Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

Biden is not ideal, that is for sure. But he is a definite improvement.

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?
LOL if the Russians launch nukes tomorrow at 2 in the morning who has the nuclear codes because biden will not have a teleprompter to read from. So really who is in charge. Can't be Harris either because all she will do is laugh hysterically

You don't know much about nuclear launch procedures, do you? lol
I know that biden can not remember his own phone number. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No pop why don't you fill us in with your nuclear protocol info, I slept right thru the nuclear launch instruction class, not my fault either as I was smoking crack with bidens kid the night before.

Again biden is sleeping with his cpap and adult diaper, Harris took the call but started laughing hysterically as she does with everything so who is really in charge? Do they call Nancy and hope that she isn't boozed up or binging on Dove ice cream

There is a military officer with a briefcase containing the codes. He is always close to the President. Teleprompter? No. But Biden can read.
But Biden can read.

Yet he alarmingly often can barely spit the words he reads out in a coherent fashion.

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?
LOL if the Russians launch nukes tomorrow at 2 in the morning who has the nuclear codes because biden will not have a teleprompter to read from. So really who is in charge. Can't be Harris either because all she will do is laugh hysterically

I know that biden can not remember his own phone number. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No pop why don't you fill us in with your nuclear protocol info, I slept right thru the nuclear launch instruction class, not my fault either as I was smoking crack with bidens kid the night before.

Again biden is sleeping with his cpap and adult diaper, Harris took the call but started laughing hysterically as she does with everything so who is really in charge? Do they call Nancy and hope that she isn't boozed up or binging on Dove ice cream

There is a military officer with a briefcase containing the codes. He is always close to the President. Teleprompter? No. But Biden can read.
But Biden can read.

Yet he alarmingly often can barely spit the words he reads out in a coherent fashion.

I think he would be able to repeat the codes necessary to launch a counter attack.

That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
Everyone of the fans go to his rallies, that is a drop in the hat.
While literally dozens show up to see the dolling senile imbecile, who allegedly got 80 millions votes.

While literally dozens show up to see the dolling senile imbecile, who allegedly got 80 millions votes.

Not every voter attends rallies. I believe plenty of Biden votes were cast as "Anyone but Trump". Much like they were cast in against Hillary in 2016.

But Biden can read.

I think he would be able to repeat the codes necessary to launch a counter attack.
Right....He can barely mumble the right words when they're written down for him and he knows the questions that are coming...Yet, under the most intense and dire of pressure, he'd be able to repeat those codes like a champ.

And you nutbars have the nerve to call the Trumpsters cultists?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Yea pop I know, the briefcase is called the football. The question is who tells biden what to do, because he has not made a single decision on his own in the last two years. Someone actually writes the answers to the questions that he will be ask on paper that he recently took out of his pocket to read, while on camera. So since it is clear that biden does not know his or anyone's phone number who says launch?

The press ignores this but the question is very important because biden is not in charge, and Harris will drop to the ground and laugh at a real attack just like she thinks invading Mexicans is funny. So does Tom Cruise show up, or is he still looking for the aliens.

Not every voter attends rallies. I believe plenty of Biden votes were cast as "Anyone but Trump". Much like they were cast in against Hillary in 2016.
What you believe about people you know nothing about is irrelevant...You aren't a mind reader of one, let alone millions.

I know you rights want to forget about the capital insurrection Jan 6th, but it will be in all the history books. I'm sure tramp wants to forget about it. You, the right is on the wrong side of history.

Yep the fools stood in the rain in 2020 and where did that get them?
Irrelevant to the point made.
How so, we used to see thousands attending Klan rallies as well. What does that mean?

The next election will be anyone but the senile guy and Harris will not even win the nomination as she will laugh it off.

How so, we used to see thousands attending Klan rallies as well. What does that mean?
Do the democrats still have Klan rallies?

It means that you're not any good at invoking non-sequitur.

I’ve lost over $1k in gasoline overcharges since February. That’s not improvement.
Democrats continue to purge American culture and history. That’s not improvement.

I know you rights want to forget about the capital insurrection Jan 6th, but it will be in all the history books. I'm sure tramp wants to forget about it. You, the right is on the wrong side of history.
I know that you moonbats want to forget that your sputtering incompetent boob "president" is about as popular as a fart in yoga class...That's why you need to keep trying to change the subject.

qanoem-tsln-101318-1240x1008.jpg
Wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

You’re a democrat so now you’re an expert in nuke codes, atmospherics and virology.
Arrogant, dishonest and misguided.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.
Until tens of millions of fake votes are stuffed into the boxes, you mean.

You’re a democrat so now you’re an expert in nuke codes, atmospherics and virology.
Arrogant, dishonest and misguided.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa baby, you found your MOJO

But Biden can read.

You think............................ so does it matter what you think, biden has advanced senility they just approved a fake drug for him to take and two FDA officials quit over the fakery

Forum List

Back