Just ordered this sweet thing...

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Had my eye on em for a while and I finally justified the price.
Explorer Evolution

upload_2015-10-12_22-22-51.png

Going to put it on a lifted trailer with an awning.

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
I mean I am and I still get it.
Maybe this will help....

If I want to load my vehicle's roof with 300-400 pounds of shit, I'd rather run coke from Columbia.

It only weighs around 150 and It'll spend most of it's time on a trailer designed to go off road.
So, you take this hulking abomination off the trailer and mount it atop your vehicle in 30 seconds and then go beddy-by? :dunno:

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

Hey, if she comes with the package I'm all in. :thup:

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

does it have a ladder or does someone have to give you a boost?...
upload_2015-10-12_21-5-17.jpeg

Dude are you high?
Maybe this will help....

does it have a ladder or does someone have to give you a boost?...
View attachment 52468

You only let the ladder down for people you like...

Forum List

Back