Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit

Pj Media

Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit
BY TYLER O'NEIL NOV 27, 2020

Excerpt:

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

LINK

======

Oh my, the expose of the rotten Obama team is underway.....
A civil suit will have a lot of evidence about the Democrat Corruption.
Expect massive censorship from the Left Wing Media.

I don’t doubt that Carter Page is entitled to some compensation but he’ll get it from the US government and not anyone named in the lawsuit.

They were acting in official capacity which immunized them from lawsuits.
Trump was acting in official capacity and got impeached.
He was impeached for not even doing what Biden actually did do. Now that the bed wetting parasites have set precedent, once the GOP trounces the communists in 2022 they better impeach the doddering old fool.

Assuming Trump fails to undermine the democrook endeavor to cheat. I'm still optimistic he can.

I don’t doubt that Carter Page is entitled to some compensation but he’ll get it from the US government and not anyone named in the lawsuit.

The only thing this comment shows is your ignorance as to why this is completely irrelevant.

The only thing this comment shows is your ignorance as to why this is completely irrelevant.
More stellar rebuttle!

You don't talk the issue, you attack the person and sources.

Act like a leftist, talk like a leftist,my guess is...
My real guess is you'll come back on the attack again.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

LINK

======

LUrAlsa.jpg

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

View attachment 422587
Wasn't this, used for things like

Trump pushing the nuclear button
Trump will start wars
We will find the Russia connection
We will impeach 45
We will try Trump for his crimes
We have proof Kavanaugh is a rapist

How come you can pull this shit all day long but get pantie up the ass 2hen the other side does it?

More stellar rebuttle!

Since when have you valued an actual rebuttal? The only things you respond to is spite.

Which is why you’re a troll.

No.

Justice ain't coming.

The Dems may have possibly "won" on November 3 by stuffing the ballot boxes.

Those Dem judges & juries sure ain't gonna find in Mr. Page's favor!

More stellar rebuttle!

Since when have you valued an actual rebuttal? The only things you respond to is spite.

Which is why you’re a troll.
For me, it's counter trolling.

You stop I'll stop.

Trump should Pardon Carter right now.
Cuz he's an idiot, and he will soon be in jail.
Lock him Up.

So, I predict trump pardons Carter Page, because of his obvious GUILT.
Pardon Carter Page. lol.
The only guilt is treason by every Democrat in the country. Bunch of quislings.

The only guilt is treason by every Democrat in the country. Bunch of quislings.
I cannot possibly disagree with that, even though the only possible consequence is war. It is a war we must fight.
That's a strange word, "rereward," almost as if we have to read it twice, and doublecheck the spelling. It's the "rear guard" of an army. We're on the front lines, and "forward" is the only way, with a military police backup to catch those who turn tail or run AWOL.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

A civil suit will have a lot of evidence about the Democrat Corruption.
Expect massive censorship from the Left Wing Media.
Lol!

1606604414094.png

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Okay, so the only one he MIGHT have a case against is Clinesmith, who slightly altered an application for a warrant.

It's great to see that maybe someone wouldn't have signed off on it in retrospect, but judges reviewed these warrants and approved them. Under a bunch of Bush-era laws, the ability of the FBI to spy on people was greatly expanded.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Okay, so the only one he MIGHT have a case against is Clinesmith, who slightly altered an application for a warrant.

It's great to see that maybe someone wouldn't have signed off on it in retrospect, but judges reviewed these warrants and approved them. Under a bunch of Bush-era laws, the ability of the FBI to spy on people was greatly expanded.
Blame Bush eh ??? Figures.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Blame Bush eh ??? Figures.
Did Bush expand the rights to spy on people?

From what I remember, he did.

Pj Media

Excerpt:

LINK

======

Sorry but I highly doubt any justice will be served. Our DOJ is a joke, even with appointees from President a Trump, who all seem to play both sides. The DOJ did nothing to stop the election fraud we all knew would happen on election night. They won’t convict any high ranking Dems, especially if the Biden Regime is sworn in.

Forum List

Back