Justice Roberts says what?

What will happen when the 2nd Impeachment Trial convenes?

• It will proceed as a democrat Kangaroo Court with Kamala presiding

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • It will be challenged for constitutionality and sent to the USSC for a decision

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Too little too late.

In my book, Roberts is a piece of shit.
I think the rumors about him are true

Absolutely they are.
He is a pedophile like most of them.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?
He hung out with Epstein and flew on his plane.

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

Bet you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure as well.

I have never seen anything except morons accusing him of being a pedophile with zero proof on this message board.
So you deny he flew on Epsteins plane?

What do you think about abc news covering for Bill and Andrew? Maybe abc news takes orders from xi?

I have seen no proof that he did. Do you have any?

I don't give a shit about your deflection. I am talking John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
My point is abc news knows all about it but gets orders from the ccp not to put the story out.

If you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure, why would anyone take anything you say about Roberts seriously?

You are just another pedophile defending Democrat.

What in the Wide World of Blue Fuck does any of this have to do with the topic here?
Can't understand English? He just described your party, with drag queen's [sic] and all.

Can't write in English? What the fuck is "with drag queen is and all" supposed to mean?r

I don't have a "party", fuckhead. NOR do any of the above posts have jack diddly to do with any "parties". Go learn how to read. And then go learn how to write.
Why are you liberals so misreable? Your boy Biden is in, maybe because he fucked up his first two days? I haven't paid attention today, did he screw up his third day or did he go to the basement?

Why are you such an idiot? Why are you stupid? Why are you illiterate?
These are the burning questions of our time.

You should be called Stretch Armstrong or you don't understand the fucking written language! I hate stupid people like you!

The language in the Constitution is perfectly clear to anyone above Kindergarten. The Chief Justice provides [sic] over all impeachments of the President. What is so unclear about that?

Actually, Admiral Rockwell Tory, in defense of Pogo, the Chief Justice does not preside over the impeachment proceedings in the House, and Pogo rightly understands that the Chief Justice presides over the impeachment trial in the Senate. My earlier remark was only indented to a be a wry observation in which I redundantly stated the obvious for a third time relative to the OP and Pogo's statement.

But now I see that apparently Pogo's observation merely went to the poorly expressed thought in the article cited in the OP. I noticed it too, but gave it no currency as it was obviously a mere typo of omission, given that the author of the article is clearly aware of the distinction between the impeachment proceedings of the House and the trial proceedings of the Senate. Pogo is correct on the facts and technically correct about the literal reading of the passage from the article; he just didn't appreciate the irony in the redundancy of my observation. That's all.

Last edited:
Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

Welll said! :113:

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Lol, if Roberts heard the case about voter fraud and ruled with Trump. Anonymous girls would be coming out. There is a pedophile ring our leaders are supporting. That's one of the reasons Trump had to leave. He was about to expose it.

He could not hear the case about voter fraud because only two justices felt Texas has standing. It's far too complicated for such shallow minds.

When is Trump going to expose it then?
I'm laughing because one day, what I'm talking about is going to slap you in the face so hard. You gonna realize your approved speech now. Is treasonous speech in a few years. Liberals are never happy.

You write like a kindergartener.

"You gonna" "Is treason speech in a few years."

What language is that supposed to be?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Welll said! :113:

What proof do you have? I never mentioned Clinton. I think he is secretly in love with him.

He could not hear the case about voter fraud because only two justices felt Texas has standing. It's far too complicated for such shallow minds.

Actually none of the justices thought that Texas had standing. Their opinion is that all cases under Article 3 of the constitution, and not excluded by the 11th amendment must be put on the courts docket.

Statement of Justice Alito, with whom Justice Thomas joins: In my view, we do not have discretion to deny the filing of a bill of complaint in a case that falls within our original jurisdiction. See Arizona v. California, 589 U. S. ___ (Feb. 24, 2020) (Thomas, J., dissenting). I would therefore grant the motion to file the bill of complaint but would not grant other relief, and I express no view on any other issue.

Nancy's faux impeachment of Trump is beginning to fall apart already.
The Belknap "precedent" is not even a "given".
Can you say "Constitutional Crisis"?

"The Constitution says that in impeachments for presidents, the chief justice of the Supreme Court is the presiding officer. For lesser impeachments, the presiding officer has been the same as for other Senate business — either the vice president or a senator. The Constitution is not clear on who should preside over impeachments for former presidents."

So if Kamala Harris presides over Nancy's Kangaroo Court, just imagine how fast the trial will be and how little the defense will be allowed to present. OBJECTION!! What a joke. If ANY Republicans vote guilty they are done, gone, primaried and discarded.
Lie, they have not chosen who will preside.
As a person who hopes Trump is convicted, the trial would be tainted by a Democrat presiding.
I am confident Roberts will preside.
Roberts said he IS NOT PRESIDING.
Roberts only presides when the PRESIDENT is impeached, not citizen Trump
Nancy's Kangaroo Court should be hilarious, with "heels up" Kamala deep-sixing her 2024 GOP opponent, no conflict there!
You are a fricking liar.
There has not been a final decision on who will preside. Roberts can preside. Why can't you tell the truth?
This is from the link in the OP. ( a hint at where Roberts is, not a final answer, but a lean direction)
Chief Justice Roberts reportedly does not want to preside over a second Trump impeachment

Is that Robert's "final answer"? No, but it is more definitive than the politico article, which has no indication which way Roberts is leaning. The politico article compares the impeachment of citizen Trump to the impeachment of PRESIDENT Bill Clinton, a bullshit comparison.

Also from the OP link:
"The Constitution says that in impeachments for presidents, the chief justice of the Supreme Court is the presiding officer. For lesser impeachments, the presiding officer has been the same as for other Senate business — either the vice president or a senator. The Constitution is not clear on who should preside over impeachments for former presidents."

Here is a 2nd independent source of Robert's leaning:

So you are the LIAR
I am sure he does not want to. But the Democrats and Republicans want a fair, reliable trial. Democrats know they cannot have a biased presider.

I like this precedent and Obama should be impeached in 2022 after the Pubs win back Congress.
When the Republican civil war is still in full swing? I doubt it. I predict primary challenges and the loser running as an independent, giving the Dems a chance at districts they haven't held in decades.
The only chance democrat communists need is another phony election. It's how the communists made Orange County California democrat in one election.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Lol, if Roberts heard the case about voter fraud and ruled with Trump. Anonymous girls would be coming out. There is a pedophile ring our leaders are supporting. That's one of the reasons Trump had to leave. He was about to expose it.

I'm laughing because one day, what I'm talking about is going to slap you in the face so hard. You gonna realize your approved speech now. Is treasonous speech in a few years. Liberals are never happy.

Translation, what you and your peers think is right now. The squad might seem it offensive in a couple of years. Then all a sudden you're a traitor to your country. See how that works?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Translation, what you and your peers think is right now. The squad might seem it offensive in a couple of years. Then all a sudden you're a traitor to your country. See how that works?

In two years, the Republicans will relegate AOC, Nancy, Chuckie, and the rest of the Democrats into the dustbin of history. Why are you "skeered"?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

In two years, the Republicans will relegate AOC, Nancy, Chuckie, and the rest of the Democrats into the dustbin of history. Why are you "skeered"?
They got away with cheating in a presidential election. They aren't going anywhere, unless Harris totally messes up.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

They got away with cheating in a presidential election. They aren't going anywhere, unless Harris totally messes up.

Can I ask why you failed to address my original question? Are you admitting you have no evidence?

If a person can be impeached after they leave office, what is to stop vengeful idiots from impeaching ANY former president?

I think it is high time we impeach Millard Fillmore, myself.

I don't think you can impeach somebody who's no longer in the office.

That's not what's happening here. Again the impeachment already took place. What's left to go is the trial.

Suppose a DA indicts somebody for a crime. Then before the case goes to trial the DA's term ends, or he takes another position, whatever. The trial still takes place. Suppose the defendant was indicted for embezzlement, but he's been fired from that employer since the embezzlement took place. It still goes to trial.

Yes a person can be impeached if they aren't in office.

It has happened. Secretary of Defense William Belknap knew he would be impeached so he resigned.

The House impeached him anyway.

The senate held the trial and voted 37-29 to convict.

He is the only cabinet member to have ever been impeached.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Can I ask why you failed to address my original question? Are you admitting you have no evidence?
141647742_169873094924307_1980751807561087281_o.jpg

Your party is the party of pedophilia. You are the problem, because you see this sick shit and support it.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

View attachment 447747
Your party is the party of pedophilia. You are the problem, because you see this sick shit and support it.
Pogo finds abusing a child funny. Tell me Pogo, would you let your daughter spend the night with Biden, alone with him?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

View attachment 447747
Pogo finds abusing a child funny. Tell me Pogo, would you let your daughter spend the night with Biden, alone with him?

I find your level of abject stupidity to be fucking hilarious. ESPECIALLY here in this thread where you have embarrassed yourself beyond any previous embarrassments.

Too bad you can't also appreciate what a pathetic joke you are.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

View attachment 447747

I find your level of abject stupidity to be fucking hilarious.

Too bad you can't also appreciate what a pathetic joke you are.
I take that as a yes and disturbing. You can't see what perverts you are.

Nancy's faux impeachment of Trump is beginning to fall apart already.
The Belknap "precedent" is not even a "given".
Can you say "Constitutional Crisis"?

So if Kamala Harris presides over Nancy's Kangaroo Court, just imagine how fast the trial will be and how little the defense will be allowed to present. OBJECTION!! What a joke. If ANY Republicans vote guilty they are done, gone, primaried and discarded.

Just think, we might even get witnesses this time unlike in Mitch's last faux "trial". Lotta evidence will be unfolding in the next couple weeks. Like all the violent insurrectionists who sincerely believe that Trump called him and sent them to "fight like hell".

And your threats of primaries are laughable. Senators with a backbone will do the right thing and their constituents will reward them.

LOL, insurrectionists? Until Nancy uttered it you'd never even knew about the word.

Hey look Skippy - Oscar Mayer is hiring Wienermobile drivers! Oh wait, they want college grads. Never mind!!

Forum List

Back