Just like BLM: Whites vow to boycott Star Wars because a black lead character means "Anti White"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Twitter trolls urge boycott of Star Wars over black character

555650b7-3d69-420f-8859-d58e6d4be80f-540x324.png

The release of the new Star Wars trailer has been met with excitement online except by a small faction of Twitter users who called for a boycott of the upcoming sequel, claiming it to be “anti-white propaganda”.

The hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII was started after trolls were angry over the casting of black actor John Boyega, claiming the film was promoting “white genocide”. The same user also referred to director JJ Abrams as a “Jewish activist”.

555650b7-3d69-420f-8859-d58e6d4be80f-540x324.png

The release of the new Star Wars trailer has been met with excitement online except by a small faction of Twitter users who called for a boycott of the upcoming sequel, claiming it to be “anti-white propaganda”.

The hashtag #BoycottStarWarsVII was started after trolls were angry over the casting of black actor John Boyega, claiming the film was promoting “white genocide”. The same user also referred to director JJ Abrams as a “Jewish activist”.
I wonder how many of our resident racists here are participating in that nonsense?

I bought day one tickets this morning. I can't wait!

See because just like the BLM movement whites think its either them or us. So a black dude getting the role isnt just a role...ITS AN AFFRONT TO WHITENESS EVERYWHERE :crybaby::crybaby:

This will go nowhere.

It is not like the black Spiderman or any of the other rebranding of established characters.

Indeed, this boycott will actually depend on actual real racists, and not just people who dare have a disagreement with a liberal or not want to rewrite well established characters.

YOu know, nearly every "racist" you know of.

If he's an actor who happens to be black but is just playing a role then there should be no issue. But if he's a black actor playing a black role like, "Yo, yung', dat nasty-ass nigga Lukeshawn Skywalker be one trippin' curb-feeler!" then there might be a legit issue.

This will go nowhere.

It is not like the black Spiderman or any of the other rebranding of established characters.

Indeed, this boycott will actually depend on actual real racists, and not just people who dare have a disagreement with a liberal or not want to rewrite well established characters.

^ Dumb fucking idiot has no idea these characters have been rewritten a million times already.

I am still furious Peter Mayhew was cast instead of an actual Wookiee. :mad:

This will go nowhere.

^ Dumb fucking idiot has no idea these characters have been rewritten a million times already.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.

Despite what they told you at college.

This will go nowhere.

And if the rewrites were stupid, and it was a character or a story I was interested in, I might very well complain about it, as would most people.

That SOME of those stupid rewrites included race changes for no reason, and I complained about some of those rewrites, this is evidence in the minds of liberals, such as they are, that I am a racist.

HOWEVER, as I said, this character is a new character who is not being rewritten, thus these complaints will only attract support for real actual racists.

I know this is confusing to liberals. But "racist" doesn't mean someone who wins an argument with a liberal.

So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

Even though the strongest and most popular character of the entire movie series had the voice of a black man.....Darth Vader........

I remember Billy Dee Williams doing his role as Lando Calrissian in white face, so he wouldn't offend audiences..

Oh, wait, he didn't do that..

Neither did Samuel Jackson in Star Wars III.

Weren't there any kooks on twitter then?

If he's an actor who happens to be black but is just playing a role then there should be no issue. But if he's a black actor playing a black role like, "Yo, yung', dat nasty-ass nigga Lukeshawn Skywalker be one trippin' curb-feeler!" then there might be a legit issue.

Where'd you get that lingo NegativeNancy? From the Caucasoid Guide to Slang?

This will go nowhere.

So a million people could take over as spider man, including supervillains, as has happened many times before, but if it's a minority we should be outraged? :rolleyes:

Wow. YOur inability to understand simple english is incredible.

Try reading it again.

Even though the strongest and most popular character of the entire movie series had the voice of a black man.....Darth Vader........

I remember Billy Dee Williams doing his role as Lando Calrissian in white face, so he wouldn't offend audiences..

Oh, wait, he didn't do that..

Neither did Samuel Jackson in Star Wars III.

Weren't there any kooks on twitter then?
They had not earned enough to afford the technology....

This will go nowhere.

What he is saying is that 100 different white boys can play SpiderMan. But not a negro because....something about white feelings

Forum List

Back