Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are four gun stores in my town of 12,000 folks....99% of us are Trump fans and patriots....and you can walk downtown after midnight in total safety....kids can play in the park and not step on needles and human waste....I still live in America not some unrecognizable blue city from hell....
I can't walk downtown in your town after midnight and feel safe. And people in your town use their needles in the garage where they shoot up meth. You ain't no patriot, you're a white supremacist.

Exactly! But I think Rambunctious nailed it - she wants to come live in conservative paradise.

Show me a liberal city, and I'll show you poverty (Detroit), crime (Los Angeles), and misery (San Francisco) every time.
You will find the same thing in republican cities. And in the cities you named you will also find millions of people living comfortably, and some who are very rich.

Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.

Right wing extrremists are the one threatening and attacking people .

Nope, Muslims walk around safe while leftists attack Asians and Jews….and young black males make up 7% of the population they make up over 50% of the murderers…….

Our cities are not unsafe because of white criminals…,,

It wasn’t “right-wing extremists” rioting on Barack Obama’s inauguration day. Nope! It was the left rioting on President Trump’s inauguration day. Facts matter, and your disinformation is repugnant.

100% of violence in the US comes from the left.

100% of violence in the US comes from the left. It wasn’t “right-wing extremists” who burned entire cities to the ground. Nope! It was left-wing ANTIFA and BLM (you know, all of the uneducated fascists in America)

Your racism (and ignorance) is showing. 100% of violence in the US comes from the left. And we have the receipts to prove it! You people literally even assault children. Children. Who the fuck does that?

Your racism (and ignorance) is showing. 100% of violence in the US comes from the left. And we have the receipts to prove it! You people literally even assault children. Children. Who the fuck does that?

100% of violence in the US comes from the left. A leftist lunatic tried to kill every Republican in Congress.
Oh, my. Every GOP member in the House was not there. Get hold of your 'feelings', Patriot.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I can't walk downtown in your town after midnight and feel safe. And people in your town use their needles in the garage where they shoot up meth. You ain't no patriot, you're a white supremacist.
You could walk anywhere at night in my town and feel completely safe.... unless if you called anyone a white supremist... then you would get your ass kicked....

You could walk anywhere at night in my town and feel completely safe.... unless if you called anyone a white supremist... then you would get your ass kicked....
No, I would not be safe in your town at night. Not when more people like you live there. I doubt I would get my ass kicked if some white dude in your town made me angry enough to call him a white supremacist. Because if he did or said something that made me say that, it would be said after I whipped his mother fng ass.

You don't have any such receipts. That's why the DHS and FBI has said right wing groups are our greatest threat.

Wait, so you’re going with “sarcasm” as your vehicle for backpedaling after you were exposed & embarrassed yet again? That’s weak.
Hah, posturing, that old, tired trick which has been used by morons since the 90s in the days of Usenet and BBSes.

You are so unoriginal, and boring.

Well I’ve already proven that you’re absolutely incapable of that. I’ve slapped you over and over with indisputable facts backed up by links, and all you’ve done is throw a tantrum like a small child (because the left has the same intellect as a small child).

You haven't proven shit. ANd the reason I know that is because you're a moron.

Moron's never know when they are acting like idiots.

You haven't posted squat.

You haven't proven shit. ANd the reason I know that is because you're a moron.

Moron's never know when they are acting like idiots.

You haven't posted squat.
Tons of links filled with indisputable proof. And all you’ve done is throw a tantrum like a child because you know it’s all true, and that infuriates you.

You don’t even make intelligent/coherent/literate posts. Just screaming “moron” over and over. It’s fairly obvious you’re still in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back