Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Pj Media

Justice Is Coming: Carter Page Takes Comey, McCabe, Strzok to Court in $75M Obamagate Lawsuit
BY TYLER O'NEIL NOV 27, 2020

Excerpt:

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

LINK

======

Oh my, the expose of the rotten Obama team is underway.....

It's all catching up. Obama was like a spider in a web of spiders heading the darkest, most corrupt administration in the history of this country.

All of Trump's attacks have been aimed at deflecting from that fact.

That's why they stole the 2020 election, hoping to install their puppet Biden back in there as a last ditch bid to protect Ears.

Trump should Pardon Carter right now.
Cuz he's an idiot, and he will soon be in jail.
Lock him Up.

So, I predict trump pardons Carter Page, because of his obvious GUILT.
Pardon Carter Page. lol.

Trump should Pardon Carter right now.
Cuz he's an idiot, and he will soon be in jail.
Lock him Up.

So, I predict trump pardons Carter Page, because of his obvious GUILT.
Pardon Carter Page. lol.
What type of cross wiring in your brain always thinks spouting to lock up opposition/ rivals with zero reasons and zero sources to backing up & state why- is normal, but when tons of evidence of crimes exist of abuses of power that are infringing on our rights, that's ok by you because???
Afilliation pride, group ego? Gang mentality?
Abused by your news source?
Abused by life creating your hatred for anything good and right in life?
What is it that creates this bizarro world where everything is opposite logic and reasoning and is geared towards lawlessness?
Future society will want to know
"what the hell were you thinking".

They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 ) and truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
The wickedness of the times will have it's effect upon children, who will act brazenly and disrespectfully towards elders, including their parents and parents-in-law.
The exemplary behavior of sin-fearing individuals, who will try to serve G-d, will not be followed, but rather they will be scorned and despised.

Ezekiel 34:18 Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?

Last edited:
PJ Media is a contarded right wing conspiracy rag. YUP.
You lost me after PJMEDIA.
PJ Media is a news source that is right leaning. CNN, NPR, CBS, NBC, ABC are all left leaning with a larger demographic and they tell folks not to take in outlets like PJ Media urging people to self-censor. Leftist lemmings fall for it every time.

PJ media just promotes conspiracy theory BS. You RWI’s fall in line.

I welcome President Biden.
you never will
I’m ok with that

Pj Media

BY TYLER O'NEIL NOV 27, 2020

Excerpt:

On Friday, Carter Page — the former CIA informant whom the FBI nonetheless targeted for warrants under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — filed an explosive $75 million lawsuit against the key actors in the FISA surveillance scandal known as Spygate or Obamagate. While U.S. Attorney John Durham’s report into this matter is still forthcoming, Page appears to have decided to take matters into his own hands and pursue justice in the courts.

The lawsuit names a host of defendants, including the federal government of the United States, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Department of Justice (DOJ), former FBI Director James Comey, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, former FBI agent Peter Strzok, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page, FBI agent Joe Pientka III, and more. These individuals and others have confessed to compiling and approving four FISA warrants to spy on Page despite numerous errors and omissions — warrants Comey and others said they would not have signed, knowing what they know now.

LINK

======

Oh my, the expose of the rotten Obama team is underway.....
Bravo!!! Hope he wins big.

“Pj Media”

Do conservatives actually believe this nonsense?

Are conservatives so detached from reality that they think anyone else would believe this nonsense?

Certainly this isn’t a serious thread premise.

you never will
I’m ok with that
The MSM promoted conspiracy theory B.S. for 4 years trying to unseat Trump, a duly elected President. Apparently you are ignorant of facts.

There was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Trump tried to force Ukraine to announce baseless investigations of his political opponent.

Those are facts. They are not conspiracies.

All the attacks on the outlet which first broke this news story is a smokescreen to avoid the topic and DELIGITIMIZE it. Well they now have egg on their face ONCE AGAIN, because the story has been validated as true, the filing of rhe law suit is recorded as fact.
Now discuss your news sources which are ALWAYS WRONG.
3w40sw.jpg

I don’t doubt that Carter Page is entitled to some compensation but he’ll get it from the US government and not anyone named in the lawsuit.

They were acting in official capacity which immunized them from lawsuits.

:auiqs.jpg:

I see that several people here are upset about a real lawsuit, yes it is real, but leftists here are upset about it because it is exposed by a source they loathe.

The insults already flowing against Trump, who has NOTHING to do with the lawsuit, and against Mr. Page who has the right to demand accounting of the people who appears to have mistreated him.

Grow up people!

you never will
I’m ok with that
The MSM promoted conspiracy theory B.S. for 4 years trying to unseat Trump, a duly elected President. Apparently you are ignorant of facts.

There was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign.

Trump tried to force Ukraine to announce baseless investigations of his political opponent.

Those are facts. They are not conspiracies.

Why do you promote lies?

The Mueller report made clear that Trump didn't try to manipulate the election process, he posted several DECLINATIONS in the report.

The last two Ukraine Prime Ministers and the Ambassador have publicly said they were never pressured to investigate, the declassified phone calls made that clear. The Congressional aid package was all delivered on time with additional military hardware.

New Topics

Forum List

Back