Just like I figured

"The results showed “57,734 ballots with serious issues were identified."

"Despite poor password management by Maricopa County officials, the forensic audit team was able to identify the individual who erased the digital paper trails...but they will only release that name (or names) to the authorities"

Drip..........Drip............Drip...

No real surprise, except some of the evidence points to votes DELETED, whereas most people have been looking for only the votes added. Someone should look for evidence of a shredding machine nearby and/or an incinerator.

audit shows questionable votes not answered and possible funny business from a Dominion software tech messing with the count. F the demrats and their RINO bitches. Theft is not a loss.
After all their audit crap, the republican own count said Biden won by more votes than the official polls actually showed.

Only in your Leftists dreams...:mad-61:
Now that you are not basing that on the pending report of the vaunted Arizona audit, what are you basing it on, pure unquestioning faith?

Now that you are not basing that on the pending report of the vaunted Arizona audit, what are you basing it on, pure unquestioning faith?

He won. The Gangsters from the Left stole this election.

1632538844296.png

and this....and much more

AZ Audit Finds Proof of Pre-Meditated Fraud: Multiple Ballots Had “Verified and Approved” Stamp PRE-PRINTED BEHIND Signature Box​

He won. The Gangsters from the Left stole this election.

View attachment 543621

How do you figure it, now that an in depth audit by trump republican picked auditors showed Biden won with slightly more votes than previously thought, in a representative area, republicans were certain would prove trump easily won, only to find out trump actually did lose?
I'm sure you honestly believe it, just as you believed the AZ audit would show it. My question is why do you believe it?

How do you figure it, now that an in depth audit by trump republican picked auditors showed Biden won with slightly more votes than previously thought, in a representative area, republicans were certain would prove trump easily won, only to find out trump actually did lose?
I'm sure you honestly believe it, just as you believed the AZ audit would show it. My question is why do you believe it?

oh stop it.

the Rats stole this...that's what the Rats do best.

audit shows questionable votes not answered and possible funny business from a Dominion software tech messing with the count. F the demrats and their RINO bitches. Theft is not a loss.
The blob’s loss was not a theft. He got his ass kicked

Forum List

Back