Justice Roberts says what?

What will happen when the 2nd Impeachment Trial convenes?

• It will proceed as a democrat Kangaroo Court with Kamala presiding

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • It will be challenged for constitutionality and sent to the USSC for a decision

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Gee, what's Schumer going to do with his 'erection' now?
Justice Roberts could of avoided the whole impeachment trial if he would of acted on the voter fraud of the 2020 election, but no, like a establishment republican he cowardly went along with the progs and denied the voices of 75 million citizens. Fuck Justice Roberts.....
Give Robets a break. He is being blackmailed after all

The impeachment is already over and doesn't involve the Chief Justice. The House does that.

Uhhhhh, actually the Chief Justice presides over the trail in the Senate. The House indicts, i.e., impeaches. That's what's over.

Last edited:
Nancy's faux impeachment of Trump is beginning to fall apart already.
The Belknap "precedent" is not even a "given".
Can you say "Constitutional Crisis"?

"The Constitution says that in impeachments for presidents, the chief justice of the Supreme Court is the presiding officer. For lesser impeachments, the presiding officer has been the same as for other Senate business — either the vice president or a senator. The Constitution is not clear on who should preside over impeachments for former presidents."

So if Kamala Harris presides over Nancy's Kangaroo Court, just imagine how fast the trial will be and how little the defense will be allowed to present. OBJECTION!! What a joke. If ANY Republicans vote guilty they are done, gone, primaried and discarded.
Lie, they have not chosen who will preside.
As a person who hopes Trump is convicted, the trial would be tainted by a Democrat presiding.
I am confident Roberts will preside.
Roberts said he IS NOT PRESIDING.
Roberts only presides when the PRESIDENT is impeached, not citizen Trump
Nancy's Kangaroo Court should be hilarious, with "heels up" Kamala deep-sixing her 2024 GOP opponent, no conflict there!
You are a fricking liar.
There has not been a final decision on who will preside. Roberts can preside. Why can't you tell the truth?

The impeachment is already over and doesn't involve the Chief Justice. The House does that.

Uhhhhh, actually the Chief Justice presides over the trail in the Senate. The House indicts, i.e., impeaches. That's what's over.

By the way, everybody note that our supposed scholar of constitutional law C Clayton Jones gave a thumbs up to Pogo's ignorance. This is not the first time Jones has showed his ass regarding constitutional law.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. That's what I posted in the first place. You just quoted a post that STILL says that.
Lurn two reed.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. That's what I posted in the first place. You just quoted a post that STILL says that.
Lurn two reed.

Then why did you repeat what was reported in the OP as if you were correcting it, i.e., while repeating precisely what the OP says? Your post is redundantly nonsensical. That's the point I'm making.

Lurn two reed.

By the way, Pogo, Death Angel obviously got the sarcastic irony of my post.

Nancy's faux impeachment of Trump is beginning to fall apart already.
The Belknap "precedent" is not even a "given".
Can you say "Constitutional Crisis"?

"The Constitution says that in impeachments for presidents, the chief justice of the Supreme Court is the presiding officer. For lesser impeachments, the presiding officer has been the same as for other Senate business — either the vice president or a senator. The Constitution is not clear on who should preside over impeachments for former presidents."

So if Kamala Harris presides over Nancy's Kangaroo Court, just imagine how fast the trial will be and how little the defense will be allowed to present. OBJECTION!! What a joke. If ANY Republicans vote guilty they are done, gone, primaried and discarded.
Lie, they have not chosen who will preside.
As a person who hopes Trump is convicted, the trial would be tainted by a Democrat presiding.
I am confident Roberts will preside.
Roberts said he IS NOT PRESIDING.
Roberts only presides when the PRESIDENT is impeached, not citizen Trump
Nancy's Kangaroo Court should be hilarious, with "heels up" Kamala deep-sixing her 2024 GOP opponent, no conflict there!
You are a fricking liar.
There has not been a final decision on who will preside. Roberts can preside. Why can't you tell the truth?
This is from the link in the OP. ( a hint at where Roberts is, not a final answer, but a lean direction)
Chief Justice Roberts reportedly does not want to preside over a second Trump impeachment

Is that Robert's "final answer"? No, but it is more definitive than the politico article, which has no indication which way Roberts is leaning. The politico article compares the impeachment of citizen Trump to the impeachment of PRESIDENT Bill Clinton, a bullshit comparison.

Also from the OP link:

Here is a 2nd independent source of Robert's leaning:

So you are the LIAR

Roberts supposedly didn't like the treatment he got in the first Trump Impeachment.

Kinda too bad. It's his job

Lurn two reed.

Then why did you repeat what was reported in the OP as if you were correcting it, i.e., while repeating precisely what the OP says? Your post is redundantly nonsensical. That's the point I'm making.

If you hadn't CUT OUT THE REST OF THE QUOTE it would be amply clear. It was correcting somebody else's post. You can click on it right now and see the bit you CUT OUT.

Lurn two reed.

If you hadn't CUT OUT THE REST OF THE QUOTE it would be amply clear. It was correcting somebody else's post. You can click on it right now and see the bit you CUT OUT.

Are you referring to the following passage of the article cited in the OP?

"Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office. . . ."​

Chief Justice John Roberts reportedly wants no part of Trump's impeachment trial (yahoo.com)

" Trump's trial is a bit of a constitutional oddity. On the one hand, it's a presidential impeachment, but on the other hand, the trial will take place after he leaves office, which is why there's a chance Roberts may have some wiggle room. "

Roberts has lost it. He's become erratic and indecisive. Time for him to step down
In all fairness, I think GWB should be impeached for nominating this perverted dipshit.

How is he perverted?
I'm assuming his ties to Epstein Island are true. Maybe it's his smirk that annoys me. The dude just seems to need a smack.

Oh, yamean like this guy?

5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512
Come on Qdog. If you want to play this game at least try to make sense.

Hey, you posted about a "smirk" so I provides an example. You're welcome.
OK, you're sorta right. But this kids look doesn't qualify as smackable as much as Roberts or a guy like Strzok or Martin Scarelli. The kid in your picture was just trying to be polite

Roberts has lost it. He's become erratic and indecisive. Time for him to step down
In all fairness, I think GWB should be impeached for nominating this perverted dipshit.

How is he perverted?
I'm assuming his ties to Epstein Island are true. Maybe it's his smirk that annoys me. The dude just seems to need a smack.

Oh, yamean like this guy?

5c488fb15241470b5b5b4512
Come on Qdog. If you want to play this game at least try to make sense.

Hey, you posted about a "smirk" so I provides an example. You're welcome.
OK, you're sorta right. But this kids look doesn't qualify as smackable as much as Roberts or a guy like Strzok or Martin Scarelli. The kid in your picture was just trying to be polite

I dunno, I can't speak for the inside of anybody's head. But a smirk is a smirk. It's subjective.
The kid here, I suspect it's just poor social skills. Roberts, I never thought of as a 'smirk'. I thought he just likes to smile.

Too little too late.

In my book, Roberts is a piece of shit.
I think the rumors about him are true

Absolutely they are.
He is a pedophile like most of them.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?
He hung out with Epstein and flew on his plane.

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
Lol, if Roberts heard the case about voter fraud and ruled with Trump. Anonymous girls would be coming out. There is a pedophile ring our leaders are supporting. That's one of the reasons Trump had to leave. He was about to expose it.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Why does anyone on this message board think Roberts is a pedophile? Got any evidence?

Got any proof of that? Where are the pics? If you are talking about the flight log, how do you knw it wasn't Fox News reporter John Roberts?

Chief Justice Roberts is a DC guy and has been since Reagan was President.. Why would he know Epstein, who was a NY mogul?
The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

Bet you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure as well.

I have never seen anything except morons accusing him of being a pedophile with zero proof on this message board.

You can also take your "chinacrat" label and shove it up your ass!
Well you loons made a case with Kavanagh, and got your asses handed to after your witnesses couldn't hold water. Now it's time for Roberts to prove himself.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

The fact chinacrats are here trying to cast doubt on the Roberts pedophile thing makes me believe it even more.

I have never seen anything except morons accusing him of being a pedophile with zero proof on this message board.
So you deny he flew on Epsteins plane?

What do you think about abc news covering for Bill and Andrew? Maybe abc news takes orders from xi?

I have seen no proof that he did. Do you have any?

I don't give a shit about your deflection. I am talking John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
My point is abc news knows all about it but gets orders from the ccp not to put the story out.

If you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure, why would anyone take anything you say about Roberts seriously?

You are just another pedophile defending Democrat.

What in the Wide World of Blue Fuck does any of this have to do with the topic here?
Can't understand English? He just described your party, with drag queen's and all.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

What do you think about abc news covering for Bill and Andrew? Maybe abc news takes orders from xi?

I don't give a shit about your deflection. I am talking John Roberts, Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court.
My point is abc news knows all about it but gets orders from the ccp not to put the story out.

If you believe bill Clinton is clean and pure, why would anyone take anything you say about Roberts seriously?

What in the Wide World of Blue Fuck does any of this have to do with the topic here?
Can't understand English? He just described your party, with drag queen's [sic] and all.

Can't write in English? What the fuck is "with drag queen is and all" supposed to mean?

I don't have a "party", fuckhead. NOR do any of the above posts have jack diddly to do with any "parties". Go learn how to read. And then go learn how to write.

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Lol, if Roberts heard the case about voter fraud and ruled with Trump. Anonymous girls would be coming out. There is a pedophile ring our leaders are supporting. That's one of the reasons Trump had to leave. He was about to expose it.

He could not hear the case about voter fraud because only two justices felt Texas has standing. It's far too complicated for such shallow minds.

When is Trump going to expose it then?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

You can also take your "chinacrat" label and shove it up your ass!
Well you loons made a case with Kavanagh, and got your asses handed to after your witnesses couldn't hold water. Now it's time for Roberts to prove himself.

You loons? Who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Roberts had NOTHING to do with Kavanaugh, dumbass!

Do you have anything or are we going to continue this fuck you-fuck me dance all damned night?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

Can't understand English? He just described your party, with drag queen's [sic] and all.

Can't write in English? What the fuck is "with drag queen is and all" supposed to mean?

I don't have a "party", fuckhead. NOR do any of the above posts have jack diddly to do with any "parties". Go learn how to read. And then go learn how to write.
Why are you liberals so misreable? Your boy Biden is in, maybe because he fucked up his first two days? I haven't paid attention today, did he screw up his third day or did he go to the basement?

Too little too late.

Absolutely they are.

He could not hear the case about voter fraud because only two justices felt Texas has standing. It's far too complicated for such shallow minds.

When is Trump going to expose it then?
I'm laughing because one day, what I'm talking about is going to slap you in the face so hard. You gonna realize your approved speech now. Is treasonous speech in a few years. Liberals are never happy.

Forum List

Back