Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumpole triggers P@triot almost every times he posts. The latter, a nutter, just splutters and flutters in response, in a rage that says nothing.

I love watching how deeply "triggered" the low-IQ left when indisputable facts get shoved down their throats. You're incapable of disputing a single thing I've posted, so you've spent the past few posts making absurd claims like "it's official!"

Tell us, triggered little low-IQ leftist, what exactly made it "official"? Did a government entity certify it? Did a scientific body confirm it? Did a legal authority rule on it?

No? Not to all of that? So, in other words, you just declared your own juvenile outburst to be "official". Which, of course, is the polar opposite of something being actually "official".

Oh the irony is so delicious. I love how the left destroys their own credibility and exposes their total lack of intelligence every time they speak.
Accusing someone of lacking humility paradoxically suggests that you possess it; however, the act of making such an accusation is itself not a display of humility.

Do you see the paradox of declaring that you are humble? Hah!

Proof you are a moron!

It's official!!!! You are the envy of the forum!

Congratulations!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhh!

Speaking of 'facts', did you know that Trump is a 4x indicted, sex abuser, conman, fraudster, criminal who loves Putin, the 'poorly educated', not to mention that he despises democracy and has betrayed America, and by these facts, is the worst president in history?

Well now you do!

It wasn't "vacuous" at all :rolleyes:

You're entire problem is - like all liberals - you're more interested in sounding intelligent than actually being intelligent (because that takes effort, and we all know that liberals want no part of effort).

I've obliterated you in this thread with fact after fact, backed up with link after link. You've had absolutely nothing to offer (because you can't), so you resort to juvenile shit.

You know that old saying.....you're a legend in your own mind!

congratulations on becoming a moron.

Hah!

It's official!!!! You are the envy of the forum!
While probably true, what exactly makes it “official”? You still haven’t answered that, despite posting that inaccurate nonsense multiple times now.

Did a government entity certify it? Did a scientific body confirm it? Did a legal authority rule on it? If you can’t back it up, you’re admitting that you’re lying.

This thread isn’t about President Trump. Which is proof that you suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome. He lives inside your head 24x7, rent free.

I just thought I'd mention it, in case you forgot. Your comment also proves that Trump (and/or his surrogates) has successfully implanted a thought-terminating cliche into your brain. I don't know if you ever received the memo, but that's what demagogues do, and they do that to curtail critical thinking, because a demagogue does not want his flock thinking critically, for, if they did, they wouldn't vote for him.

“Hah!” - yet another 3rd grader response from the low-IQ leftist. Tell us, Rumpole, is President Trump in the room with you right now? Can you see President Trump at this moment?

Perhaps you didn't get the memo, I do not engage in serious discussion with morons.

Wonderful! How thoughtful of you to acknowledge your moron status.

We're so proud of you.
“Moron status”? You literally stated (and I quote) “you’re the envy of the board”. Damn you are d-u-m-b. You can’t even remember what you said

No wonder you vote Dumbocrat! :lmao:

IMG_2779.jpeg

The left continuing their lawless society. Working hard to hide the political views and agenda of a mass shooter when they are required by law to make information like that, public.

You keep engaging with me - so thankful for proving that I’m not a “moron” :laugh:

If you think this verbal pin ball we are playing is 'engaging', then you are a moron.

When I say engage, I mean serious discussion, debate, etc., on issues or the topic under discussion.

But, I wouldn't have expected a moron to have figured that one out.

So I'll cut you some slack on that score. My expectations of you are very low.

When I say engage, I mean serious discussion, debate, etc., on issues or the topic under discussion.
Well I’ve already proven that you’re absolutely incapable of that. I’ve slapped you over and over with indisputable facts backed up by links, and all you’ve done is throw a tantrum like a small child (because the left has the same intellect as a small child).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back