Just fired my employee !

The Vegas circus show continues

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .
She was only here for 2 months

I have never encountered such disregard in my life !
I have had 12-15 employees since 2017 lol
Being “ genetically damaged “ is very omnipresent in Vegas
this is why I will never go to your store in Vegas. You know that already. I told you
With the way things are going ??
My goal was to quit in 2025 but that seems to be looking a lot shorter length
so... no foot long, just a 6 inch? hold the mayo?

Hey......................I Let Charles Go Into Me.........................a 6 inch sounds like what you consider a snack, and the mayo is what you call dessert.

Yeah, I think of you as a sperm burping gutter bitch with nothing of value to say.

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .

this is why I will never go to your store in Vegas. You know that already. I told you

Hey......................I Let Charles Go Into Me.........................a 6 inch sounds like what you consider a snack, and the mayo is what you call dessert.

Yeah, I think of you as a sperm burping gutter bitch with nothing of value to say.
Listen here AGaySailor we know what sailors do. YOU ARE A FAGGOT!

You have social(ist) cops in Las Vegas. Those don't always help either.

Who else is in Las Vegas?

On the off chance you're really having as much difficulty as you've indicated (as opposed to just yanking our chain) I suggest you contact an employment agency and use a contractor.

Yes, you will have to pay a more per hour however the agency will screen and background check the candidates, will deal with any problems with the worker(s) and depending on the type of contract they offer may provide you with some type of compensation if the person doesn't work out.

Just try it for one employee for a short period of time. Tell them you need someone who you can train to run the company in your absence but that they need to be able to prove their ability to not just carry out written and verbal directives, but they also need to be able to take initiative, think on their feet, be innovative and be your backup. You can be looking for exactly who you want while the temp fills your empty position. If you find that the person isn't really who you wanted you can get rid of them either at the end of the contracted period or by giving them as much advance notice as you're required under state law and according to the contract with the agency. On the other hand, if they do work out, you can convert them to a regular full/part time employee generally by paying the employment agency a finder's fee.

If the people who have been working for you are creating as much grief as you have been expressing here online for the last year, you NEED an assistant/recruiter who can handle some of these tasks for you, including finding people to fill your vacancies.

You can find someone good you just have to be willing to invest the time and money. Consider the money expended as an investment that will provide you with more quality time for yourself where you won't have to be constantly worrying about the people working for you.

Navy guys are tough and are as straight as a medieval arrow

Quasar44 man up!

1609222296089.png

On the other hand, if they do work out, you can convert them to a regular full/part time employee generally by paying the employment agency a finder's fee.
That's another level of bullshit sneaking in bed there. If you charge a finder's fee, you're already tampering with vehicles and finding other sneaky ways to keep other people out of the employment markets if they don't go through you or pay the finder's fee.

View attachment 434622
Man up ?
Tell that to a bunch of navy guys and see what happens ???

Are you the white version of fbj?
I have him on iggie. At least fbj is more entertaining.

On the off chance you're really having as much difficulty as you've indicated (as opposed to just yanking our chain) I suggest you contact an employment agency and use a contractor.

Yes, you will have to pay a more per hour however the agency will screen and background check the candidates, will deal with any problems with the worker(s) and depending on the type of contract they offer may provide you with some type of compensation if the person doesn't work out.

Just try it for one employee for a short period of time. Tell them you need someone who you can train to run the company in your absence but that they need to be able to prove their ability to not just carry out written and verbal directives, but they also need to be able to take initiative, think on their feet, be innovative and be your backup. You can be looking for exactly who you want while the temp fills your empty position. If you find that the person isn't really who you wanted you can get rid of them either at the end of the contracted period or by giving them as much advance notice as you're required under state law and according to the contract with the agency. On the other hand, if they do work out, you can convert them to a regular full/part time employee generally by paying the employment agency a finder's fee.

If the people who have been working for you are creating as much grief as you have been expressing here online for the last year, you NEED an assistant/recruiter who can handle some of these tasks for you, including finding people to fill your vacancies.

You can find someone good you just have to be willing to invest the time and money. Consider the money expended as an investment that will provide you with more quality time for yourself where you won't have to be constantly worrying about the people working for you.

Yanno NewsVine, you pretty much described what a person in the military does. Hey Quasar, you might want to think about hiring a veteran (doesn't matter what service, but I'm kinda partial to the Navy), ask them for a DD214, and if it says they were Honorably discharged, hire them. They have a good work ethic. If it says that they were Retired, hire them immediately, as they know how to keep things running and work well.

View attachment 434622

Hey...................I Let Charles Go Into Me..................figures that your particular wet dream about Sailors would be about Storekeepers. If you actually had a pair, it would be the insignia of a Botswain's Mate, but that would probably scare the daisy dukes off of you that you currently wear.

I ain’t making this up for attention
It’s a major conundrum !
I am going to try to hire 2 new folks and try this cycle a few more times but it’s getting exhausting
I highly recommend that you never move to Vegas

It’s a major conundrum !
I am going to try to hire 2 new folks and try this cycle a few more times but it’s getting exhausting

You're gonna hire 2 new folks? Ask them if they served in the military, and then ask for a DD214 (discharge papers). If they served honorably, I can guarantee you that they know how to get things done and keep them going. Sorry, I know....................I'm retired Navy myself, but I know that most who served know how to juggle things and make them happen. Like I said, if they served honorably, they are worth hiring, if they retired from the military, hire them immediately, as not only do they have a good work ethic, but if they are retired, they more than likely have good skills for middle management or above.

It’s a major conundrum !

You're gonna hire 2 new folks? Ask them if they served in the military, and then ask for a DD214 (discharge papers). If they served honorably, I can guarantee you that they know how to get things done and keep them going. Sorry, I know....................I'm retired Navy myself, but I know that most who served know how to juggle things and make them happen. Like I said, if they served honorably, they are worth hiring, if they retired from the military, hire them immediately, as not only do they have a good work ethic, but if they are retired, they more than likely have good skills for middle management or above.
This job is only a “ starter job “
Vegas min wage is around $8
I pay $12 but it’s still not much

It’s a major conundrum !

This job is only a “ starter job “
Vegas min wage is around $8
I pay $12 but it’s still not much

Granted, it may be only a "starter job", but do you know how much a military person earns? I retired as an E-6 over 21 years, and I only made 36,000/yr. 12 bucks an hour is good money to a military person. We didn't join to get rich, we joined for other reasons. Me? I joined because I was a poor boy from Montana who got tired of being run over by cows and bulls, and wanted to see the world. Can't do that on a stockyard salary, and even though the pay in the military sucked, I still got to see the world. 12 bucks an hour would be a good wage that most military would jump at.

I checked my records
I only fired 10 employees in my 11 yrs in Oregon.

I have been in Vegas only a few years and I have beaten that
I am so desperate now that I called my corporate HQ and asked them to allow me to open the store one hour later
:rolleyes:
Somebody of your maturity level operating a business doesn't seem very plausible.

Why would you give someone who had only worked for you for 2 months the keys to your business and that much authority? Did you change the locks to your doors?

Forum List

Back