"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

No reason to respond to lies about my positions.

I get this every day from you people. It's always a good sign.

You are habitual liars.

<flick>
Your position is just repeated lies you parrot from proven liars. The media, the politicians, and the bureaucrats, have done nothing but lie. Our DOJ and FBI are now brownshirts and Gestapo.

The lawful election did not happen. People challenging the election are the real Americans here. We have seen the states in question do everything to stop audits and investigations. That means the election can stand 0 scrutiny because it was fraudulent. They have as much admitted guilt in countless ways.
Bull$hit.

You a$$holes had sixty-plus (60+) court cases filed in various jurisdictions and not a single one of them withstood serious scrutiny.

Most of them were laughed out of court.

Many of them by Republican ( even Rump-appointed ) judges and justices.

The so-called hyper-partisan "audit" in Arizona hasn't turned-up jack-$hit.

Neither has (nor ever will) any other so-called "audit" in any other State.

You losers just can't it through your thick skulls that much of America sees this as "Right Message, Wrong Messenger".

Rump was (and is) an existential danger to American representative democracy.

You didn't just fail to win-over anything significant from the Left...

You ALSO lost a great deal of support from the Center...

Much of the agenda was righteous... but you had an ignorant, arrogant, self-centered sleaze-ball of a con-man as your mouthpiece...

THAT's what lost you the 2020 election... your continued support of a demagogue with obvious sugar-plum visions of permanent leadership...

Stop making excuses... tidy-up your agenda... then find a better Front Man for your dog-and-pony show... and you might actually win another election.

No reason to respond to lies about my positions.

I get this every day from you people. It's always a good sign.

You are habitual liars.

<flick>

What lie? You spent all last summer supporting leftist insurrectionists. It wasn't an issue for you, or the rest of the Democrat party. Attacking, burning and looting American cities is insurrection and you're a traitor for supporting them

What lie? You spent all last summer supporting leftist insurrectionists. It wasn't an issue for you, or the rest of the Democrat party. Attacking, burning and looting American cities is insurrection and you're a traitor for supporting them
But I didn't. Another lie.

As I said, you are a habitual liar.

Play with someone else. I'm done with you children.

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

Let's hope the cameras are rolling.

Look, poster 'kyzr', it is never my avatar's intention to embarrass your avatar.
It's just that your avatar doesn't seem to do much homework, much preparation, and next to zero fact-checking. So contradiction seems inevitable. Sorry about that.
--------------------------------------------------------

For example, today you offer the forum this assertion:

"Looks like 510 J6 protesters are in solitary in DC jails. Zero at home with ankle bracelets."
And you link us to a 90-day old publication. The uber-Right sheet, 'The Washington Examiner'. The timing and the source shoulda been a clue to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today, in this morning's (September 13th) newsfeed from the Associated Press, we get this:

"
Capitol rally seeks to rewrite Jan. 6 by exalting rioters" (apnews.com)

"More than 600 people are facing federal charges in the riot that injured dozens of officers and sent lawmakers into hiding.

Hundreds of people were charged with misdemeanors for entering the Capitol illegally, but hundreds of others are facing more serious felony charges including assault, obstruction of an official proceeding or conspiracy.

The most serious cases have been brought against members of two far-right extremist groups — the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — as authorities probe to what extent the attack was planned. No Jan. 6 defendant has been charged with sedition, though it was initially considered by authorities.

Only a fraction of the defendants remain locked up while they await trial. Lawyers have complained of overly harsh conditions for the Jan. 6 defendants in the D.C. jail, saying they are being held in what has been dubbed the “Patriot Unit.”

Defenders of the alleged Capitol attackers claim they are facing harsher prosecutions because of their political views than others, including Black Lives Matter protesters, but a review of court cases by the AP refutes that claim."
-------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that.

Look, poster 'kyzr', it is never my avatar's intention to embarrass your avatar.
It's just that your avatar doesn't seem to do much homework, much preparation, and next to zero fact-checking. So contradiction seems inevitable. Sorry about that.
--------------------------------------------------------

For example, today you offer the forum this assertion:

And you link us to a 90-day old publication. The uber-Right sheet, 'The Washington Examiner'. The timing and the source shoulda been a clue to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So today, in this morning's (September 13th) newsfeed from the Associated Press, we get this:

"Capitol rally seeks to rewrite Jan. 6 by exalting rioters" (apnews.com)

"More than 600 people are facing federal charges in the riot that injured dozens of officers and sent lawmakers into hiding.

Hundreds of people were charged with misdemeanors for entering the Capitol illegally, but hundreds of others are facing more serious felony charges including assault, obstruction of an official proceeding or conspiracy.

The most serious cases have been brought against members of two far-right extremist groups — the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — as authorities probe to what extent the attack was planned. No Jan. 6 defendant has been charged with sedition, though it was initially considered by authorities.

Only a fraction of the defendants remain locked up while they await trial. Lawyers have complained of overly harsh conditions for the Jan. 6 defendants in the D.C. jail, saying they are being held in what has been dubbed the “Patriot Unit.”

Defenders of the alleged Capitol attackers claim they are facing harsher prosecutions because of their political views than others, including Black Lives Matter protesters, but a review of court cases by the AP refutes that claim."
-------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that.
There is what? Quotes with no links? So there is nothing yet.

Democrat senators and the ACLU have objected to the mis-use of solitary for the J6 political prisoners, as opposed to zero BLM rioters getting solitary. The double-standard issue still remains.

Bull$hit...

These traitorous scum engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States...

These Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers engaged in assault against Congress which was certifying a lawfully concluded general election...

These delusional Rumpian butt-sniffers were suckered into breaking our sacred tradition of a peaceful transfer of political power...

These gullible fools believed Rump when he said he'd be right there with them (and then the coward never even showed-up)...

It is now time to set a terrible example against those who assault the Republic and its Constitution and the Rule of Law...

It is now time to send a message to the future that jack-boot and brown-shirt -style tactics in support of a wannabe dictator will not be tolerated...

Phukk 'em...

Lock 'em up and throw away the key...
..they are patriots--the Brits and nazis said the same thing you said

1. We'll see how the AZ audit turns out. You may be right, we'll see.
2. The "evidence" is the autopsy report.
3. We agree that he shouldn't have had a J6 protest, but it was technically "legal".
4. It was actually over 2,000 injured. I recall seeing lasers and fireworks being used to injure police.

Point being, how many BLM rioters are in solitary after being hunted down by the FBI? (hint: zero)
The Arizona audits?

Is that farce still going on?

There is what? Quotes with no links? So there is nothing yet.

I'm sorry, poster 'kyzr'.
I was confident you would have seen and opened the link in the last sentence.

This one:

I'm sorry, poster 'kyzr'.
I was confident you would have seen and opened the link in the last sentence.
That link didn't open for me, this new one does.
You are still not understanding the argument. I'll try to man'splain it one mo time:
1. The J6 protesters were NOT CONVICTED of anything yet. They are in solitary awaiting trial. They may actually be innocent. Even democrat senators and the ACLU object to their treatment. None of the BLM rioters were locked-up in solitary for months. Read the entire article.
As recently reported in Just the News, not far from the Capitol, 1,500 inmates are confined to prison cells 22 hours a day. Up until a few weeks ago, it was 23 hours a day. Many, if not all, of the inmates who were involved in the January 6 riots have been placed in “restrictive housing” and have been relegated to “maximum-security” conditions.
They are being held on charges that include “knowingly entering or remaining in restricted grounds without authority to conspiracy, assault and obstruction of an official proceeding.” While there was no justification for unlawfully entering the Capitol, that does not warrant being treated as a sexual predator or as an individual who engaged in assaultive behavior.

2. Agreed that after trial and convicted, the sentences are probably equal, as your AP article states.

..I've linked [ proved ] many times the many ways in many threads how you leftists act EXACTLY like nazis
The only thing you've proven is that you-and-yours will do anything to TRY (and FAIL) to deflect attention away from the Insurrection of January 6, 2021.

The DC gun laws only apply to honest law abiding citizens

which most trump voters are
Most people in general are. So, that was such a brave statement by you. :rolleyes: You should probably rest after that, it must have been very hard.

Over 600 arrested.
So, how many of that 600 are, using your words, "rotting" in solitary? How many are home with an ankle bracelet?
Numbers matter here. Scale matters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, really?
I didn't know that.
Instead, I saw reportage of that dumbass from Bradenton FL, Adam Johnson, who stole furniture; that dumbass from Pennsylvania, June Williams, who stole a laptop out of Pelosi's office. Reportage that Jim Clyburn's I-Pad was stolen.
This reportage from Forbes "Items, electronic items were stolen from senators’ offices, documents and materials were stolen,” Michael Sherwin, U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, said Thursday.
And this: "In a video posted to Twitter, Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) said rioters “smashed the door" of his office "virtually off its hinges,” stole a laptop, “tore things off the walls,” stole a laptop off a conference table and trashed the room.

There are times, poster Uncensored, I'm 100% sure you have no idea what you are talking about. You seemingly read nothing, research nothing, fact-check nothing. What's up with that, mein freund?
But on the other hand, and in your defense, there are other times when I am only 95% sure you are an unprepared, unlettered screechy partisan.
But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it just me, or does anyone else think they detect a bit of Nazi-fetishism with some posters?

Methinks they protest too much with their Nazi imagery. Maybe been reading StormFront or Daily Stormer just a tad too obsessively?

Is our good poster 'Uncensored' really a plant, a false-flag, a beard for the interests of White Supremacy Neo-Nazis?

Personally, I dunno.
I can only read what the good poster obsesses over.....and wonder.
Wonder if he dresses up in his little black Hitler Youth uniform and practices the Mein Fuhrer salute in front of his bathroom vanity mirror.

I love this bar. It is a titillating peek into the Nutso Bizarro world of the fringiest of Trumpy fringes.

But, having said that ...... I will request of poster Uncensored to NOT abandon this chatboard. You offer us a wonderful comparative of what one side represents, a prototypical over-the-top Trumpy partisan. You are a paler version of poster Rumpboogie. But even if you are just a Rancid-lite, you are still instructive for comparison purposes.

So attaboy!
Go git 'em, our strident little Hitlerjugend.

Thinking is something no one associates with you, little Nazi.

Scamper back to your sewer now, Adolf.

A few idiots thought they would find incriminating information of the laptops and duhpads of the Nazi scum like Eva Braun-Pelosi and Clyburn.

Forum List

Back