Just like BLM: Whites vow to boycott Star Wars because a black lead character means "Anti White"

Correll only go to retort is to claim everyone is lying but he never says about what lol

bch6lqb.gif

You're killing me *tears*

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't know about ya'll but I almost never go to the movies b/c I can't drink for free and smoke bowls in the theater. lol. This is one of those occasions that I'll gladly make an exception for.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.

Despite what they told you at college.
So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

Wow. YOur inability to understand simple english is incredible.

Try reading it again.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.
Tell the truth, how furious does this image make you?

who-should-play-miles-morales-aka-spider-man-miles-morales-is-spider-man-jpeg-290090.jpg

:rofl:

On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 3.

Now, ask me how I would feel about a white Blade.
So if a story is good you like it, and if a story is bad you don't like it, and that's it...

Man injecting all that race talk into your point sure muddled up the message.

The OP was about the Race angle of this story. I poo-pooed the idea that it would get any traction.

It is you libs who have such problems understanding that my complaints in such matters is based on whether they suck or not.

BUt, you see a white person complain about anything with black nearby (with the rewrites that happen to be racial) and your Race Card reflex responds without any brain involvement and then you are stuck, perhaps forever.

So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

Try reading it again.

who-should-play-miles-morales-aka-spider-man-miles-morales-is-spider-man-jpeg-290090.jpg

So if a story is good you like it, and if a story is bad you don't like it, and that's it...

The OP was about the Race angle of this story. I poo-pooed the idea that it would get any traction.

It is you libs who have such problems understanding that my complaints in such matters is based on whether they suck or not.

BUt, you see a white person complain about anything with black nearby (with the rewrites that happen to be racial) and your Race Card reflex responds without any brain involvement and then you are stuck, perhaps forever.
Omg he doesn't even see it

Correll only go to retort is to claim everyone is lying but he never says about what lol

Oldschool managed to read regular english. Maybe he can splain it to you.

Course, you might have to find a new excuse to be an asshole.

Might take you somewhere between less than a minute and almost a minute.

Try reading it again.

OOPs, did my use of the word "black" set off your reflex again?

If so, what did it focus on this time?

I'm not a Star Wars fan so I couldn't care less.

But...I hate when a character is cast differently from its original image just for diversity or social purposes.

For example the character Shaft. He's black. A white dude should never be cast as Shaft. Bond is white. A black guy shouldn't be Bond.

What if they remade Roots....but Toby was a white guy enslaved instead of a black guy (it existed)?

But...I hate when a character is cast differently from its original image just for diversity or social purposes.

For example the character Shaft. He's black. A white dude should never be cast as Shaft. Bond is white. A black guy shouldn't be Bond.

What if they remade Roots....but Toby was a white guy enslaved instead of a black guy (it existed)?

Lay off the drugs ok?

I mentioned a white Blade to Old School. It seemed to get though. This time.

They act like someone cast a black dude to play BraveHeart lol. Bucs just said, with a straight face, what if they cast a white guy for Roots.

THIS is how stupid they've gotten.

The OP was about the Race angle of this story.

THE STORY IS ABOUT RACIST AND YOU BLAME ME? Lol!!

There was no blame involved.

As I stated in my initial post, this time, finally you seem to have identified something actually driven by actual real racist, you people who don't like black people, not conservatives who aren't afraid of you.

I predicted that as such this boycott would get no traction. Because there are so few white anti-black racist left in our society.

I was only explaining to the other lib, why I was discussing race.

They act like someone cast a black dude to play BraveHeart lol. Bucs just said, with a straight face, what if they cast a white guy for Roots.

THIS is how stupid they've gotten.

We are disagreeing with the boycotters. You dumb shit.

Yes. That is the way they are acting.

As I predicted this will not get any traction.

Even though the strongest and most popular character of the entire movie series had the voice of a black man.....Darth Vader........

Technically the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious/ Emperor Palpatine, was the strongest character in the entire movie series...

OOPs, did my use of the word "black" set off your reflex again?

If so, what did it focus on this time?
Ok gotcha. So if they rewrite a character and the story is bad, you get mad. But if they also change the character's race then you get REALLY mad! :eek:

He does this talking in circles thing to claim he never said something and then comes back to explain why he did the thing he claims he didnt do.

He said he doesnt like when they change the race. When called out on it he said he didnt say that, then goes on to explain why he doesnt like it when they change the race. :rofl:

Oldschool managed to read regular english. Maybe he can splain it to you.

Course, you might have to find a new excuse to be an asshole.

Might take you somewhere between less than a minute and almost a minute.
You give CC wayyyy to much credit bro

I don't really believe it would take that long. I was just being nice.

Forum List

Back