Just Saw On Fox News. Congressman Hank Johnson Thinks The Biden Documents May Have Been Planted! By Who? Citizens Of Guam?

More likely you Dims planted them since Poopeypants is now expendable and who better to cheat than the pro cheaters?
Def. Clinton did it then. Inside job. She will blackmail Harris into appointing her as VP after she gets rid of Joe! Then the shoe will drop on Harris. Well more like a safe or piano.....

325335176_1336313933834790_8597923058001910634_n.jpg
.and just like that, dems are not....

Really? Is that why Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel to investigate Biden?

I'm talking about dems..as in the media..the general public, media perception.

Yes, Garland appointed counsel, but in general, dems in the media, and in Washington,.are not really concerned.

I'm talking about dems..as in the media..the general public, media perception.

Yes, Garland appointed counsel, but in general, dems in the media, and in Washington,.are not really concerned.

Funny. I mostly watch CNN and MSNBC - and the Democrats seem very concerned because of the optics and how NaziCons will portray it.

Funny. I mostly watch CNN and MSNBC - and the Democrats seem very concerned because of the optics and how NaziCons will portray it.
You most watch CNN and MSNBC? Yep, it shows, you must watch those when you're not watching The View.

Same dumb crap they tried with the 'Hunter's laptop is Russian misinformation' BS.

They know it is BS. They also know some segment of the morons will believe it, and there will be no blowback, so it's a no-lose proposition for them.

Same dumb crap they tried with the 'Hunter's laptop is Russian misinformation' BS.

They know it is BS. They also know some segment of the morons will believe it, and there will be no blowback, so it's a no-lose proposition for them.
i am still waiting to see the footage of thousands of russians voting in various rust belt states while drinking vodka

Forum List

Back