Just to be clear.

Deflection from the fact....You don't know, yet insist on invoking the narrative that it is known.

That there have been leaks that things were "marked" isn't evidence that can or cannot be disputed....They're leaks, AKA hearsay.....Gossip.
The National Archives plainly stated that information returned to them earlier this year was marked classified. It’s not hearsay. It’s not a leak.

The National Archives plainly stated that information returned to them earlier this year was marked classified. It’s not hearsay. It’s not a leak.
Yet another red herring.
The subject is what was in Maga-Lago, not in possession not the National Archives...

Likewise it can be "marked" classified all day long, and still have been later declassified....That's how the shit works, fucking dolt.

Yet another red herring.
The subject is what was in Maga-Lago, not in possession not the National Archives...

Likewise it can be "marked" classified all day long, and still have been later declassified....That's how the shit works, fucking dolt.
If it’s declassified, I get to know about it as a citizen of the country.

We need to know what’s declassified so that it can be publicly disclosed.

So how do we figure out what was declassified so that the people of the country can be informed?

If it’s declassified, I get to know about it as a citizen of the country.

We need to know what’s declassified so that it can be publicly disclosed.

So how do we figure out what was declassified so that the people of the country can be informed?
Yet another red herring, which has nothing to do with anything viz. the thread subject.

You're definitely a master baiter, sock-o.

Wrong again, you simpleton gullible troll.

The statement is a deception.

Post the quote from the article that says Obama had sole possession of those documents.

Yet another red herring, which has nothing to do with anything viz. the thread subject.

You're definitely a master baiter, sock-o.
It has a lot to do with this thread, specifically the reason that the Biden administration has a legitimate government reason to recover all documents from Trump.

Read the article. I’m not hear to do your reading or to give you your baba, either.
I read it. It makes only one vague mention of Obama moving documents, which is unsourced, but as NARA stated, it was the archives that moved the documents. Not Obama.

The article doesn’t say anything specific or contradictory.

Lol. That’s adorable. But it’s not the complete story.
Well, don't make US guess what YOU believe to be the complete story.
What's YOUR belief of the real complete story that NOT in the article.

Read the article. I’m not hear to do your reading or to give you your baba, either.
You claimed "But it's not the complete story."

If they didn't put Bush the elder in jail for starting the Gulf war, Bill Clinton for not droning Bin Ladin when they had him spotted, Hillary for destroying 30,000 classified emails, Bush the younger for invading Iraq, and Obama for lying about his citizenship, they will never put Trump away for anything. But they will try and they will tear the country apart in the process.

If they didn't put Bush the elder in jail for starting the Gulf war, Bill Clinton for not droning Bin Ladin when they had him spotted, Hillary for destroying 30,000 classified emails, Bush the younger for invading Iraq, and Obama for lying about his citizenship, they will never put Trump away for anything. But they will try and they will tear the country apart in the process.
If all you have is lies you won't get far.

I read it. It makes only one vague mention of Obama moving documents, which is unsourced, but as NARA stated, it was the archives that moved the documents. Not Obama.

The article doesn’t say anything specific or contradictory.
Your inability to comprehend is on you. And you also overlooked how Obumbler held on to Clinton’s docs. Lol. So, I guess there is precedent for not immediately giving the National Archives immediate physical possession. See further, Nixon and Johnson materials.

Are you incapable of ever admitting things? 😂

Forum List

Back