"Justice for J6": The September 18th Thread

So I guess a demonstration/rally/whatever is being planning on September 18th for the jailed January 6 insurrectionists.

Hard to imagine it will turn out like January 6th, but I guess you never know. Security will be much tighter, obviously.

Any news or information on this, anyone?

On the Anniversary of 9/11 I am recalling the demonizing that Republicans were doing of Muslims after the terrorist attacks. They continuously excoriated American Muslims for not "seeing something and saying something". Fast forward to today's Republicans and they are going to have a rally for terrorists.

On the Anniversary of 9/11 I am recalling the demonizing that Republicans were doing of Muslims after the terrorist attacks. They continuously excoriated American Muslims for not "seeing something and saying something". Fast forward to today's Republicans and they are going to have a rally for terrorists.

Will democrats like you engage in terrorist attacks today to celebrate the attacks by the Muslims in 2001?

1631372238288.png

The political prisoners need to be released. The FBI is a partisan joke.

I support any peaceful protest, especially when US Law is being misused to punish patriots, while murderers and other criminals walk free.
Patriots don't tey to violently overthrow an election they lost and peaceful protesters don't violently storm the capital destroyong property and injuring 150 police.

Here is a hint: the peaceful protesters were the ones who stayed OUTSIDE or went home.

What courts have decided anything? Link please. (LIAR)
Convicted. Who was convicted and sentenced to solitary? Link please. (LIAR)
Seriously. See link below and read the article. Even democrats are objecting:
"After Jan. 6, Washington, D.C., jail officials decided that all Capitol riot detainees be held in “restrictive housing” as a safety measure for the accused. However, the accused found themselves in solitary confinement 23 hours a day before their trials even started."
GEEZ.

Every person charged has appeared before a JUDGE aka THE COURTS and had a bail hearing wherein the risk of their release was determined BY A JUDGE.

If you need a link to know this then search Google for "6th grade civics"

No one, confined to a jail need be convicted of anything to be placed in solitary. This is SOLELY the pervue of the jailer. The jailer determines risk within the facility and isolates people who pose a risk to the population.

Guessing you've never been, anywhere near, or know anyone ever incarcerated.

Solitary is "Restricted Housing."

GEEZ

Fish rot from the top, Turd.
trump_tax_cuts_who_benefits_itep_barchart2_npp_large.png

Tax the richest parasites first regardless of party politics, something useless eaters like you find hard to digest.

So, no answer, Nazi?

Just more hate memes.

You love you some Oligarchs - in fact it's the Oligarchs funding you. You are a stooge for billionaires like Soros, Zuckerberg, Gates, Cook, et al.

I know right...

I nearly spit my coffee out when he attempted to compare gang bangers, rapists & murderers to Jan 6th idiots.
But I get it, the NEED that illusion to be real to justify the previous 2 years of REAL RIOTING
Good point. Attacking and injuring over 150 police, some severely, leading to five deaths, millions in damages, isn 't real rioting.

Good point. Attacking and injuring over 150 police, some severely, leading to five deaths, millions in damages, isn 't real rioting.
You fascist democrats have attacked and injured 4,000 police - and killed 19 during the last year of your Kristalnacht.

Oh, and your claim of 5 deaths at the Reichstag Fire is a long debunked lie - you know it to be false but continue to lie.

Two deaths at the Reichstag Fire - the summary execution of unarmed protester Ashli Babbitt. Roseanne Boyland who died of amphetamine overdose.

But keep lying, your Reich depends on those like you to lie profusely.

You fascist democrats have attacked and injured 4,000 police - and killed 19 during the last year of your Kristalnacht.

Oh, and your claim of 5 deaths at the Reichstag Fire is a long debunked lie - you know it to be false but continue to lie.

Two deaths at the Reichstag Fire - the summary execution of unarmed protester Ashli Babbitt. Roseanne Boyland who died of amphetamine overdose.

But keep lying, your Reich depends on those like you to lie profusely.
just goes to show how you historicaly ignorant rightwing extremists support riots, violence and murder when it's your team looting, vandalizing, assaulting and killing. Funny thing...haven't seen leftists here calling rioters patriots.

Forum List

Back