Justice

You have a short grasp of history. But if you mean the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in our election and potential involvement of members of the Trump campaign - here is how justice works (for those that don't have a clue).

First, there has to be evidence of a crime committed. Then follows an investigation, people are indicted and charged. Then there is a trial (or plea bargain) and then - if guilty - sentencing.

So far - a handful of people have been charged/found guilty/undergoing trial. Chief among them Flynn, Manafort, Page. The investigation is ongoing. When it concludes we shall see if "justice" has been served. This is not done in the court of public opinion where you don't have access to all the information and more and more people seem to be relying on opinion over facts (of which there aren't a lot available).

Page got a get of jail free card yesterday!

Flynn will probably follow suit.

Manafort and his associate being charged has nothing to do with Trump.

Where?

Flynn has already pled guilty.

So? Prosecutorial misconduct will probably have the judge throwing out his plea.

What specific misconduct?

From the memorandum we discovered that the FBI lied in their FISA application regarding Page. Did they do the same thing regarding Flynn? Page will walk because they violated his Constitutional rights.

Enquiring minds want to know.

No...we didn't discover anything given that the accuracy of the memorandum is hotly debated. I really wouldn't trust a partisan document written in concert with the very administration under investigation to be reliable on it's own without seeing the opposition memo. The IG investigation however, will be the most accurate.

You have a short grasp of history. But if you mean the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in our election and potential involvement of members of the Trump campaign - here is how justice works (for those that don't have a clue).

First, there has to be evidence of a crime committed. Then follows an investigation, people are indicted and charged. Then there is a trial (or plea bargain) and then - if guilty - sentencing.

So far - a handful of people have been charged/found guilty/undergoing trial. Chief among them Flynn, Manafort, Page. The investigation is ongoing. When it concludes we shall see if "justice" has been served. This is not done in the court of public opinion where you don't have access to all the information and more and more people seem to be relying on opinion over facts (of which there aren't a lot available).

Where?

So? Prosecutorial misconduct will probably have the judge throwing out his plea.

From the memorandum we discovered that the FBI lied in their FISA application regarding Page. Did they do the same thing regarding Flynn? Page will walk because they violated his Constitutional rights.

They didn't lie. You are going off a memo that has LOTS of stuff not included. Look up how many pages a FISA application is. Not to mention, when a judge does a renewal of a FISA they look at if the prior FISA heeded any useful information. So obviously there is a lot more to it than just the Steele Dossier.

if justice is not served what are the implications?

Why should I follow any of their laws as long as I’m not causing any harm to person or property?

This ^^^ is the risk being taken by the once and no more party of "law and order" in their continuous slander and libel against law enforcement.

No man is above the law, and that includes the President of the United States.

Where?

No...we didn't discover anything given that the accuracy of the memorandum is hotly debated. I really wouldn't trust a partisan document written in concert with the very administration under investigation to be reliable on it's own without seeing the opposition memo. The IG investigation however, will be the most accurate.
The IG investigation is going to be the most damaging to the DNC cable.

Hint: The biggest political scandal in American history.

First, there has to be a crime committed. Then follows an investigation, people are indicted and charged. Then there is a trial (or plea bargain) and then - if guilty - sentencing.

Kangaroo court is not justice.

Which "kangaroo court" are you referring to?
Muller investigation.

It's not a court. It's an investigation. And it has not concluded.
Kangaroo court is applicable in this context IMO

The biggest political scandals - at the top of every list modern scandals I've found, is #1 Watergate.

But the list is interesting...if we look at history - 8 Early American Political Scandals
The memo blows Watergate out of the water.

The memo does nothing of the kind. It actually says very little, and omits very much. I will be more interested to see what the IG investigation produces - that is likely to be more factual than a partisan memo written in concert with the Administration which happens to be under investigation.
The IG revelations are going to be way more damaging .

Or not. It might find they've done nothing wrong in regards to the Russia investigation, but at the same time turn up problems in other areas. I'll accept their findings over a memo.

Don't know enough about who does the IG investigation report, frankly I haven't even heard of it until now. For myself, in addition to this IG report, I want to see the Dems' memo, plus the one coming out from the Senate too. Wonder if they'll do one report or 2 like the House did. And finally what do we learn in the coming days and weeks about the truth and accuracy of what all these findings tell us. Will we get anything from the FBI or DOJ concerning these 'grave concerns'? As in based on what? I see nothing in that memo that has any risk to national security.

Where?

They didn't lie. You are going off a memo that has LOTS of stuff not included. Look up how many pages a FISA application is. Not to mention, when a judge does a renewal of a FISA they look at if the prior FISA heeded any useful information. So obviously there is a lot more to it than just the Steele Dossier.
That's exactly why we need a special counsel to open an investigation into possible crimes committed by the FBI/Justice. Clearly they can't be trusted to investigate themselves.

The biggest political scandals - at the top of every list modern scandals I've found, is #1 Watergate.

But the list is interesting...if we look at history - 8 Early American Political Scandals

The memo does nothing of the kind. It actually says very little, and omits very much. I will be more interested to see what the IG investigation produces - that is likely to be more factual than a partisan memo written in concert with the Administration which happens to be under investigation.
The IG revelations are going to be way more damaging .

Or not. It might find they've done nothing wrong in regards to the Russia investigation, but at the same time turn up problems in other areas. I'll accept their findings over a memo.

Don't know enough about who does the IG investigation report, frankly I haven't even heard of it until now. For myself, in addition to this IG report, I want to see the Dems' memo, plus the one coming out from the Senate too. Wonder if they'll do one report or 2 like the House did. And finally what do we learn in the coming days and weeks about the truth and accuracy of what all these findings tell us. Will we get anything from the FBI or DOJ concerning these 'grave concerns'? As in based on what? I see nothing in that memo that has any risk to national security.

I'd like to hear their side.

You seem to think The FBI is above The Law and is a Government unto themselves.

You seem to think that it is permissible to File False Affidavits, Commit Perjury, Ommit Evidence, Commit Acts of Espionage, Plot a Coup, Leak Classified Intel, and Promote Russian Propaganda on behalf of Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The heads of The FBI and DOJ serve at the pleasure of The President as he is the Rightful Voice of We The People.

Let Mueller complete his investigation and there will be charges. Relax.
There are no Charges and Russian Collusion was proven to be a hoax and an immoral unethical illegal ploy to violate The President’s Constitutional Rights.

He only reason to keep Mueller around is on the slim hopes he would be allowed to interview The President and his family all over again and try to trip up the President in such a manner to have him recall by memory things already disclosed in writing and charge him with lying to The FBI over a misstatement and Non Crime.

Therefore the Entire Investigation is Immoral and was based on a Political Lie Financed By Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton, and The White Hiuse has been 100% Compliamt with this Investigation and the over 6 Investigations before it and nothing has been found despite The FBI having 4 Phone Books Full of Surveillance and Wiretaps.

If Mueller has any honor and respects the Rule of Law, no will will have to tell him to step down. If his job was to Protect The Deep State, and Obama’s Crooked Sycophants and Political Junkies, and to act as a Bulwark to prevent all of this corruption to lead back to Barak Obama and Clinton, he will cling to his witch hunt and his Unconstitutional Post until they pry his arthritic claws from it by force.

You seem to think Trump is above the law.

Last edited:

You seem to think that it is permissible to File False Affidavits, Commit Perjury, Ommit Evidence, Commit Acts of Espionage, Plot a Coup, Leak Classified Intel, and Promote Russian Propaganda on behalf of Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The heads of The FBI and DOJ serve at the pleasure of The President as he is the Rightful Voice of We The People.

There are no Charges and Russian Collusion was proven to be a hoax and an immoral unethical illegal ploy to violate The President’s Constitutional Rights.

He only reason to keep Mueller around is on the slim hopes he would be allowed to interview The President and his family all over again and try to trip up the President in such a manner to have him recall by memory things already disclosed in writing and charge him with lying to The FBI over a misstatement and Non Crime.

Therefore the Entire Investigation is Immoral and was based on a Political Lie Financed By Barak Obama and Hillary Clinton, and The White Hiuse has been 100% Compliamt with this Investigation and the over 6 Investigations before it and nothing has been found despite The FBI having 4 Phone Books Full of Surveillance and Wiretaps.

If Mueller has any honor and respects the Rule of Law, no will will have to tell him to step down. If his job was to Protect The Deep State, and Obama’s Crooked Sycophants and Political Junkies, and to act as a Bulwark to prevent all of this corruption to lead back to Barak Obama and Clinton, he will cling to his witch hunt and his Unconstitutional Post until they pry his arthritic claws from it by force.

I don't think ANYONE is above the law. But I respect facts and there aren't very many in all this emoting.

The Memo is not Emoting and everything I posted is factual and I can site multiple sources confirming that.

But how about you just show a little work ethic and refute my points line by line instead.

I dare you to.

I don't think ANYONE is above the law. But I respect facts and there aren't very many in all this emoting.

Actually, it does. What it says is that the FBI had no legitimate reason to obtain surveillance warrants on people in the Trump camp so it misrepresented the Steele dossier to the Court. By why would the FBI do that if not for political reasons? And how far up the chain of command to the decision to mislead the Court go? To the WH?

What is needed here is a special commission appointed by the President and Congress, empowered to investigate the corruption within the FBI/Justice and to prosecute those who are guilty of crimes. A commission and not a special counsel is needed because it is necessary to either prove the FBI/Justice is not so compromised that it represents a danger to national security or to root the criminals so that it does not become a danger to national security, and only a commission that holds open hearings can do that. Watergate was about a president covering a minor crime by people connected to his campaign, but the memo suggests that the Justice Department was so profoundly corrupted that it was used as a weapon against a political opponent, violating the Constitution it is sworn to protect.

Where?

That's exactly why we need a special counsel to open an investigation into possible crimes committed by the FBI/Justice. Clearly they can't be trusted to investigate themselves.

More likely it should be to investigate Nunes and his working with the White House as part of an investigation that was supposed to be handled by the committee in Congress... and how Nunes LIED about information he gave to the White House, that the White House actually helped him to create.

The fact that a FISA judge rejected the FBI’s first attempt to call Page a spy and get a FISA Warrant should tell you something. Page btw was an unpaid volunteer, same as Popodoupolis.

The FBI & DOJ then came back a second time and shored up their FISA request with Russian Propaganda, Opposition Research, and a Yahoo News article all sourced by Steele (a single source that they made to look like multiple independent sources to corroborate their lie).

Steele was working for Fusion GPS on behalf of The Clinton Campaign. Steele was fired for revealing to Yahoo News he was working for The FBI. Steele continued to work Secretly For The FBI after being publicly fired and funneled FBI and Russian Propaganda to the Media, including Classified Intel.

They conveniently omitted those facts and concealed them from The FISA judge because they Never thought they’d get caught when they renewed the FISA Warrants an additional 3 Times!

They were that sure Corrupt Clinton would be elected and cover for their Deep State Treachery that they did not hesitate to willfully break The Law in their attempts to “Desperately Stop Donald J Trump from being President.”

Last edited:

More likely it should be to investigate Nunes and his working with the White House as part of an investigation that was supposed to be handled by the committee in Congress... and how Nunes LIED about information he gave to the White House, that the White House actually helped him to create.
Fine, but nothing you are accusing Nunes of doing is a crime, but there is sufficient evidence the FBI/Justice committed crimes by misrepresenting the Steele dossier to the Court in order to get a warrant they would not otherwise be entitled to to create a special commission, empowered to investigate and prosecute any crimes committed by FBI/Justice and to follow the evidence wherever it may lead to discover who else in the government may have been involved in these crimes. A special commission will hold open hearings, unlike a special counsel, so the people can know once and for all what happened.

Fine, but nothing you are accusing Nunes of doing is a crime, but there is sufficient evidence the FBI/Justice committed crimes by misrepresenting the Steele dossier to the Court in order to get a warrant they would not otherwise be entitled to to create a special commission, empowered to investigate and prosecute any crimes committed by FBI/Justice and to follow the evidence wherever it may lead to discover who else in the government may have been involved in these crimes. A special commission will hold open hearings, unlike a special counsel, so the people can know once and for all what happened.

Accusing? Nunes took information from the intelligence committee that he learned, to the White House, where people were the ones being investigated... then got information from the White House to use to create a smokescreen... and then reported that he took that same information BACK to the White House.

He's not doing anything different than when people accused Lynch of talking to Bill Clinton on the plane.

Accusing? Nunes took information from the intelligence committee that he learned, to the White House, where people were the ones being investigated... then got information from the White House to use to create a smokescreen... and then reported that he took that same information BACK to the White House.

He's not doing anything different than when people accused Lynch of talking to Bill Clinton on the plane.

Exactly.

Exactly.
No!!!
The difference is the investigation into Clinton has merit the investigation into Trump is made up of BS.

What we know is that Nunes didn't commit a crime by talking to Trump, but if Lynch and Clinton were talking about suppressing the investigation into the Clinton campaign to influence the campaign that is a crime.

Exactly.
No!!!
The difference is the investigation into Clinton has merit the investigation into Trump is made up of BS.

:lol: I thought you'd say that.

Merit (and BS) is in the eye of the partisan.

Forum List

Back