Just fired my employee !

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
The Vegas circus show continues

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .
She was only here for 2 months

I have never encountered such disregard in my life !
I have had 12-15 employees since 2017 lol
Being “ genetically damaged “ is very omnipresent in Vegas

Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “
Dyed hair. Odd style. Change it radically when they seek new employment.
has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .
You're fighting that damned labor union. I don't even own a business to speak of, and they don't like me either.
I'm not even welcome on the property because they call the cops on me, and they’ve built up support with the police union as “workers” who might be allowed to possess firearms when others like me are prohibited.

I had a few customers complain that the store was not being opened at the correct time .
Well..I check my video surveillance and this “creature with long hair “ has been opening the store 45 min to over an hour late for the last 2 weeks .

It appears she is either drugged out her mind or is trying to get fired to collect welfare .

Are you the white version of fbj?

Who is fbj ??

Are you the white version of fbj?

I checked my records
I only fired 10 employees in my 11 yrs in Oregon.

I have been in Vegas only a few years and I have beaten that
I am so desperate now that I called my corporate HQ and asked them to allow me to open the store one hour later

This last witch was an absolute “gutter rat “ in the end .
I even fired her by a text message and did not even think she was worthy of a call

You let her open late for 2 weeks? That would never fly in the military. I had a guy who was late to work for 3 days in a row, and made him open the MEPS at 5 am. He failed to open up at the correct time for a week, and I had to write him up and send it up the chain. A person who was that tardy for that long would never have been able to work for me.

You let her open late for 2 weeks? That would never fly in the military. I had a guy who was late to work for 3 days in a row, and made him open the MEPS at 5 am.
Is there a curfew time at that place? Who were you letting in that guy's bed to fuck him in the butt?
He failed to open up at the correct time for a week, and I had to write him up and send it up the chain. A person who was that tardy for that long would never have been able to work for me.
You're a typical Democrat. Some guy you don't like, and you ride his butt late at night and wake him up early in the morning. That's bullshit. And you fuckers deal dope in the common meal at the mess hall to boot.

You let her open late for 2 weeks? That would never fly in the military. I had a guy who was late to work for 3 days in a row, and made him open the MEPS at 5 am. He failed to open up at the correct time for a week, and I had to write him up and send it up the chain. A person who was that tardy for that long would never have been able to work for me.
I was not aware of it because it’s so “preposterous “ that it never crossed my mind
. I only checked the last 2 weeks !! I did not check the previous week
Utterly unthinkable that a person could be so sophomoric and pathetic.

I was informed this afternoon by 2 customers ..then it hit me
Then I fired her

You let her open late for 2 weeks? That would never fly in the military. I had a guy who was late to work for 3 days in a row, and made him open the MEPS at 5 am.
Is there a curfew time at that place? Who were you letting in that guy's bed to fuck him in the butt?
He failed to open up at the correct time for a week, and I had to write him up and send it up the chain. A person who was that tardy for that long would never have been able to work for me.
You're a typical Democrat. Some guy you don't like, and you ride his butt late at night and wake him up early in the morning. That's bullshit. And you fuckers deal dope in the common meal at the mess hall to boot.
Easy , ok !!!

I was not aware of it because it’s so “preposterous “ that it never crossed my mind
. I only checked the last 2 weeks !! I did not check the previous week
Utterly unthinkable that a person could be so sophomoric and pathetic.
Then I fired her

While I also thought that it would be unthinkable (or in your words, "presposterous") for a senior petty officer to be that lax, it still happened. And, it wasn't the customers that told me what happened, it was others at the MEPS who noticed. But, then again, the military pays close attention to what it's people do.

Hey.......................Just A Colonoscopy..................got anything better in your Troll Fu bag, or is this the best you got? If it's your best, go and get some new material, because your current Troll Fu sucks.

Then I fired her
Beware. That exact same “underground” labor union is in cahoots with fraternal networks of NCO/CO military ranks as well as RINO police unions.
You're a “Jew” or a “person of interest” to the cops for owning a franchise business.

this is why I will never go to your store in Vegas. You know that already. I told you

this is why I will never go to your store in Vegas. You know that already. I told you
With the way things are going ??
My goal was to quit in 2025 but that seems to be looking a lot shorter length

so... no foot long, just a 6 inch? hold the mayo?

so... no foot long, just a 6 inch? hold the mayo?
Not Subway Lol

Forum List

Back