Corona virus is not a plague but just a sickness, what is the fuss?

luchitociencia

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2019
Even when you don't control the spreading of this virus, the consequence will be just a common sickness for the great majority of the world population

This virus will cause severe sickness and even death only to the already sick and the elder.

Just go to work, go to school, the restaurant, the concert, enjoy life, and only take precaution when going home and be in contact with grandma or your sick brother. That's all. They are the only ones in danger, and they must be protected until a vaccine is discovered.

But you, a healthy person, you don't have to stay home.

It's an opportunity to end Global-what-the-fuck.

It's each liberal's duty to seek out someone afflicted with "the virus" and demand they sneeze within a foot or two.

To do less is to show your disrespect for Mother Gaia!

C'mon, liberals do your part!

Even when you don't control the spreading of this virus, the consequence will be just a common sickness for the great majority of the world population

This virus will cause severe sickness and even death only to the already sick and the elder.

Just go to work, go to school, the restaurant, the concert, enjoy life, and only take precaution when going home and be in contact with grandma or your sick brother. That's all. They are the only ones in danger, and they must be protected until a vaccine is discovered.

But you, a healthy person, you don't have to stay home.

Uhhhh no. You first.

Uhhhh no. You first.

I'm in my 60s, and I do live my life normally, going places as if nothing happens around that might hurt my health.

This is a virus which spreads out easily, but is not as dangerous as governments try to portrait it.

When I was in my 30's I had the flu without knowing it. I had about three miserable weeks vomiting the first days, fever and the other symptoms. I took no medicine at all but had to stay home three days (maximum days to call sick without need of doctor's prescription). Working independent form others allowed me to continue doing my job.

After my recovery, people around me -including at home- catch a cold, they were sneezing near me, I heard them coughing on my side, but I became immune to cold and flu for more than 20 years. About ten years ago I have had a cold again. My "good luck ended" but still, only smooth colds perhaps 5 times in ten years is practically nothing.

I realized I had the flu years later after I had this sickness when president Bush (father) went to Japan and he vomited over a Japanese politician. He was taken to emergency and was diagnosed as having the Flu. Otherwise I shouldn't know about it.

Today many people have the Corona virus in their bodies and they don't even know they are infected. They don't feel the symptoms.

All this fuss about this virus for nothing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back