Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
All evidence to the contrary, little boy :laugh:

Quoting USMB to prove your point is like saying you know there is a God because the Bible told you. "Circular logic". But, of course, since the immutable fact is that you are a moron, it figures.

Tons of links filled with indisputable proof. And all you’ve done is throw a tantrum like a child because you know it’s all true, and that infuriates you.

You don’t even make intelligent/coherent/literate posts. Just screaming “moron” over and over. It’s fairly obvious you’re still in high school.

Show me one, just one. Make a point, then 'prove' it. Let's see if you are competent.

Quoting USMB to prove your point is like saying you know there is a God because the Bible told you. "Circular logic".
Dumb ass...I posted a link to my post that had a link from outside of USMB 🤦‍♂️

You are truly a mental midget and so lazy, you can't even click links and read. No wonder you are so damn uneducated about all of this content.

Show me one, just one. Make a point, then 'prove' it. Let's see if you are competent.
I tried...you were too lazy to click. I'll do it again though, to illustrate just how lazy and uninformed you are about all of this content.

The following link I added in post #541:

And then I added the following link I added in post #543:

Literally 75% of the posts I make include a link proving whatever is being discussed. The fact that you deny they exist either means you're a pathological liar with no credibility or you don't know how to work a computer/tablet/phone/etc.

Either one doesn't bode well for you.

The Democrats not only refused to prosecute serious crimes, they also tried to cover them up. The Democrats are nothing but lawless thugs.

Patriot believes in allegations not facts
Watching you cry about fact after fact after fact being posted, brings a smile to my face. You are so triggered. It always happens to the left, because they want to believe what isn’t true. So when faced with what is true, there is a very real, frustrating conflict for them.

Hunter Biden admitted the laptop was in fact his. Your dumb ass swallowed the lie that it wasn’t :laugh:

So what, Patriot? You are such a sap to think Hunter is anywhere within a thousand miles of the culpability of the Orange Nero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back