Just ordered this sweet thing...

What in the hell sort of monstrosity is that? :dunno:

I can pull up to a camp site and be in bed within 30 seconds.
It'll withstand winds up to 74 mph and is absolutely water proof.
Oh....and you can pack it up wet or dry in about 5 minutes.
And if you zip it up, you can hot box it real nice :thup:

The wife is going to have a new appreciation of the Dutch oven.
:clap:

What in the hell sort of monstrosity is that? :dunno:

I can pull up to a camp site and be in bed within 30 seconds.
It'll withstand winds up to 74 mph and is absolutely water proof.
Oh....and you can pack it up wet or dry in about 5 minutes.
And if you zip it up, you can hot box it real nice :thup:

The wife is going to have a new appreciation of the Dutch oven.
:clap:

Being Dutch I feel obligated.....

These things are the shit for camping and trekking.
upload_2015-10-12_23-16-24.png

No bugs or sand all in your shit....

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
I mean I am and I still get it.
Maybe this will help....

Oh no. No no no. I'd rather have a tent thingy attached to the back of my van for extra room. On top of my car? Hayell no.

Why not just get a tent trailer? Already on wheels you just pull, then pop out and up.

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

Oh no. No no no. I'd rather have a tent thingy attached to the back of my van for extra room. On top of my car? Hayell no.

Why not just get a tent trailer? Already on wheels you just pull, then pop out and up.

As I said...
upload_2015-10-12_23-19-20.png

It will be going on a trailer similar to this one.

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

As I said...
View attachment 52471

So, one minute you're hauling that thing behind and 30 seconds later you're asleep atop your vehicle? :dunno:

Why even bother moving it from the trailer?

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

As I said...
View attachment 52471

So, one minute you're hauling that thing behind and 30 seconds later you're asleep atop your vehicle? :dunno:

Dude you should really think about slowing down on the weed.

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

As I said...
View attachment 52471

Dude you should really think about slowing down on the weed.

Shaddap. :slap:

Will that thing stop a bear clawing its way in? With the van tent..I can haul ass away and leave it AND the tent behind.
But..whatever floats your boat. I think it's butt ugly, myself.

Will that thing stop a bear clawing its way in? With the van tent..I can haul ass away and leave it AND the tent behind.
But..whatever floats your boat. I think it's butt ugly, myself.

Thats okay...I dont expect a chick to see the absolute utility of a product.
They use them in Dakar and many other hard core trekking places.
upload_2015-10-12_23-33-41.png

March | 2014 | Overland Journal | Blog

I swear - throw a $40 tent in the back seat and call it a day. Fucking re-inventing wheels.

Can you set your tent up in 8 seconds and will it stand up to any weather you can throw at it?
Yes on the 8 seconds, maybe on the weather.

Can you set up to withstand a direct strike from a 900 ton meteor from space? :dunno:

Just as easily as you can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch...
Which begs the question, why pull all that shit behind your vehicle with a chrome trailer hitch only to load it on the roof? :dunno:

Forum List

Back