Just wanna say that if Trump runs with Nome in 24 and wins that I am absolutely putting in for an internship

Dusty

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2021
qanoem-tsln-101318-1240x1008.jpg

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

Biden is not ideal, that is for sure. But he is a definite improvement.

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?

Trump will not win in 2024. The longer he is out of the White House the fewer fans he has. His babbling is telling now.
The opinion of the fool that actually voted to raise his own taxes is noted. But the real question is did you start drinking yet

I might have a drink tonight. I have a good bottle of gin that needs opening. Surely you are not trying to weasel an invitation?
LOL if the Russians launch nukes tomorrow at 2 in the morning who has the nuclear codes because biden will not have a teleprompter to read from. So really who is in charge. Can't be Harris either because all she will do is laugh hysterically

LOL if the Russians launch nukes tomorrow at 2 in the morning who has the nuclear codes because biden will not have a teleprompter to read from. So really who is in charge. Can't be Harris either because all she will do is laugh hysterically

You don't know much about nuclear launch procedures, do you? lol

I know that biden can not remember his own phone number. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No pop why don't you fill us in with your nuclear protocol info, I slept right thru the nuclear launch instruction class, not my fault either as I was smoking crack with bidens kid the night before.

Again biden is sleeping with his cpap and adult diaper, Harris took the call but started laughing hysterically as she does with everything so who is really in charge? Do they call Nancy and hope that she isn't boozed up or binging on Dove ice cream

Last edited:
thats is a strictly emotional based view,,,

for all trumps faults he isnt a mindless idiot that spent his political career enriching his family while being the biggest racist since the passing of the civil rights act,,
You realize that you are trying to converse with the 5 star general that designed the current nuclear launch sequence I presume. Or Gilligan, well it has to be one of the two, I suppose Gilligan is a better guess.

I know that biden can not remember his own phone number. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa No pop why don't you fill us in with your nuclear protocol info, I slept right thru the nuclear launch instruction class, not my fault either as I was smoking crack with bidens kid the night before.

Again biden is sleeping with his cpap and adult diaper, Harris took the call but started laughing hysterically as she does with everything so who is really in charge? Do they call Nancy and hope that she isn't boozed up or binging on Dove ice cream

There is a military officer with a briefcase containing the codes. He is always close to the President. Teleprompter? No. But Biden can read.

That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
And tens of thousands will vote for him

85 million voted AGAINST him

thats is a strictly emotional based view,,,

for all trumps faults he isnt a mindless idiot that spent his political career enriching his family while being the biggest racist since the passing of the civil rights act,,
You realize that you are trying to converse with the 5 star general that designed the current nuclear launch sequence I presume. Or Gilligan, well it has to be one of the two, I suppose Gilligan is a better guess.

Do try to stick with the topic. M'kay?

That's why tens of thousands will stand in the rain to hear him speak.

The incoherent babbling is coming from your boy.
Yep the fools stood in the rain in 2020 and where did that get them?
Irrelevant to the point made.

It is very relevant to the point made. Tens of thousands looks great. Until tens of millions vote.

Forum List

Back