Just ordered this sweet thing...

I swear - throw a $40 tent in the back seat and call it a day. Fucking re-inventing wheels.

Can you set your tent up in 8 seconds and will it stand up to any weather you can throw at it?
Yes on the 8 seconds, maybe on the weather.

Can you set up to withstand a direct strike from a 900 ton meteor from space? :dunno:

Just as easily as you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...
Which begs the question, why pull all that shit behind your vehicle with a chrome trailer hitch only to load it on the roof? :dunno:

Aaaaah Grass Hopper...you have no imagination.
I can put the tent on the roof of my FJ and haul my 19 ft. boat,or I can haul my kayaks on a different trailer,same one I can haul the tent on, and leave the tent on the roof of the FJ. Or I can just bring the tent on the trailer for easy trips.
It opens up a whole world of camping when you have a generator and an A/C unit.

I swear - throw a $40 tent in the back seat and call it a day. Fucking re-inventing wheels.

Can you set your tent up in 8 seconds and will it stand up to any weather you can throw at it?

Can you set up to withstand a direct strike from a 900 ton meteor from space? :dunno:

Which begs the question, why pull all that shit behind your vehicle with a chrome trailer hitch only to load it on the roof? :dunno:

I can put the tent on the roof of my FJ and haul my 19 ft. boat,or I can haul my kayaks on a different trailer,same one I can haul the tent on, and leave the tent on the roof of the FJ. Or I can just bring the tent on the trailer for easy trips.
Damn dude. Just buy a fucking cabin by a lake!

Damn dude. Just buy a fucking cabin by a lake!

Already had two places like that.
This set up is designed to take the wife and I to all corners of the the states in comfort to either find a retirement property or rule out the US and move to the islands.

I wish I could put one on my car! Lol! :D

You can.
upload_2015-10-14_21-39-36.png

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
I mean I am and I still get it.
Maybe this will help....

Oh no. No no no. I'd rather have a tent thingy attached to the back of my van for extra room. On top of my car? Hayell no.

Why not just get a tent trailer? Already on wheels you just pull, then pop out and up.

You cant load much weight on em and they tend to be wet.

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
I mean I am and I still get it.
Maybe this will help....

Oh no. No no no. I'd rather have a tent thingy attached to the back of my van for extra room. On top of my car? Hayell no.

Why not just get a tent trailer? Already on wheels you just pull, then pop out and up.

You cant load much weight on em and they tend to be wet.

What is the bottom of it made of? Plastic or something?

Forum List

Back