Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

Biden is not ideal, that is for sure. But he is a definite improvement.

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?
you operate on emotion ...you pretend to be reasonable but you arent .

Thank you for your in-depth analysis. Lol
you are very welcome ... :cool:

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?
You have a drink every night, and morning and afternoon and you have never had an unopened bottle of gin in your life

There you go again, lying and pretending you know anything about.

Still waiting for your in depth nuclear launch analysis

You have a drink every night, and morning and afternoon and you have never had an unopened bottle of gin in your life

Actually I remember that last time you bragged about boozing, you might have forgotten though as alcohol can do that

That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
Yep the fools stood in the rain in 2020 and where did that get them?
Irrelevant to the point made.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.
Until tens of millions of fake votes are stuffed into the boxes, you mean.

Nope, not what I meant at all.
WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?
No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

Spare me the pretense of knowing anything about me. It is bullshit.

I did hold a Top Secret clearance. But that was years ago.

What I have said is public knowledge.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.

WE need more of your nuclear launch expertise, can you elaborate on how biden would tell a crazy person at the DOD no you will not do that, when biden does not know what that is?

No I just want to benefit from everything that you know about nuclear launches. So do you actually hold a top secret clearance? or are you just the local good humor man when you are not boozing

LOL did they tell you that the potatoes were top secret or that you had special clearance to peel them, and that the peels had to be disposed of discretely

Still waiting for your in depth nuclear launch analysis

Get used to it. You are the one who is trying to derail the thread. Try and stay on topic.

LOL did they tell you that the potatoes were top secret

Everything on an FBM submarine is at least Secret clearance. Back on topic.

I don't see him any better, but Trump doesn't know when to stop beating a dead horse which is a serious error on his part.

Actually I remember that last time you bragged about boozing, you might have forgotten though as alcohol can do that

Now you are lying. It is your thread, at least TRY to stay on topic.

Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

I could do this for years and never slip, next is Mr. Roberts

LOL did they tell you that the potatoes were top secret or that you had special clearance to peel them, and that the peels had to be disposed of discretely

Off topic. Get back to the topic.

Actually the topic is me being Christy Nome's personal intern, but I find your cleaning the head on a pink submarine a lot more fascinating. Carey Grant was the captain right? and your girdle filled in as a piston spring right? I saw the movie, which nurse were you

I was on an FBM Submarine in the US Navy. No pink. No nurses. Just duty and hard work. Perhaps if you had stepped up and served, you might understand.

I was on an FBM Submarine in the US Navy. No pink. No nurses. Just duty and hard work. Perhaps if you had stepped up and served, you might understand.
You getting frustrated pop? Or is Christy just too hot for your liking, you are aware that this thread is about her right

Noem_Kristi-1800.jpg

Now where was I, oh yea what you did on the petticoat

Last edited:

You getting frustrated pop? Or is Christy just too hot for your liking, you are aware that this thread is about her right

Noem_Kristi-1800.jpg

Torpe

Her picture does not make your post on topic. She is the topic, not my military service.

Not frustrated. Just tired of your lies.

Noem_Kristi-1800.jpg

Torpe

Her picture does not make your post on topic. She is the topic, not my military service.

Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship.
5a70f357bc739.image.jpg

Again since you are drunk the topic of this post is my being Nome's intern. See you are participating in my personal wet dream and trying to make it serious.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have some more, it's good for your liver

Noem_Kristi-1800.jpg

Torpe

Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship.
5a70f357bc739.image.jpg

Again since you are drunk the topic of this post is my being Nome's intern. See you are participating in my personal wet dream and trying to make it serious.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have some more, it's good for your liver

More lies. Typical.

Good luck with applying for the internship. Might have trouble with the background check. Since you were busted selling drugs and all.

How so, we used to see thousands attending Klan rallies as well. What does that mean?

It means you blackies are afraid.

Democrats always get creamed in midterms with a Democrat Presidency.

Forum List

Back