Just remember: Democrats created the new era of a lawless society

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
Every last one of them is going to throw a tantrum like a toddler, but the ignoring of law “sanctuary” nonsense started with them and their bullshit “sanctuary city”.

You wanted it…you got it. Sheriffs across the nation are properly upholding the US Constitution as they took an oath to do. Any new federal gun laws by Joe Biden and the Democrats will be useless.

Daily Observation:
Democrat Voters are the sludge of our society.
They are violent fanatics who murder policemen.
They block traffic and pull people out of their cars and beat them.
They burn and loot people's businesses.
They burn people's cars.
They burn people's homes.
They assault people who are just walking down the sidewalk.
They are the backwards cretins who cause about 95% of our problems.
....and the Democrat Politicians are even worse

Daily Observation:
They burn people's cars.
Anyone who supports the above needs to be throat punched.

There are four gun stores in my town of 12,000 folks....99% of us are Trump fans and patriots....and you can walk downtown after midnight in total safety....kids can play in the park and not step on needles and human waste....I still live in America not some unrecognizable blue city from hell....

There are four gun stores in my town of 12,000 folks....99% of us are Trump fans and patriots....and you can walk downtown after midnight in total safety....kids can play in the park and not step on needles and human waste....I still live in America not some unrecognizable blue city from hell....
Same here. You cannot walk into a restaurant where I live without hearing people discuss what kind of firearm they have on their hip and what "load" they are using.

And like you, we have 0 crime. No human feces on our sidewalks. No heroin needles on our streets. No repulsive "Gay Pride Parades" where queers walk 98% naked while making obscene gestures. It's a clean, safe, free, thriving society. In other words, the polar opposite of what the left-wing ideology produces.

Really, what is the name of the town?

Same here. You cannot walk into a restaurant where I live without hearing people discuss what kind of firearm they have on their hip and what "load" they are using.

And like you, we have 0 crime. No human feces on our sidewalks. No heroin needles on our streets. No repulsive "Gay Pride Parades" where queers walk 98% naked while making obscene gestures. It's a clean, safe, free, thriving society. In other words, the polar opposite of what the left-wing ideology produces.
Really? What is the name of your city?

I won't say because we don't want commie trash like you here....

I won't say because we don't want commie trash like you here....
Ohhhh...that's what it is! She's looking to escape the hell that her ideology created! She wants to come live in the paradise that conservatism created! Good catch, Ramb!

I live in a town of 6000. There are no gun stores in town but you can buy a hunting rifle at the local Canadian Tire. Handguns are illegal.

There are no needles in the park or human excrement, you can walk downtown after midnight in total safety.

In fact when I lived in Toronto I could walk around downtown after midnight in complete safety and often did. I will admit they were problems with needles in the park, but not with human excrement. There are public toilets in our parks.

And that was in the city of 2 1/2 million. Now I will admit they were parts of town that I didn’t walk around in after midnight, especially Regent Park, or Queen St. east of Yonge to Broadview. East of Broadview it’s fine but going past all the homeless shelters, flop house and drug treatment centres, I’ll take transit.

Handguns are illegal.
What a shame...

TJ.jpg

Daily Observation:
They burn people's cars.
Anyone who supports the above needs to be throat punched.
You just proved the point of the post you were replying to,

Really? What is the name of your city?
What's your address, turd?

Last edited:
I live in suburban Phoenix.
Isn't that a nice luxury to have? Knowing that conservatives are champions of freedom of speech and freedom of though, you can disclose information like that?

Since progressives are fascists, disclosing information like that can get us attacked. We miss the liberty we've created for you fascists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back