Just to be clear.

I’m not the one here who’s weak. That’s you, little one. You’re a fraud. You are dishonest and I find you unworthy of this much time.

So stick around. I don’t care. But everyone sees you now for what you are. Meanwhile, when you post, try to stay on topic. Your inability to be honest also should be rectified.
“Unworthy of your time” says the guy who keeps coming back to lash out for me because I provided actual sources that showed you made shit up and thought you could get away with it.

If you had a source which backed you up, I’m sure you’d be touting it rather than whining.

“Unworthy of your time” says the guy who keeps coming back to lash out for me because I provided actual sources that showed you made shit up and thought you could get away with it.

If you had a source which backed you up, I’m sure you’d be touting it rather than whining.
Fuck off. You’re just a dishonest troll.

what was your source?

You have my permission to sit there with your thumb up your ass. You reject facts and you are dishonesty so I’m done with you. GFY.

👍
You said you were done a long time ago, yet you keep coming back for some reason.

Your entire argument is extrapolated and fabricated from a single sentence in a NY Post article which is not known for their journalistic integrity (it might even be an OpEd, I’d have to go back and look). You have nothing.

You said you were done a long time ago, yet you keep coming back for some reason.

Your entire argument is extrapolated and fabricated from a single sentence in a NY Post article which is not known for their journalistic integrity (it might even be an OpEd, I’d have to go back and look). You have nothing.

You are a liar and a coward. Go pester someone else. I’m not playing games with you lying libtard troll bitches anymore.

The simple fact of the matter is that the former President committed no crimes of any kind in continuing to possess the records.

so you don't give a fuck the FBI is running around prosecuting former and potential presidents.
I'm only saying that the FBI will do what is necessary to save their country from Trump and fascism. They will interpret that as protecting their Constitution. They won't stop short of breaking the law.

You are a liar and a coward. Go pester someone else. I’m not playing games with you lying libtard troll bitches anymore.

The simple fact of the matter is that the former President committed no crimes of any kind in continuing to possess the records.
I’m not the one trying to flee from a disagreement by making no arguments. You keep saying you’re done, but you keep coming back.

To declare Trump innocent, you have to fabricate stories about Obama. It’s dishonest.

It’s not complicated. Trump had secret documents. The DoJ wanted them back. Trump refused.

So he gets raided. FAFO

I’m not the one trying to flee from a disagreement by making no arguments. You keep saying you’re done, but you keep coming back.

To declare Trump innocent, you have to fabricate stories about Obama. It’s dishonest.

It’s not complicated. Trump had secret documents. The DoJ wanted them back. Trump refused.

So he gets raided. FAFO
he used information about how all presidents do the same as trump. how is that a fabrication?

he used information about how all presidents do the same as trump. how is that a fabrication?
He lied about it and got caught in a lie.

Obama didn’t take his records. The national archives did.

Yes. You are. That’s why you lied.

Congratulations. You are now offered officially the newest resident in the Phantom Zone we call “iggy list.”

Buh bah. 👋
You just keep coming back again and again.

If you ever get brave enough to provide a counter argument instead of emotional outbursts, I promise to throw you a parade.

You just keep coming back again and again.

If you ever get brave enough to provide a counter argument instead of emotional outbursts, I promise to throw you a parade.
the fact you ignored it was noted posts ago. Just saying.

If they try to disqualify Trump using the security state, democracy is over in the US. You know that right?
Well, it certainly is a huge hit to democracy. I don't know if it means it is over. Democrats have a history of shooting themselves in the foot and everything they try to do always seems to backfire on them spectacularly.

but obammy did take them. you are confused. Only the presidents can remove them.
He didn’t. The National Archives took them. I posted several links which were upsetting to the other poster so they turned into a whiny child.

There is no evidence. Precisely who was digitizing the records isn’t even stated in the article. Somehow you assumed Obama was doing it himself.

That’s not the case.

But the National Archives continue to own and control the documents. During the digitization project, a memorandum of understanding between the National Archives and the foundation said, “NARA will not be transferring control, custody, or ownership over any of the Records to the Foundation, the Vendor, or any other third party.”

There’s nothing contradictory. You’re just making shit up based on some vague unsourced sentences from a questionable newspaper.
here you go

Accusations are flying fast and furious regarding last week’s FBI raid at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. In my Wednesday piece for The Post, I noted that 30 million pages of Obama administration records had been trucked to Chicago. The Obama Foundation, working with the National Archives, promised to digitize and put them online. Almost six years after the records arrived at a Chicago-area warehouse

Forum List

Back