Just got into huge verbal fight with dad

skye

Last night he said that there are more than 2 genders and I am a moron for not getting a booster

Crum azz bum almost got into 2 car accidents today and I offered to drive and he refused
Then it exploded

I called him a demented MF
Had a problem with both my parents and a couple of aunts trying to get them to give up driving and just call us when they needed to go somewhere. If they're dangerous do whatever it takes to get them out of their cars, whether it pisses them off or not.

God I miss my daddy so much even after decades
My dad's been gone for 8 years now. His beliefs were far different from mine, but when he said anything I disagreed with, out of respect for him, I just made polite noises. It wasn't worth getting into a fight over, and it would have changed nothing and just caused hurt feelings.

I miss him so much.

Had a problem with both my parents and a couple of aunts trying to get them to give up driving and just call us when they needed to go somewhere. If they're dangerous do whatever it takes to get them out of their cars, whether it pisses them off or not.
My mom hadn't driven for probably 25 years before she passed. Dad gave it up voluntarily; he recognized it wasn't safe for him to be on the road.

My dad's been gone for 8 years now. His beliefs were far different from mine, but when he said anything I disagreed with, out of respect for him, I just made polite noises. It wasn't worth getting into a fight over, and it would have changed nothing and just caused hurt feelings.

I miss him so much.
You sounded like you had a Clean Debate Zone with him....lol

Well yes. If your parents are alive, humor them. I hated my dad...then he just died. He fought in WWII and suffered...I hated him. I miss him so much now.
My dad, too, fought in WWII. He came out unscathed, despite the action he saw. I tried to get him to let me record his war stories -- seems he only told ones that were humorous -- but he wouldn't let me. Now they're lost.

Well yes. If your parents are alive, humor them. I hated my dad...then he just died. He fought in WWII and suffered...I hated him. I miss him so much now.
We all could have been a better daughter, father, mother, sister, brother, cousin....etc

Life is so hard. Misunderstandings, and too big of pride always gets in the way

A lot of times we act like this..........................

00X0X_GMBAFccKSdz_0lM0t2_600x450.jpg

He called me a moron for not getting a booster shot
As opposed to ALL the other legit reasons he Should have called you a moron.

BTW.......if any of this was real, I'd say you need some serious help, like Nostra does.

But since this is all FAKE, I look forward to what drama you post on a daily basis.

I know he misses you too brother. Eventually we all will be together again doing we love to do. Maybe sitting around a big campfire telling stories...

Until then.....
Being the youngest, you get to spend the least amount of time. Especially when he was 40 on the last try...lol

Forum List

Back