Just Who is dying from Covid-19?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Does anyone have reliable demographic information on who has died from Covid-19? I would like to know the age, prior medical condition, ethnicity and country of origin of those people, but that information is not readily available. Wouldn't this be useful information for determining who needs extra protection?

The same demographics that die with every virus that comes through. This is a complete fucking joke. They closed my Gym...I have to work from home...and this STUPID FUCKING SHIT has only just started.
We need another world war...a world full of pussies.

Does anyone have reliable demographic information on who has died from Covid-19? I would like to know the age, prior medical condition, ethnicity and country of origin of those people, but that information is not readily available. Wouldn't this be useful information for determining who needs extra protection?

The mean age of Americans who have died is 81.

I we had started testing sooner and taken this seriously we would have better data. Blame the orange idiot in the WH.

The same demographics that die with every virus that comes through. This is a complete fucking joke. They closed my Gym...I have to work from home...and this STUPID FUCKING SHIT has only just started.

Wow- you can't go to your gym.

What a victim.

It took me about 1 minute on Google to find this
Who is getting sick? A look at coronavirus risk by age, gender, and more

Though I always want to recommend to everyone this webpage Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center
and related pages for more info.

Asclepias, why not have government enforced testing for every disease in the Merck Manual? That way we can have the stats. The illegal aliens and homeless bums will gladly comply! And when the results indicate race differences in as to who is susceptible to various diseases and who are naturally immune you can whine about racism and shit! :p

The fact many folks might not realize is hospitals are there to pay salaries to their employees and make money. They want elderly folks who test "positive" or whatever to come there and they make it difficult to leave. Just the shock of the hospital experience undermines the elderly individual's immune system. And then exposure to who knows what bacteria and viruses that all hospitals have floating around, basically transporting a sick elderly person to the hospital is a death sentence, and a profitable one for the hospital.

Race is relevant as well, since asians are 5 times more likely to be infected and die from this virus than whites are. They have the ace2 receptor count that the virus is after.

Asclepias, why not have government enforced testing for every disease in the Merck Manual? That way we can have the stats. The illegal aliens and homeless bums will gladly comply! And when the results indicate race differences in as to who is susceptible to various diseases and who are naturally immune you can whine about racism and shit! :p

The fact many folks might not realize is hospitals are there to pay salaries to their employees and make money. They want elderly folks who test "positive" or whatever to come there and they make it difficult to leave. Just the shock of the hospital experience undermines the elderly individual's immune system. And then exposure to who knows what bacteria and viruses that all hospitals have floating around, basically transporting a sick elderly person to the hospital is a death sentence, and a profitable one for the hospital.
Werent you the fool that said Black and white people couldnt catch this virus? Every disease in the manual doesnt spread like this and those are known diseases. Its a good thing you fools arent in charge of our medical system. Why dont you leave the medical advising to people who actually know what they are talking about?

I we had started testing sooner and taken this seriously we would have better data. Blame the orange idiot in the WH.

Had China Government taken this virus more seriously and not try to hide it from the World then maybe we would not have a Pandemic...

Had China Government taken this virus more seriously and not try to hide it from the World then maybe we would not have a Pandemic...
I'm pretty sure they took it seriously but didnt want to look bad. Theyre on the way out. Look at us. Were just starting even after seeing what happened there. Drumpf is such a sad, sad fuckup.

Wow- you can't go to your gym.

What a victim.
You don't miss hangin at the fag bar?

I'm pretty sure they took it seriously but didnt want to look bad. Theyre on the way out. Look at us. Were just starting even after seeing what happened there. Drumpf is such a sad, sad fuckup.

They did?

So why cover it up, arrest the whistleblower Doctor that later died and when they knew it was spreading like wildfire they did nothing to protect the world from it?

And yet you are more upset at Trump for China Government failure to contain a virus that has killed thousands so far...

Forum List

Back