservative writer Maggie Gallagher to fight for Proposition 8, California’s ballot initiative banning gay marriage. It is currently led by Brian Brown, previously of the Family Institute of Connecticut. Especially under Brown’s leadership, NOM has expanded its mission beyond fighting marriage equality, working in opposition to LGBT rights abroad, transgender rights, nondiscrimination laws and adoption by same-sex couples. The Washington, D.C.-based group organizes the annual “March for Marriage” on the National Mall and coordinates an issue pledge for presidential candidates.
The unwarranted fear and hatred of gay and transgender Americans is alive and well among the reprehensible right.

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum

nasty mouth?

telling me to leave?

up yours

You wrote:

"a conservative fascist who wants to take away the FREEDOM of gays to marry boasting about living in a free country where not everyone will agree with you.

YOU and your friends do!

typical
conservative
human
scum"

Calling others fascists, Nazis and human scum is nasty. Or did you not post that?

"Calling others fascists, Nazis and human scum is nasty. Or did you not post that?"

I sure did!

I got the HUMAN SCUM part from trump.

I figure if HE says it it's ok!

did you like it when trump said it?

I bet you did.....and you agreed!

and you never said HE had a nasty mouth.....

you stinking hypocrite

and as for "fascists" and "nazis"

certainly you have heard rush limbaugh say "feminazi"

and the conservative posters on this board REGULARLY call all liberals "nazis" and "fascists"

do you have special rights?

why is it ok for conservatives to call liberals nazis but when I say it back you get angry?

(there is an answer)

YOU ARE A FKN HYPOCRITICAL SNOWFLAKE!

Last edited:

It is totally irrelevant what same sex marriage is or isn't. I don't recall any law prohibiting this practice of "biblical marriage." The "biblical marriage" people already have what they want. Now what they are doing is peeping over their fence at their neighbors.

If you don't believe in a man "marrying" another man YOU HATE GAYS.

If you don't believe in a man "marrying" a tree then YOU HATE TREES!

If you don't believe in a man "marrying" a dead woman then YOU HATE DEAD PEOPLE!

Give it up already you bunch of perverts!
Brilliant! Just fucking BRILLIANT!! If you don't believe that a man should marry a man, Don't marry a fucking man if you're a man. Yes it is that simple!

While all Justices and Judges, indeed all people have their biases, this strikes me as different and disturbing. Justices will typically make an honest attempt to balance their ideology with a sound application of the law and the constitution, even when that ideology shapes their perception and interpretation of the law

This however shows a blatant intent and desire to bend the law to the detriment of the LGTB community. I have to wonder why they hell they were there-rubbing elbows with vicious bigots - and engaged in such a public display of support for their hatful agenda.

Yes I know, Ruth Bader Ginsburg presided over same sex wedding so don't bother in invoke that. She was performing a public service in her capacity as a Justice. Again, this is different . there was no need for it, it demeans the court and undermines any semblance of impartiality

After a photo emerged of Kavanaugh and Alito meeting with Brian Brown, the president of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) and the World Congress of Families, a Christian hate group, the justices are being asked to recuse themselves from LGBT rights cases
These people and organization are an anachronism that has outlived their uselessness
NOM advocates for what they claim is “traditional marriage,” and hope to take marriage rights away from same sex couples. The group’s president is Brian Brown, who boasted of a “great day at the US Supreme Court” when posting the contentious photo to his Twitter account on October 29.

Here is more

The World Congress of Families mobilizes opposition to reproductive rights, LGBTQ equality, feminism and “gender ideology” in the name of the “natural family.” Participants in its global summits and regional gatherings share information and political strategies for mobilizing conservative culture warriors around the globe. WCF leaders are allied with right-wing authoritarian and nationalist leaders who promote “traditional values.”

The National Organization for Marriage was launched in 2007 by Princeton University professor Robert P. George and conservative writer Maggie Gallagher to fight for Proposition 8, California’s ballot initiative banning gay marriage. It is currently led by Brian Brown, previously of the Family Institute of Connecticut. Especially under Brown’s leadership, NOM has expanded its mission beyond fighting marriage equality, working in opposition to LGBT rights abroad, transgender rights, nondiscrimination laws and adoption by same-sex couples. The Washington, D.C.-based group organizes the annual “March for Marriage” on the National Mall and coordinates an issue pledge for presidential candidates.
everyone gets it
Democrats hate Christians
but thanks for the constant reminders
please remind everyone again around election day

Here is more

everyone gets it

Where did you get the "Democrats hate Christians" thing when so many Democrats are themselves Christian? Don't confuse being a Christian with being a member of a specific cult.

Here is more

You're a liar.

Supporting Christian values isn't hate.

Here is more

everyone gets it
More stupidity, as expected

Forum List

Back