What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

Augustine_

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

I wonder if the National Guard will attack them, followed by Biden staging a photo-op to take credit for attacking citizens. Probably not.

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The political prisoners need to be released. The FBI is a partisan joke.

I support any peaceful protest, especially when US Law is being misused to punish patriots, while murderers and other criminals walk free.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The political prisoners need to be released. The FBI is a partisan joke.

It wasn’t that long ago that the conservatives whined about people accused of violent crimes being released on bail.

Now they whine when THEIR people are accused of violent crimes and won’t be let out on bail.

kyzr

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It wasn’t that long ago that the conservatives whined about people accused of violent crimes being released on bail.

Now they whine when THEIR people are accused of violent crimes and won’t be let out on bail.
What violent crimes? Link please.
1630965942192.png
These goobers??

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience

1630965890098.png

If they're insurrectionists as you say then you should demand that they be given a trial and hung immediately.

You should also demand that your hero of the 6th of January 2021 who shot the unarmed female protestor at the Capitol be publicly awarded a medal of valor by the president.

Let's move forward with our lives and see what comes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

500 political prisoners held without charge or any semblance of due process. You'd think the Americans would get the picture that protesting against your Reich carries SERIOUS penalties.

I'm sure you'll gun unarmed women down again.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Mac1958

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
View attachment 535903

If they're insurrectionists as you say then you should demand that they be given a trial and hung immediately.

You should also demand that your hero of the 6th of January 2021 who shot the unarmed female protestor at the Capitol be publicly awarded a medal of valor by the president.

Let's move forward with our lives and see what comes.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:confused-84:

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Four years of rioting before the 1/6 riot, didn't tip the Capitol police off that security should be tight. Why should ONE more riot make a difference?

Damaged Eagle

Angels have fallen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inside a window that leads to your conscience

1630966068595.png

No whining here give them a trial and hang them if you believe they're insurrectionists.

*****SMILE*****

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
Wait. Who got charged with insurrection?

Link, please.

Thanks!

That's not fair.

To charge the political prisoners with insurrection would mean charging them. Which would involve due process. The Reich is not about to do that. 500 Americans held for 9 months without charge. Welcome to the democrat Reich.

Natural Citizen

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Please link us to the folks being held for insurrection.

Thanks!

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

And the violent criminals are still being released. Do you support that? If you support Biden, you do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List