Just Who is dying from Covid-19?

Why would Communist China try to cover up this virus? If it had just occurred naturally like other viruses, there would be no need for a cover up. They could have made themselves look good by sharing information and helping other countries understand and prepare for the virus. But when these commies started covering up and denying this virus was loose, that tells me they did something they didn't want the world to know. I think they developed the virus, studied it and had a treatment for it before it was accidentally or intentionally released into society. These Red Chinese are lowlife killers that aren't fit to occupy this world. Hopefully, one day soon, our Democrats will pull their heads out of their asses and see these commies for what they are

I asked this question yesterday in another thread:

Look at the data and how many Government Officials and Soldiers contracted the Coronavirus 19 versus the poor general population and then ask yourself if the level is low to none do they have the Vaccine already and are using this virus to crash the World Economy and start a war with the U.S. ?

Many on the left will scuff at the idea that China Government would lie about the numbers or how the virus was allow to spread quickly but if anyone from the Cold War days knows anything about China Government they will know that there is nothing that China Government will do to crush it enemy and would use biological warfare including unleashing a virus onto the World.

We must remember it is a election year and China is pretty pissed at Trump, so I would not put it past them ( China and their butt buddy Russia ) to do something this stupid and to release a virus onto the World...

I would never in any way doubt that China would lie about anything about China. China is a totalitarian dictatorship- and will lie about anything that benefits the oligarchy.

That said- there is absolutely no evidence that China intentionally released this- and frankly it would be the stupidest biological attack in the history of biological attacks- to start it first in your own country, and trash your own economy- and trash the economies of all of the nations that your economy depends upon.

I am not saying its not possible- governments do stupid things- but given China's history, this is not the kind of stupid thing that they do. They do stupid things like invade Tibet.

You mean just like a Fascist like you has to admit that Trump has lied repeatedly about coronavirus?

If I were a fascist, I'd be like you. So, it the hysteria being spread by the fascist democrat media mostly hype? Yes, or no?

Considering that you are a Mussolini loving Fascist and would gladly piss on the American Constitution in order to make your Dear Leader the absolute leader of the United States- everything you post is pure propaganda hype for your Dear Leader- Yes or no?

Does anyone have reliable demographic information on who has died from Covid-19? I would like to know the age, prior medical condition, ethnicity and country of origin of those people, but that information is not readily available. Wouldn't this be useful information for determining who needs extra protection?
I we had started testing sooner and taken this seriously we would have better data. Blame the orange idiot in the WH.

Had China Government taken this virus more seriously and not try to hide it from the World then maybe we would not have a Pandemic...

Absolutely China fucked this up.

But the United States should have been better prepared. Its not as if the administration wasn't warned that a pandemic was a possibility 3 years ago.

Now there is someone that is honest and will admit that China is the one that fucked up!

Many countries from the U.S. to Italy to Iran were caught with their pants down, so as much as our country was not ready, well the entire World was not ready for what China unleashed onto the World.

So to attack our Government and say " They should have been better prepared " well the entire World should have been but again China did not allow the WHO to do their job and lied to the WHO until it was too late and the Pandemic was out of Control!

I am not attacking our government- I am criticizing the administration.

China fucked up. That does not absolve every other government in the world for not doing everything to be prepared for not only this pandemic but the inevitability of a pandemic.

When the Trump incoming transition team met with the Obama administrative transition team, one of the things that they gamed out was a pandemic.

Before Trump’s inauguration, a warning: ‘The worst influenza pandemic since 1918’

In a Friday op-ed, Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, blasted Trump for comments such as “you can never really think” that a pandemic like the coronavirus “is going to happen.” She mentioned the 2017 session as one of many instances of the Obama administration’s efforts to help its successor be ready for such a challenge. She also slammed the Trump team for dismantling the National Security Council section that would play a lead role in organizing the U.S. response to a global pandemic.

Lisa Monaco, Obama’s homeland security adviser, explained the thinking behind the January 2017 session in a recent essay for Foreign Affairs. “Although the exercise was required, the specific scenarios we chose were not,” she wrote. “We included a pandemic scenario because I believed then, and I have warned since, that emerging infectious disease was likely to pose one of the gravest risks for the new administration.”

In a Friday op-ed, Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, blasted Trump for comments such as “you can never really think” that a pandemic like the coronavirus “is going to happen.” She mentioned the 2017 session as one of many instances of the Obama administration’s efforts to help its successor be ready for such a challenge. She also slammed the Trump team for dismantling the National Security Council section that would play a lead role in organizing the U.S. response to a global pandemic.

Funny that the command and control was moved to the CDC where it belonged and the redundancy in big government was reduced. This made the response much faster. From identifying the virus to the first action taken was just 7 days. Nothing like Obama's 6 months and 1000 dead before he even gave a damn......

there is absolutely no evidence that China intentionally released this
Really?

I know some folks over at the pentagon that would strongly disagree with you.

Well feel free to name them.

Let me put it another way- I have not seen or heard of any evidence that Chia intentionally released this. If you have actual information to the contrary- share it with class.
But if you just want to continue to spread rumors.....well leave me out of it.

Does anyone have reliable demographic information on who has died from Covid-19? I would like to know the age, prior medical condition, ethnicity and country of origin of those people, but that information is not readily available. Wouldn't this be useful information for determining who needs extra protection?
That's a good question.

Ho girls just want to have fun, buy lots of condoms.

Last edited:
The same demographics that die with every virus that comes through. This is a complete fucking joke. They closed my Gym...I have to work from home...and this STUPID FUCKING SHIT has only just started.
We need another world war...a world full of pussies.

Wow- you can't go to your gym.

What a victim.

I admit that I'm liking working from home. but at some point it's going to impact business.

Even a Stalinist like you has to admit this is 99% hype.
Ya know what bud, you're right...it's not so bad.

When the Trump incoming transition team met with the Obama administrative transition team, one of the things that they gamed out was a pandemic.

On what basis did the Obama team predict the current pandemic, and what did they do about it?

You mean just like a Fascist like you has to admit that Trump has lied repeatedly about coronavirus?

If I were a fascist, I'd be like you. So, it the hysteria being spread by the fascist democrat media mostly hype? Yes, or no?

Considering that you are a Mussolini loving Fascist and would gladly piss on the American Constitution in order to make your Dear Leader the absolute leader of the United States- everything you post is pure propaganda hype for your Dear Leader- Yes or no?

So fuckwad, Xi Jin Newsom did it. Civil war is full on now. Are you proud of your party? Millions will die, not from the virus, hundreds will die from that, but millions of Americans will die from the civil war you have started.

So fuckwad, Xi Jin Newsom did it. Civil war is full on now. Are you proud of your party? Millions will die, not from the virus, hundreds will die from that, but millions of Americans will die from the civil war you have started.
Theres no civil war you fucking idiot.

Maybe Red China developed and released this virus with the full support of the Democrat party. I can't even count the times I heard a Democrat say they couldn't wait till all those dumb old conservatives die. This virus does just that. So maybe that's why Democrats are so happy about this pandemic, lowlife, anti American bastards that they are.

Forum List

Back