"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

Nothing significant will happen on the 18th. Trump's right wing extremists learned their lesson on Jan. 6. They have lost their nerve.
I agree with Shanks. This will likely be a non-event with maybe more press there than 'Stop-the-Stealers'.
Could be wrong. Have been before. But have an honest heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I saw a guy get shot in the back of his head by antifa, and I saw the FBI do nothing."
I had not seen that.
Do you have a link for that?
Not doubting your word, good poster 'kyzr'.....but golly, such an egregious murder on video would be pretty newsy stuff.
So then, it's kinda sorta a 'show or go' conundrum you've put yourself into.

Can you show?
Thanks in advance, if you've got the link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sicknick should have been behind a desk if he's not fit for duty
Wondering how 'fit-for-duty' poster 'kyzer' would be if struck by members of an angry mob and sprayed with super-strenght Mace full on in the face...multiple times? Seems like a bit of 'victim-blaming' by 'kyzer'.

I ain't no MD, so as a mere retired business moke, I still have to wonder if being struck and being sprayed with strong stuff.....could lead to heart issues? or any other health emergency issues?

In the view of tort law, I kinda suspect that if they know the name of the assaulter who struck him, or sprayed him.....well, that assailant may, in addition to the criminal felony charge, may have to deal with a liability issue under tort law....tort assault, or tort battery.

I'll betcha the family of Officer Sicknick has listened to a pitch from one tort attorney or another making the pitch: 'Go after him. Go after his insurance company, his assets, his family's assets. That joker is 'liable'.
And if a civil suit follows either a guilty plea, or a guilty conviction.......that'll make the tort counselor's case even easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"How does that compare to the 700 injured during the BLM riots?
I thought poster Coyote's observation that there was one riot by the MAGAMob on January 6th....which resulted in all those injuries and deaths, whereas, there were thousands of protests/demonstrations sparked from the George Floyd murder.

In fact, a nano search on Google indicates there were protests in over 2,000 American cities and towns, with an estimated 15 million to 26 million participants. Over 93% of these protests were peaceful. And in the remaining 7% or so where violence to one degree or another occurred, well, over 10,000 people were arrested.......including folks identified as BLM adherents, ANTIFA adherents, Boogaloo Bois, Proud Boys, and various other RightWing violence instigators or accelerators. Not to mention folks (like in my own city) who were not affiliated with any of those 'groups', they were just jackasses out for a touch of vandalism on a Sunday evening.

Coyote's point is valid. Poster's are making false equivalencies in their arguments that the MAGAMob attack on the United States Capitol on January 6th is the same as the Floyd demonstrations during the summer of 2020.

1. The courts, the DoJ, audits already done. All those are legal avenues. All showed no significant fraud. You can’t keep doing audit after audit with no evidence.

2. Was there any evidence he wasn’t? Being sprayed with bear spray will certainly affect one.

3. Disagree…he spent considerable time grooming the mob. And he didn’t stop them for a considerable time. Plus…the other things he did.

4. You are right, it said 14. However over 140 were injured. Which BLM riot injured 700?
1. We'll see how the AZ audit turns out. You may be right, we'll see.
2. The "evidence" is the autopsy report.
3. We agree that he shouldn't have had a J6 protest, but it was technically "legal".
4. It was actually over 2,000 injured. I recall seeing lasers and fireworks being used to injure police.

Point being, how many BLM rioters are in solitary after being hunted down by the FBI? (hint: zero)

I agree with Shanks. This will likely be a non-event with maybe more press there than 'Stop-the-Stealers'.
Could be wrong. Have been before. But have an honest heart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had not seen that.
Do you have a link for that?
Not doubting your word, good poster 'kyzr'.....but golly, such an egregious murder on video would be pretty newsy stuff.
So then, it's kinda sorta a 'show or go' conundrum you've put yourself into.

Can you show?
Thanks in advance, if you've got the link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondering how 'fit-for-duty' poster 'kyzer' would be if struck by members of an angry mob and sprayed with super-strenght Mace full on in the face...multiple times? Seems like a bit of 'victim-blaming' by 'kyzer'.

I ain't no MD, so as a mere retired business moke, I still have to wonder if being struck and being sprayed with strong stuff.....could lead to heart issues? or any other health emergency issues?

In the view of tort law, I kinda suspect that if they know the name of the assaulter who struck him, or sprayed him.....well, that assailant may, in addition to the criminal felony charge, may have to deal with a liability issue under tort law....tort assault, or tort battery.

I'll betcha the family of Officer Sicknick has listened to a pitch from one tort attorney or another making the pitch: 'Go after him. Go after his insurance company, his assets, his family's assets. That joker is 'liable'.
And if a civil suit follows either a guilty plea, or a guilty conviction.......that'll make the tort counselor's case even easier.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought poster Coyote's observation that there was one riot by the MAGAMob on January 6th....which resulted in all those injuries and deaths, whereas, there were thousands of protests/demonstrations sparked from the George Floyd murder.

In fact, a nano search on Google indicates there were protests in over 2,000 American cities and towns, with an estimated 15 million to 26 million participants. Over 93% of these protests were peaceful. And in the remaining 7% or so where violence to one degree or another occurred, well, over 10,000 people were arrested.......including folks identified as BLM adherents, ANTIFA adherents, Boogaloo Bois, Proud Boys, and various other RightWing violence instigators or accelerators. Not to mention folks (like in my own city) who were not affiliated with any of those 'groups', they were just jackasses out for a touch of vandalism on a Sunday evening.

Coyote's point is valid. Poster's are making false equivalencies in their arguments that the MAGAMob attack on the United States Capitol on January 6th is the same as the Floyd demonstrations during the summer of 2020.
My argument is that too many of the J6 protesters are rotting in solitary after being hunted down by the FBI, while the BLM rioters, who used lasers, fireworks, and projectiles that hurt many more police were NOT hunted down or put in solitary. The "LAW" is NOT being applied equally between the BLM rioters and the J6 protesters. If violence is wrong in DC it should be wrong in Seattle.

just goes to show how you historicaly ignorant rightwing extremists support riots, violence and murder when it's your team looting, vandalizing, assaulting and killing. Funny thing...haven't seen leftists here calling rioters patriots.

Just goes to show what fucking liars you Nazis are. The unarmed protesters at the Reichstag Fire did no looting, and murdered no one. Give them a ticket for trespassing and send them home. But no, you Nazis have political prisoners and need them to change reality - to distort the Kristalnacht you've engaged in.

Oh, and I've seen you Nazis praise the Brown Shirts non-stop. Don't you call them "social justice warriors?" We all know you do.

Over 4,000 cops injured, including some blinded for life by your troops. 19 cops murdered by your troops.

You Nazis have supported and promoted arson, rape, murder, looting, and maiming for over a year as your Brown Shirts rampaged across the land. But suddenly you're the victims, people DARED to protest against the most compromised election in American history - you must NEVER allow peasants to protest against your Glorious Reich again.

1. We'll see how the AZ audit turns out. You may be right, we'll see.
2. The "evidence" is the autopsy report.
3. We agree that he shouldn't have had a J6 protest, but it was technically "legal".
4. It was actually over 2,000 injured. I recall seeing lasers and fireworks being used to injure police.

Point being, how many BLM rioters are in solitary after being hunted down by the FBI? (hint: zero)

In fact over 4,000

The democrats cheered these assaults and murders of police by their Brown Shirt terror troops.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is purely to take focus away from the year of violence and mayhem by the democrat Reich.

My argument is that too many of the J6 protesters are rotting in solitary after being hunted down by the FBI, while the BLM rioters, who used lasers, fireworks, and projectiles that hurt many more police were NOT hunted down or put in solitary. The "LAW" is NOT being applied equally between the BLM rioters and the J6 protesters. If violence is wrong in DC it should be wrong in Seattle.

BLM and ANTIFA are agents of the democrat Reich. They operate with the blessing and protection of the democrat party.

They could take over an American city and shoot 7 people and nothing would happen....

(From the Voice of the Reich no less)

It's not an either/or proposition. Sorry. I know you think this sort of red herring whataboutism is effective, because you are pretty much a constant victim of conmen who use this childish tactic.

And yet unarmed protesters rot in a Gestapo gulag while democrat Brown Shirts remain free to spread terror.

1631538853804.png

Ah, son.....you really do need to settle down a bit.
Such histrionics ain't really becoming.

"Tortured until they confess"?

Such screeching ain't really enhancing your credibility nor your gravitas.

Do better. You have it in you. Some think.
They’re confounded. White people aren’t supposed to be treated like that.

Ah, son.....you really do need to settle down a bit.
Such histrionics ain't really becoming.

"Tortured until they confess"?

Such screeching ain't really enhancing your credibility nor your gravitas.

Do better. You have it in you. Some think.

What is your explanation for the prolonged solitary confinement prior to charges levied? Clearly the Gestapo is seeking to coerce confessions.

And once again, thanks to DC gun laws, the thugs will generally not be armed with guns.
The DC gun laws only apply to honest law abiding citizens

which most trump voters are

but the criminals that roam DC streets year round never leave home without their illegal firearms

such is reality in lib la la land

I wonder if the National Guard will attack them, followed by Biden staging a photo-op to take credit for attacking citizens. Probably not.
If the protestors hurl bottles of water, rocks, bricks at the police and keep moving towards the White House, then yes, the National Guard should use any and all means to push back; including, firing rubber bullets.

My argument is that too many of the J6 protesters are rotting in solitary
Over 600 arrested.
So, how many of that 600 are, using your words, "rotting" in solitary? How many are home with an ankle bracelet?
Numbers matter here. Scale matters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"the unarmed protesters at the Reichstag Fire did no looting,"
Ummm, really?
I didn't know that.
Instead, I saw reportage of that dumbass from Bradenton FL, Adam Johnson, who stole furniture; that dumbass from Pennsylvania, June Williams, who stole a laptop out of Pelosi's office. Reportage that Jim Clyburn's I-Pad was stolen.
This reportage from Forbes "Items, electronic items were stolen from senators’ offices, documents and materials were stolen,” Michael Sherwin, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, said Thursday.
And this: "In a video posted to Twitter, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) said rioters “smashed the door" of his office "virtually off its hinges,” stole a laptop, “tore things off the walls,” stole a laptop off a conference table and trashed the room.

There are times, poster Uncensored, I'm 100% sure you have no idea what you are talking about. You seemingly read nothing, research nothing, fact-check nothing. What's up with that, mein freund?
But on the other hand, and in your defense, there are other times when I am only 95% sure you are an unprepared, unlettered screechy partisan.
But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• "you Nazis are .......
    Reichstag Fire
    you Nazis
    Kristalnacht
    you Nazis praise the Brown Shirts
    You Nazis
    your Brown Shirts Glorious Reich a Gestapo gulag Brown Shirts "

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they detect a bit of Nazi-fetishism with some posters?

Methinks they protest too much with their Nazi imagery. Maybe been reading StormFront or Daily Stormer just a tad too obsessively?

Is our good poster 'Uncensored' really a plant, a false-flag, a beard for the interests of White Supremacy Neo-Nazis?

Personally, I dunno.
I can only read what the good poster obsesses over.....and wonder.
Wonder if he dresses up in his little black Hitler Youth uniform and practices the Mein Fuhrer salute in front of his bathroom vanity mirror.

I love this bar. It is a titillating peek into the Nutso Bizarro world of the fringiest of Trumpy fringes.

But, having said that ...... I will request of poster Uncensored to NOT abandon this chatboard. You offer us a wonderful comparative of what one side represents, a prototypical over-the-top Trumpy partisan. You are a paler version of poster Rumpboogie. But even if you are just a Rancid-lite, you are still instructive for comparison purposes.

So attaboy!
Go git 'em, our strident little Hitlerjugend.

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

Are the traitors like you who supported insurrection all last summer going to have a rally for the jailed leftist insurrectionists you supported?

Oh wait, they aren't in jail ...

Are the traitors like you who supported insurrection all last summer going to have a rally for jailed leftists?

Oh wait, they aren't in jail ...
There was no insurrection and Jan. 6th was a false flag to distract from the reason those people were in DC. The reason was to protest a fraudulent election and to get Congress to investigate it. Congress knew 40% of voters smelled a rat and they did nothing but start the ridiculous traitor bullshit. Congress was complicit in the fraud and they are the traitors.

..after 8 months, now you know why they did it--trying to save the US---PATRIOTS
Bull$hit...

These traitorous scum engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

These Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers engaged in assault against Congress which was certifying a lawfully concluded general election...

These delusional Rumpian butt-sniffers were suckered into breaking our sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of political power...

These gullible fools believed Rump when he said he'd be right there with them (and then the coward never even showed-up)...

It is now time to set a terrible example against those who assault the Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law...

It is now time to send a message to the future that jack-boot and brown-shirt -style tactics in support of a wannabe dictator will not be tolerated...

Phukk 'em...

Lock 'em up and throw away the key...

Bull$hit...

These traitorous scum engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

These Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers engaged in assault against Congress which was certifying a lawfully concluded general election...

These delusional Rumpian butt-sniffers were suckered into breaking our sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of political power...

These gullible fools believed Rump when he said he'd be right there with them (and then the coward never even showed-up)...

It is now time to set a terrible example against those who assault the Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law...

It is now time to send a message to the future that jack-boot and brown-shirt -style tactics in support of a wannabe dictator will not be tolerated...

Phukk 'em...

Lock 'em up and throw away the key...
The lawful election did not happen. People challenging the election are the real Americans here. We have seen the states in question do everything to stop audits and investigations. That means the election can stand 0 scrutiny because it was fraudulent. They have as much admitted guilt in countless ways. Your post is complete bullshit.

Over 600 arrested.
So, how many of that 600 are, using your words, "rotting" in solitary? How many are home with an ankle bracelet?
Numbers matter here. Scale matters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, really?
I didn't know that.
Instead, I saw reportage of that dumbass from Bradenton FL, Adam Johnson, who stole furniture; that dumbass from Pennsylvania, June Williams, who stole a laptop out of Pelosi's office. Reportage that Jim Clyburn's I-Pad was stolen.
This reportage from Forbes "Items, electronic items were stolen from senators’ offices, documents and materials were stolen,” Michael Sherwin, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, said Thursday.
And this: "In a video posted to Twitter, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) said rioters “smashed the door" of his office "virtually off its hinges,” stole a laptop, “tore things off the walls,” stole a laptop off a conference table and trashed the room.

There are times, poster Uncensored, I'm 100% sure you have no idea what you are talking about. You seemingly read nothing, research nothing, fact-check nothing. What's up with that, mein freund?
But on the other hand, and in your defense, there are other times when I am only 95% sure you are an unprepared, unlettered screechy partisan.
But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they detect a bit of Nazi-fetishism with some posters?

Methinks they protest too much with their Nazi imagery. Maybe been reading StormFront or Daily Stormer just a tad too obsessively?

Is our good poster 'Uncensored' really a plant, a false-flag, a beard for the interests of White Supremacy Neo-Nazis?

Personally, I dunno.
I can only read what the good poster obsesses over.....and wonder.
Wonder if he dresses up in his little black Hitler Youth uniform and practices the Mein Fuhrer salute in front of his bathroom vanity mirror.

I love this bar. It is a titillating peek into the Nutso Bizarro world of the fringiest of Trumpy fringes.

But, having said that ...... I will request of poster Uncensored to NOT abandon this chatboard. You offer us a wonderful comparative of what one side represents, a prototypical over-the-top Trumpy partisan. You are a paler version of poster Rumpboogie. But even if you are just a Rancid-lite, you are still instructive for comparison purposes.

So attaboy!
Go git 'em, our strident little Hitlerjugend.
Looks like 510 J6 protesters are in solitary in DC jails. Zero at home with ankle bracelets.
Even democrat senators and the ACLU object to the J6 protesters being held in solitary.

Forum List

Back